IGNORED

Duggar Family Part 6

happy atheist

Just heard on the radio that the Duggars are going to be on the local (non Christian) radio program tomorrow morning. The DJ said they are asking for "help" so I'm curious to see what they're up to, and am shocked that they'd appear on a radio program that would play top 40 songs. I'd post a link so anyone that is interested could listen but I'm at work. The station is Power 105.7 out of Fayetteville, Arkansas (I think).

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just heard on the radio that the Duggars are going to be on the local (non Christian) radio program tomorrow morning. The DJ said they are asking for "help" so I'm curious to see what they're up to, and am shocked that they'd appear on a radio program that would play top 40 songs. I'd post a link so anyone that is interested could listen but I'm at work. The station is Power 105.7 out of Fayetteville, Arkansas (I think).

I seem to recall them being shown on the show calling into a regular radio program and chatting with the DJ sometime in the past couple of seasons. I forget what the point of that interview was, but I think JB and Michelle remembered the DJ from their mainstream days.

Let me guess: they need help with something that rhymes with "schmending schmashmortion."

Let me guess: they need help with something that rhymes with "schmending schmashmortion."

Probably, with some mention of Jesus and their local right-wing politicians.

I don't know...sorry about that. I thought he said 730 but he might have been talking about something else. I just looked on their facebook to see but they haven't post anything about it. I know, not very helpful of me.

I'm positive that the cell tower was a one time deal as he got one payment and not monthly ones. No mention of radio towers now that's a new one on me. They admitted to being poor in the 14 and counting specials as taking hand outs from their church this included food and clothes.

:penguin-no: Cell phone towers are not a one time payment deal. You get a monthly payment for allowing the cell company to rent a small piece of land.

Boob admitted that they lucked into the cell phone tower. They purchased a piece of land that had a high spot on it. He was approached about having a tower built there and he said that at the time (during the real estate downturn, it was fairly early on during the run of the weekly series), it made more money than his rental properties combined. It sounded like he gets a cut of the proceeds.

As for the radio show, the following is why the Duggars need "help."

EHeUqf8.jpg

It has to be for a hospital ministry to get the preach the word of Gothard to captive parents with micropremies in the NICU. Isn't the NICU subsidized?

The NICU is probably subsidized but there are all kinds of fundraisers for the Arkansas Children's Hospital all year long. The Duggars did that phone bank thing on the show a few years back (I think Josie was still in the hospital then??) and that was a telethon for the ACH.

ACH is a really good hospital, and I'm sure in part that's due to the extra money they get from donations.

My guess is he will be a bookeeper and nothing more, like JD wanting to be a pilot but settling for a crop dusting plane, or Jill wanting to be nurse but going no further than midwifery.

Umm....an independent bookkeeper can be a very well paying job that provides flexible hours while working from home. The bookkeeper our business used charged $40 an hour. She worked an average of 10 hours a month for us and had many other small businesses and non-profits she did similar work for. That adds up. Even taking out taxes....she had a nice house and traveled frequently. I'm not confu sing bookkeeper with CPA, we had one of those too.

Also, many people would prefer to be a midwife and not a nurse. She might be better off being a certified nurse -midwife, but a midwife is a perfectly desirable career.

I don't like that the Duggars choices seem to be very limited, but the careers mentioned are actual careers that many people enjoy and have as a goal.

I'm going. I will go and take pictures and tell you guys everything. I will also keep my baby strapped to me so Michelle doesn't steal her lol.

Maybe I will see Proverbs Mom too lol

This is just an awful plea of desperation. Please, TLC. Just cancel this morons. Their egos cannot be any more over inflated. FMJ, Will you steal one of the Lost Girls? I'm sure J'Chelle wouldn't notice.

This is just an awful plea of desperation. Please, TLC. Just cancel this morons. Their egos cannot be any more over inflated. FMJ, Will you steal one of the Lost Girls? I'm sure J'Chelle wouldn't notice.

I will lure her away with candy.

Maybe I could buy about ten of those big picks sticks and get all the littles jacked up on sugar.

OMG what should I say? What can I ask Michelle and Jim Bob? Do you see the opportunity? I would be AT THEIR HOUSE. No unaproved questions... unless you know... your not allowed to speak with the Duggars. I AM GOING TO TAKE MY SPY CAM!!!!

.Do you see how excited I am about this? I have a car so I can go to Springdale on a whim! This makes me happy. Wonder if I can get invited to Richard church?

Josie seems to be doing well, but why don't they use the services of physical and occupational therapy to help her improve more? I think they're still in and always will be in the "Josie is a miracle, we're glad she's alive" phase. Yes, it's all good and well that Josie is alive, but why not improve her quality of life? Stop stunting her! She deserved every opportunity out there, to deal with whatever issues she has. When or if Josie ever gets into the real world, I think she's going to have a lot of trouble. She'll have no idea how to cope with any challenges she may have. All of the kids deserve better than what they've been given. J'Chelle and Boob suck as parents.

What I would really love to do to Michelle and Jimbob is to take all of the older kids out for the day, leaving her home alone with all of the younger kids...who I will give loads of candy, soda and really noisy toys to play with.

She'd have another of her famous "Breakdowns". J'Chelle doesn't know how to parent or discipline her kids. I don't know why she thinks her older daughters do, but she does. YOU chose to have 19 kids, YOU should be the one raising them.

I'm going. I will go and take pictures and tell you guys everything. I will also keep my baby strapped to me so Michelle doesn't steal her lol.

Maybe I will see Proverbs Mom too lol

My husband asked me if I wanted for us to go. Maybe I will see YOU there!! How old is your baby? (sorry for the threadjack everyone)

Eight months today... Wait. Your not Proverbs are you!? *Dramatic music*

My husband asked me if I wanted for us to go. Maybe I will see YOU there!! How old is your baby? (sorry for the threadjack everyone)

no, that's not me. But, I'll bet she will be there, too, since she's such good friends with them. :)

My little one will be 8 months tomorrow.

no, that's not me. But, I'll bet she will be there, too, since she's such good friends with them. :)

My little one will be 8 months tomorrow.

Aww that's so neat!!! Mine made the official move to sippy cups today because she chews holes in the nipples and pops them out of the bottle... so no more bottles!

That woman is PROUD she know's the

Duggars. If you search theproverbsfamily@gmail.com you can see all the posts made to various blogs bragging about it, inviting people to church, etc.

Amy doesnt need her own show, there is absolutely nothing special about her other than that her aunt and uncle love unprotected sex.

People have become reality tv stars for less..

Boob admitted that they lucked into the cell phone tower. They purchased a piece of land that had a high spot on it. He was approached about having a tower built there and he said that at the time (during the real estate downturn, it was fairly early on during the run of the weekly series), it made more money than his rental properties combined. It sounded like he gets a cut of the proceeds.

As for the radio show, the following is why the Duggars need "help."

EHeUqf8.jpg

It has to be for a hospital ministry to get the preach the word of Gothard to captive parents with micropremies in the NICU. Isn't the NICU subsidized?

Of course the Duggars won't do this unless it's being taped for the show.Can't just help community without publicity . :doh:

Of course the Duggars won't do this unless it's being taped for the show.Can't just help community without publicity . :doh:

Well how else is Jesus going to see their good deeds unless it's on TV?

Archived