IGNORED

Duggar Family Part 6

happy atheist

I'm guessing that if you had really done something illegal, they would have arrested you and taken you to jail. They were trying to intimidate you, which makes me think they were full of BS and you could get out of the ticket easily. They were never really going to arrest you though - imagine how that would have looked for the Duggars, to have a woman with a baby arrested because she was asking questions they didn't want to answer (and questions that most would think pretty innocuous of a reality show family).

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I posted earlier I had a blue polo, a jean skirt, and flip flops... Describes like half the people fhere

Oh, I see. I must have missed it. That takes the mystery out of the setup aspect of it, at least.

I'm guessing that if you had really done something illegal, they would have arrested you and taken you to jail. They were trying to intimidate you, which makes me think they were full of BS and you could get out of the ticket easily. They were never really going to arrest you though - imagine how that would have looked for the Duggars, to have a woman with a baby arrested because she was asking questions they didn't want to answer (and questions that most would think pretty innocuous of a reality show family).

Agreed - if they had hauled FMJ away in handcuffs, every person at that sale would have gotten out their cell phones to snap pics and film it. It would have been online before the end of the day, and the Duggars wouldn't want that kind of publicity.

Weren't Jim Bob and Michelle photographed with that older guy in his 30s who started a Facebook tribute page to Jedediah? They weren't crying harassment then.

In case anyone IS reading here... Before I walked in that gate there was no sign that said I couldn't film or take pics. The Duggars themselves were taking pics with people so obviously it was okay.

On another note, they were like You came all the way from Hot Springs?

Jedidiah told me there was another guy from Hot Springs around.

And I was not the only person wearing a baby in the heat who got out in the sun for a minute.

Josh just posted a pic of the sign, it said no sharing photos on social media and "do not discuss anything you see here with anyone" lol but taking pics itself was ok.

I'm about to lock this thread until the Legal Eagle helpmeets advise what to do. This is to both protect FMJ from further incriminating herself and to ensure that FJ follows the legally appropriate course. We don't know what that is yet, so locking this thread is simply showing an abundance of caution and it may be unlocked if legal advice indicates that that would be ok.

Archived