IGNORED

Duggar Family Part 6

happy atheist

You guys, I bought flip flops for this most momentous occasion. I hope you all appreciate the blisters my feet will get from the thing that holds your foot in.

I am picking a fundie outfit... I shall post a pic shortly

Dude, I'll kick in for a pedicure and a basket of gourmet french fries for suffering through this. Also, I hope you have a stripey polo top!

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JD's scissors could be of the EMT/Paramedic variety, especially given his background. DH has several pairs of these around the house, and they might be perfect for cutting jeans off an injured person, but they're crap for almost anything else. There are no pointed ends (just rounded ones) with kind of a built in guard. They're harmless unless you open them up and stick a finger in them.

My husband brings a ton of those home too! They're good for cutting coupons and tags off new clothes. Ya know, things most fundies wouldn't know about, lol. :lol:

JD's scissors could be of the EMT/Paramedic variety, especially given his background. DH has several pairs of these around the house, and they might be perfect for cutting jeans off an injured person, but they're crap for almost anything else. There are no pointed ends (just rounded ones) with kind of a built in guard. They're harmless unless you open them up and stick a finger in them.

But he's in bloody IOWA. Sure, he's trained as a first-responder, but would he actually be able to officially do more than CPR out of state? I'm not sure how those things work.

FMJ, one polo with a tee underneath, jean skirt and flip flops should suffice for a "modern" fundie look.

So, Famy is getting back on the show? I guess that country music gig isn't taking off the way she'd envisioned when her uncle hit the TV jackpot.

Fmj Remember to wear baby so Michelle doesn't get any ideas.

I feel your pain over flip flops I can't wear them at all.

I do have a stripey polo and a Jean skirt.

Yes I will certainly wear the baby lol. No baby stealing! Although could you imagine the media? What would the leg humpers say if Michelle stole a baby?

So apparently I threw all my polo shirts into the yard sale pile because they don't fit right... I have a nice button up shirt with a collar though. Not sure where my Jean skirt is, but if I can't find it I will go with my favorite Brown skirt that has shorts underneath. I think it will still be modest ish. There's a fundie lady who goes through my line that wears similar stuff.

Should I warn my friend that's coming along about Michelle stealing babies?

I would pay good money for you to go up to Michelle and ask her what services Josie is getting for her obvious delays.

Done. Examples of delays please? I haven't watched in forever.

Famy is going to be in a dunk tank at the event that the Duggars are appearing at the support the ACH NICU. I'd pay a lot of money to dunk her stuck up ass. Also, I saw on instagram that Smugger is going somewhere. Is he coming home for the dog and pony fund raiser, (It's going to be filmed) or he is traveling for work? I wonder what Smugger really does with this new job. Does he go around trying to take away women's rights to choose? Probably. What a smug prick.

Looks like the Duggar family is with the Mally family over on their Grace Notes Website. The pictures make it seem like not all of them are there. Hope the oldest Mally girl is a least trying to flirt with John David. :shrug:

Looks like the Duggar family is with the Mally family over on their Grace Notes Website. The pictures make it seem like not all of them are there. Hope the oldest Mally girl is a least trying to flirt with John David. :shrug:

She's 34; he's 23. His fundie brain couldn't fathom it.....

Blair Brown and what's his face (Taylor?) Tsantles. They're expecting their third kid in less than 3 years (if it's not already here...she looked about ready to pop in the family pic).

eta: The Duggars were with the Mallys last Friday/Saturday, then headed out to the Bontragers' tent revival that was held on Labor Day. I believe I read that 17 of them were there, but they weren't clear whether they were referring to the offspring or total number of Duggars, which would mean four "kids" were missing. I didn't see Jill or Joe (and Smuggar was obviously back in DC), but did see JD and Jana. I'm not sure I saw Jessa either; maybe she stayed back to be Jill's accountability buddy? But why isn't she there to "teach" the kids on the long bus rides? Also wondering if Joe stayed, who was HIS accountability buddy, since it's usually JD?

I thought I saw a picture with Jessa in it. I'd have to go back and look for Joseph. I did attempt to count the offspring in a couple shots and got 17.

If you got 17, then Joe has to be in there somewhere and Jill is the missing link. I wonder if she's allowed to stay with Vanessa now that she seems to be in more serious training. She's definitely more into it than Jana, although Jana has applied for apprentice licensure, as well as Jill, good for the next two years - or until they pass their lay midwife exams, I guess.

I don't think Jill went with them. That was my thinking that they'd allow Miss Vanessa to be the chaperone. Maybe one of the clients that Jill was really close to or was following was close to birth or went into labor right before they left.

Interesting....I wonder if Jill could start stretching the truth about her clients and so avoid the Dog and Pony Show. If this were a drama and not real life it would be very interesting to have Jill be the first breakaway Dugger just by accident: She spends more and more time with the other midwives and less and less time with the family and comes to realize what a twisted world her parents have created, eventually moving out on her own and then finding a non-fundie love interest. It could happen. Probably won't, but it could.

Ive often wondered if there is hidden depths to Jill, she seems so suited to their life and the only one who has seemed consistently happy, and just the perfect fundie girl in every single way-she is very feminine, loves babies, keeps sweet, and is so entheusiastic with everything her parents drag her round to. It would be awesome if she is planning to escape, shes the one Michelle would least suspect and she has the most freedom because she isnt seen as rebellious, unhappy or one of the ones we think is most likely to leave.

So I failed to mention to my friend that it is the Duggars and we are going to their house and meeting them.... she is super excited because she is a Duggar fan.

Does this help or hinder me?

Archived