IGNORED

Is Sunshine Mary's husband a nurse?

YPestis

I know nothing about SSM. I just started reading threads about her a few days ago.

I have questions though. What is a "red pill" blog? How do you "steal" someone's IP address or more importantly, how would SSM know that someone stole someone else's IP address? How does she have access to all these IP addresses to know this information?

This is anecdotal evidence, but the male nurses I've had have all been wonderful. When I was in the ICU a few years ago, all the RNs I had were male and the techs and lower level nurses (LPNs and what have you) were female. I've never had a bad male nurse, which I can't say about women. Of course, they could have been real assholes when not on the job, but I didn't get a bad vibe from any of them.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
when I read her little bit about his carrying a pager, the fi1rst thing that popped out at me was charge nurse. Our charge nurses carry pagers. The job is rotated, and the job is also a PIA

True, that. I carry about five pagers when I charge. And a cellphone. :lol:

/the cellphone makes me extra important

Professionalism in nursing has nothing to do with gender. However, most female nurses I know are badass go-getters who don't take shit from anyone. It must pain him so much to work with strong, independent, capable women.

I know nothing about SSM. I just started reading threads about her a few days ago.

I have questions though. What is a "red pill" blog? How do you "steal" someone's IP address or more importantly, how would SSM know that someone stole someone else's IP address? How does she have access to all these IP addresses to know this information?

I don't know how she got this specific IP in question, but a lot of blogging platforms give you the IP address of anyone who comments, so that you can ban them if necessary if they keep commenting under different names. But apparently she manages to run a blog without understanding anything at all about the Internet works, because an IP doesn't "belong" to you and you can't steal it...

I don't know how she got this specific IP in question, but a lot of blogging platforms give you the IP address of anyone who comments, so that you can ban them if necessary if they keep commenting under different names. But apparently she manages to run a blog without understanding anything at all about the Internet works, because an IP doesn't "belong" to you and you can't steal it...

Archived