IGNORED

The Bachelorette & RealitySteve (NO spoilers in post)

bionicmlle

Long-time watcher of Bachelor series -- we have a get together most Monday nights specifically to watch and snark. Our group usually has a nickname for each contestant. Such a great time!

Anyway, the last few seasons I have read RealitySteve and his predictions/spoilers have been accurate. He has been sued by the network for his website and spoilers however continues to post them. While he is obnoxious and seems to have significant misogynistic & narcissistic traits, it does add interest in viewing the show and the "characters" - the edits that they get, etc. He is very confident that he will continue to get the spoilers as long as the show lasts.

Given that I'm sure all participants and crew sign NDA at beginning of season, I wonder how Steve gets info. My thought is that Steve could be a sock for someone who really works on show? Anyone else have ideas?

Considering that reality Steve was wrong and basically made an idiot out of himself this year I'm thinking it may have been a set up by ABC to try and figure out who his source is. Maybe they had it narrowed to a few people and they gave out different info to each person to figure out who the leak was. Some of the stuff he knows such as conversations that happened and rose ceromonies he has to be getting from cast or crew. How else would he be getting his info. No members of the public are around. I could be wrong but that's my theory. I'm glad he was wrong it made for a surprise ending plus he can be such a conceded jerk he deserved to be knocked down a bit.

• 3 years later...

Anyone watches the new season of The Bachelor with Nick Viall? It's my guilty pleasure show for quite a time now.

I am.  I wasn't a bachelor watcher until I saw Unreal Season 1.  Now I watch to point and laugh.  

Spoiler

I might have sat in smug satisfaction that, indeed, Liz was saved and given a rose week 1 so that they could have a big! dramatic! blowup/showdown.  

6 hours ago, clueliss said:
I am.  I wasn't a bachelor watcher until I saw Unreal Season 1.  Now I watch to point and laugh.  
Spoiler

I might have sat in smug satisfaction that, indeed, Liz was saved and given a rose week 1 so that they could have a big! dramatic! blowup/showdown.  

Watching week 2 right now [emoji4]Corinne just got the group date rose. Can't stand her, but she's fun to watch.
Danielle the neonatal nurse got the first 1on1 date. Too bad, the recipients of the first date almost never make it real far. I like her!

Archived