IGNORED

Pic of Kendal's latest christian charitable eruption

latraviata

facebook.com/kendal.rich

A very cute little boy, I wished I adopted him instead of this sanctimonious, self-righteous creep.

Is it just me, or is there something very wrong in this picture, she holds the baby like a bag of groceries.

In the picture of her children on her home page, where her oldest daughter is holding the baby, he looks like he wants to scream, "Help! Get me out of here! Mommy's an evil monster and she's going to kill me! HELP!"

I know you can't tell just by looking at someone, but Mr. Kendull doesn't look like a stereotypical baby beater. He looks downright docile and, dare I say, subservient sitting next to Kendull. I suspect Kendull is not as submissive as she'd like everyone to believe, and any man who takes the day off to beat his kids deserves to be married to an asshole like her.

I know you can't tell just by looking at someone, but Mr. Kendull doesn't look like a stereotypical baby beater. He looks downright docile and, dare I say, subservient sitting next to Kendull. I suspect Kendull is not as submissive as she'd like everyone to believe, and any man who takes the day off to beat his kids deserves to be married to an asshole like her.

It is a typical posed 'happy family' picture with faux smiles and dead eyes. Apparantly most fundies have a preference for soulless photos like that. I don't know about you, but our baby/family photos are spontaneous, mostly about day to day but oh so precious moments and not aware of somebody taking the picture at all.

The baby looks a lot like my younger son did at that age, and he's biracial. Does he look biracial to anyone else? I hope he's not only because with the other kids being so blonde I think it could be hard for him. The kids are all very cute.

The baby looks a lot like my younger son did at that age, and he's biracial. Does he look biracial to anyone else? I hope he's not only because with the other kids being so blonde I think it could be hard for him. The kids are all very cute.

Kendal was open to adopt a non-white baby. In fact, I think she prefered that, to clearly show they have an adopted son.

In my country adoption is very difficult and I'm sad Kendal can adopt a newborn so easily and lots of good families in my country cannot adopt a baby. All children deserve love and care and a good education, and Kendal is not giving the baby any of these things: she's too cold to love, her eldest daughter is going to be the babysitter, and i doubt Kendal has pacience to teach for the fifth time. Or maybe they're sending the boys to school.

At least Zsu, Maxwells (Chris and Nathan families) or Josh&Anna Duggar seem to love babies and seem to give them a sweet caring. I mean, at least these children have a nice beginning. Kendal's newborn hasn't. Poor boy.

It makes me so angry and breaks my heart that this woman was allowed to adopt. When I look at the pictures of the kids, all I can picture is her description of the "all day spanking/training" and wonder if the kids will make it out of there even somewhat emotionally intact.

I am quite sure he is biracial, which makes him even more vulnerable. Considering Kendal's c.s. parental skills I don't think she will handle that vulnerability very well.

Stay tuned for a FB event page for their FUNDRAISER!1!!1! There will be a sign up for ways to "serve" :roll:

Stay tuned for a FB event page for their FUNDRAISER!1!!1! There will be a sign up for ways to "serve" :roll:

Read further down her page and you see she is already getting him in to a 'schedule' she discusses it like a battle. Moans about being tired.

OF course he is bi-racial. Kendal needs everybody to know what an amazing altruistic person she is by adopting. So she needs it to be VERY obvious.

Welcome to discipline, all day abuse, being a Christian, and no Christmas little dude. My heart breaks for him.

Ok friends, it's fundraising time for the Rich's! We need your help. Does anyone have a pig cooker and/or pig they'd be willing to let us use/cook for the dinner we are planning??

Basically can you give us a free dinner?

Its sad that someone as horrible as Kendal can adopt this little baby, yet there are loving people who want to adopt but cant.

I'm confused. What exactly are they fundraising for?

Also, how does someone with that many kids so close together in ages adopt a newborn?

The name Hampton makes me think of the pig in Tiny Toons :/

She said it was for the 'adoption.'

I sure hope the one they just did. Not another one :cry:

As I've mentioned before, I seem to remember something about beach vacations. Nice. They can fund a nice vacation, but want others to pay for their adoption. :roll:

She has posted pics of their house too. I would downgrade before I begged for money on the internet.

Read further down her page and you see she is already getting him in to a 'schedule' she discusses it like a battle. Moans about being tired.

OF course he is bi-racial. Kendal needs everybody to know what an amazing altruistic person she is by adopting. So she needs it to be VERY obvious.

Welcome to discipline, all day abuse, being a Christian, and no Christmas little dude. My heart breaks for him.

Apparently police are on the lookout for a "serial" pig cooker thief in Kendal's neck of the woods :lol:

http://www.newsobserver.com/2013/07/07/ ... anted.html

And if he is AA or biracial, I'm just waiting for the day when Kendal starts othering him the way LoraLynn does little Mira. If there's any small benefit here, it's the fact that the little guy won't remember any kind of life except living with the Riches. It might make things easier for him :|

Hey, Kendull! You want a free pig? Look in the mirror. No, actually, I take that back because I just insulted pigs. A pig would almost certainly be a better mother to that poor boy than you will ever be.

I'm so pissed this hateful abusive cow and her husband were allowed to adopt. Did nobody do a background check on this couple? A simple Google search would lead an adoption agency to their blog to show them in all of their hateful, sadistic ways.

What is her blog?

She closed her blog. I think she did because she wrote about hitting her children every day, forbidding college for her daughters, no christmas presents, etc and it was bad for her adoption.

I think adoption was her husband idea. Kendal doesn't stand children and she seems to be very active and "outdoor person". It's like her husband wanted a brother for their son, so he is not the only boy at home (you know, homeschooled with a mom and 3 sisters... no manly things for him). They were closed to adopt a girl.

That baby looks seriously pissed off. Maybe he's already figured out what's in store for him...

Apparently Hampton isn't sleeping well and it's "chinesetorture". The child has just been thrust into a strange house with an even stranger family. I certainly wouldn't sleep at Kendull's house. I'll bet the "training" starts soon with this one! Note: if you find babies to be "chinesetorture" maybe you shouldn't have any more.

Archived