IGNORED

Making the Duggar family on The Sims- any ideas?

lawlifelgbt

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

I've made my Duggar family but cannot take any screenshots of them! :cry:

If any of you'd like to check them out my Origin name is kingxing and the item name is Duggar.

• 2 months later...

Look what I learned to do!

I did JB & M but decided I'd only screenshot the J'Slaves.

03-31-15_3-44nbspPM.png

Beautiful Jana

03-31-15_3-44nbspPM-2.png

Jill, with a shirt that says "It's up to US", seemed like a shirt she would wear.

03-31-15_3-44nbspPM-3.png

I also gave her the biggest eyes :pink-shock:

03-31-15_3-45nbspPM.png

Jessa. (My favorite) In sandals, of course.

03-31-15_3-45nbspPM-2.png

Jinger. She's a little darker than her sisters, only because of the constant tans. She's also wearing cute boat shoes and a cap.

03-31-15_3-45nbspPM-3.png

Joy-Anna. With the same shirt Jill has. Reminds me of their "Roe v Wade" shirt.

They're great :D I'm a long-time Sims player, starting with the first one, just called The Sims, and now have Sims 4 (because it runs better on my MacBook than Sims 3), and I'm terrified to attempt a Duggar family! Surely it would have to involve some Motherlode cheats?

Hehe I once had a no bc sim family they had 10 kids before the pc crashed(it was an iso file so the programme used to crash too)

I like your rendition. Mine were a family of redheads haha :D

In case anyone wanted to see the progress of the Drummers...

The password to all of them is my username.

Rules for the family

Arrow #1

Arrow #2

Arrow #3

Arrow #4

Arrows #5 and #6

Arrow #7

Arrow #8

Arrow #9

Arrow #10

Arrows #11 and #12

Arrows #13 and #14

Arrow #15

Check-in #1

No More Arrows #1

No More Arrows #2

Check-in #2

Love everyone else's stories!! Keep 'em coming :)

I love it, mine has been long time ago, (6 years or so)

• 1 month later...

Well I just had a child tell me NO to doing home work so it was back to the mailbox to reprogram her Lmao.

So here's what's up. I have a criminal single mother named Anabelle. She currently had four children by three different fathers and one mother. The eldest is a child and her name is Analeise. Analeise does not have a father, she has two mothers. The other mother isn't around. Then there's toddler Anastasia, and two baby boys: Andrew and Anthony. Three different fathers for the younger three. Anastasia's dad comes around once in a while (he is engaged to Anabelle) while the youngest two have an absent father.

The mother keeps getting promoted so her schedule changes frequently. Often there are two babysitters at the house at the same time, so Anabelle doesn't have to do anything except train the toddlers in walking, talking, and potty training. Once Analeise becomes a teenager, she will take that role over.

Anabelle has twenty vacation days because I keep speeding up her pregnancies and the babysitters are on call to take care of the kids so she gets to hoard her maternity leave days. She is currently a bank robber and as soon as I make her fit enough and creative enough, she should have another baby and get another promotion. Anabelles dream is to have ten kids.

Too perfect! I am playing with a single, teenage mother of two (toddler and baby), right now. I have a mod for teenage try for baby and marriage. She ran away to Bridgeport and got pregnant, with no money, was homeless for a day until she got the money for a one bedroom apartment, then had the baby, Isaiah.

She then immediately ran off to China for adventures, reached Visa level 3 and built some skills, then moved to a 2 bd penthouse, got pregnant again and married babydaddy, (also a teen). But then they immediately had a huge fight and got divorced, and she ran off to Isla Paridiso and bought a nice lot on a hill overlooking the ocean.

After the (smallish, but with garage and multilevel finished basement with gym/lab, library, and wine cellar), three bedroom custom home was built, Elijah was born.

I actually kind of like modding to have babies as teenagers in this game, because they keep going to school, and they don't have a career to lose time on because of the babies.

• 3 years later...
On 7/16/2013 at 5:59 AM, miffy said:

I think you can just click on other peoples bins & an option to go throw trash comes up.

I think 'never nude' is going to be a good character trait for all of the duggars & also 'family oriented'

Never Nude, Yes.   Family oriented, no, then you have to keep on top of the boys who think it's okay to take care of babies even  though that's women's work.

What you really want is a Slob and Dislikes Children combo for the boys and Family Oriented, Nurturing and Neat for the girls.  So much easier for God to explain appropriate domains that way.  And since YA SIms are allowed five-seven traits depending on expansion packs....it means your boys will be more unique than the girls as far as personality goes.

The Neat girls will also clean up after their Slobby brothers this way.

Archived