IGNORED

Let the child training begin...

Koala

:cry:

From Kendal's (very public) facebook page:

Eat, wake, sleep. That's the name of the game today mr fussy pants. ‎#babiesneedroutine ‎#sodomommies

From the comments:

Has he not read the manual yet?

Kendal:

Oh he's reading it today!!!!

Oh Hampton. Listen to your mommy and it will go well for you! She will win, I promise.

Kendal again:

Amen Lauren!

He is exactly 5 weeks old today. Why, oh why did someone give this woman a baby????

And they are doing a fundraiser. Funny, seems like just yesterday they had an awesome beach vacation.

Anyway, apparently the adoption hasn't been finalized yet. She's begging for supplies :roll:

Ok friends, it's fundraising time for the Rich's! We need your help. Does anyone have a pig cooker and/or pig they'd be willing to let us use/cook for the dinner we are planning??

We have a pig! Now we need the cooker and someone who can make amazing BBQ!

Ok friends, we are still in need of a pig cooker. Any ideas??

Someone suggested she rent one :lol: She shot that down in short order:

Hoping someone had one, or knew someone that had one, or was willing to donate the rental.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
She will win

Is she seriously having a battle of the wits with a baby?

:angry-banghead: What is this attitude that babies are a thing that need to be conquered?

Oh yeah, and she is an entitled bitch.

Eat, wake, sleep. That's the name of the game today mr fussy pants. ‎#babiesneedroutine ‎#sodomommies

Umm....what the Hell is a "sodomommy"?

Oh..... :lol: :lol: I just got it--"so do mommies." My mind went somewhere else with that one.

:cry:

From Kendal's (very public) facebook page:

Oh my, #sodomommies had my head spinning for a moment. I guess it's because I just came from the X gay greg thread, but I was thinking sodom -- as in anal. Anal sex mommies. WTF?

But, I see it now: so do mommies. (My way was better.)

ETA: Cross post with EyeQueue

Oh..... :lol: :lol: I just got it--"so do mommies." My mind went somewhere else with that one.

Not that she isn't reprehensible, but I got a little chuckle knowing that I'm not the only one whose eyes picked out the "sodom" part before I figured it out. :)

Oh my, #sodomommies had my head spinning for a moment. I guess it's because I just came from the X gay greg thread, but I was thinking sodom -- as in anal. Anal sex mommies. WTF?

I also had to stop for a second when reading "eat, wake, sleep". Um, maybe I'm being way too literal here, but -- isn't that backwards? I mean, waking comes after sleeping, and eating presumably happens while awake. It is just me? :lol:

LOL! That was totally what I was thinking--too much reading recent bloviating about the DOMA and Prop 8 frothing about "sodomites." :lol: :lol:

What is the point of having it out with a five week old?

Mine had tumny issues and couldn't. handle milk. I assume she is bottle feeding.... I have heard of breast feeding an adopted baby but I don't see Kendal doing thatl.

Is there a way to find out who has the authority to finalize the adoption and send them screen caps of Kendal's blog and facebook?

Poor baby. He should have gone to someone who really wanted a baby and would have loved him. Hey I know a couple!

My mind went in the same direction! Back on topic, Kendull is beyond words! :pull-hair:

Why the hell is she asking for more money? If I remember correctly, her husband is a correctional officer in Ca. Those guys make about 100k a year. If I am wrong, please let me know.

Argh. Forgive me if I've said it already, but no one like her should even be allowed to adopt a pet rock, much less a baby. :angry-banghead:

the eat sleep wake is an Ezzo thing. You better believe that child's basic needs ARE NOT being met. How in the world did this family get a newborn? The world revolves around Kendal. Her children will figure that out.

If children are a blessing why the fuck does she not treat them that way! A five week old might be going through a growth spurt you idiot. That means they eat all the fucking time and you feel tired. If you aren't prepared to handle that then don't go out and adopt a baby. I so wish the birth mother would read this and put a stop to the adoption since it isn't finalized. I bet she thought the baby was going to a loving home and instead she sent it to hell with the devil herself.

I also had to stop for a second when reading "eat, wake, sleep". Um, maybe I'm being way too literal here, but -- isn't that backwards? I mean, waking comes after sleeping, and eating presumably happens while awake. It is just me? :lol:

It stands for making sure your little manipulative freeloader isn't making use of nature's sedative to help them fall asleep. They (both mother and child) have to fight nature to stay awake while nursing and then fight nature to go to sleep without nursing. Because it's no fun if the baby falls asleep before you get to put them in their bed and shut the door on the screaming, is it?

I admit, I don't follow Kendal threads so I know little about them. But, I stopped following threads because of what little I know; they make my skin crawl.

Why the ever loving hell were they allowed to adopt a baby? Who gave them an innocent life to abuse?

I am losing faith in humanity.

If children are a blessing why the fuck does she not treat them that way! A five week old might be going through a growth spurt you idiot. That means they eat all the fucking time and you feel tired. If you aren't prepared to handle that then don't go out and adopt a baby. I so wish the birth mother would read this and put a stop to the adoption since it isn't finalized. I bet she thought the baby was going to a loving home and instead she sent it to hell with the devil herself.

Her adopted son is not a blessing, it is her pro-life badge of honor. Specially picked badge, had to be a white male in excellent health and no special needs. Why any agency would give her a child is beyond me.

Count me in as another one who did a double-take on #sodomommies.

Argh. Forgive me if I've said it already, but no one like her should even be allowed to adopt a pet rock, much less a baby. :angry-banghead:

Agree!

"eat wake sleep" - well, as pointed out, eating, sleeping and waking is what 5 week olds DO! As my pediatrician told me when my baby was that age, that's their job - eat, sleep, grow. I'm surprised she didn't throw in a bit about diaper changing, too.

God's message was that she and her husband should not have children. I bet they 'bought' their baby or are going through a private adoption.

Perhaps the 5 week old that has just been ripped away from everything that is familiar to him and thrust into a new environment, and a new family with complete strangers is going through an adjustment period. I've heard that adopted babies can have a harder first few weeks, because a biological baby is familiar with the family's voices, the mothers heartbeat, rhythms, etc., and it takes a while to adjust. Or maybe he's a freaking 1 month old, and he's doing what infants do. And does anyone else picture a cartoon pig when they hear the name Hampton?

"Oh Hampton. Listen to your mommy and it will go well for you! She will win, I promise."

I love (not) how breezily and smugly fundies discuss their terrible treatment of children. YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT FORCING YOUR WILL ON A 5-WEEK-OLD. "Listen to your mommy and it will go well for you." Subtext: "If you don't listen, she will be mean to you." And, "You are not a human being; you exist to please her and she will destroy your will." This is what motherhood is to them, yet it's we non-fundies who are accused of not giving a fuck about children. I bet Kendull is one of those monsters who also thinks it's a good idea to smack your baby if they move during a diaper change.

Perhaps the 5 week old that has just been ripped away from everything that is familiar to him and thrust into a new environment, and a new family with complete strangers is going through an adjustment period. I've heard that adopted babies can have a harder first few weeks, because a biological baby is familiar with the family's voices, the mothers heartbeat, rhythms, etc., and it takes a while to adjust. Or maybe he's a freaking 1 month old, and he's doing what infants do. And does anyone else picture a cartoon pig when they hear the name Hampton?

Not to mention his recent stay in the hospital. From the sounds of it, the poor little guy was pretty sick

Archived