IGNORED

Upcoming Babies Part 2

happy atheist

"We are all just waiting by the telephone. We are hopeful that by the end of the week he or she will be here," she said, according to media coverage of their engagement.

This is Camilla quote. It sound too vague, not really a hint.

The rumor said the due date wasnt true, it was given an early date than the real one. But what would a point be to give a fake early due date? I could understand a fake later due date to keep every one off their backs thinking it will be later, then they go and have the baby in peace at the sooner date. Am I making sense??

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not a chance. The last two kids (meaning Edward and Sophie's or Peter Phillips' girls?) are not going to be ruling the country one day. I believe W and K are going to be in Australia next year with the baby. Charles and Diana did a tour with William when he was very young.

they don't rule, they reign. just because they are going to Australia does not means kate is going to be carrying the baby all over BFE for the paps to photo...almost certainly it will be left mostly with a nanny-much more comfortable and healthy for him or her.

I'm going with Sophia, Charlotte, Caroline or Alexandra for a girl.

British royal boys' names are more repetitive. 20th century close relatives of Queen Elizabeth include John and Edward, (neither of which will likely be used as John is considered a bit cursed and Uncle Edward/David was a major pain in the ass for Queen Elizabeth's father), George, which is dreadfully dull, and Henry which is already being used by William's brother. My guesses are Philip, Albert or Richard.

I have read William can be quite contrary; he might just name the baby something totally unexpected like joan or alfrid just to punk everyone :D ... and I kinda hope he does! but not john, never john....all royal children named john in main branch with that name have died infancy or childhood and so did dianas older brother for that matter. that's not even counting 'bad' king john. when Diana wanted that name for will and the queen said not gonna happen.

I wish for the name Mary. Theres no Mary any more, the name will die but if they use that name, so many baby girls will be Mary again.

Corner of Joy's pregnancy may end in miscarriage. I hope this isn't the case. She has mentioned before that she won't see a doctor for fertility issues because she feels that's not "leaving it up to God," but seeing how much she wants to be a mother and have a family, I wish that she "as a Christian" (in her view of what that means) would allow herself to see a doctor.

Waiting on a heartbeat

I have done so well these last few weeks getting excited about the baby and trying not to worry. I tell myself daily that statistically my baby will be fine and I will be able to hold him/her in 7 months. And slowly all this pep-talking has helped, as I have been able to get excited and begin planning for the future.

Yesterday my husband I went to have our first ultrasound to see our baby. I wanted to see that little heartbeat and reassure myself that all is as it should be. Statistically (when did I become a statistics nut?), the miscarriage risk falls to only 3% after a heartbeat is detected. So yesterday I was all ready to be reassured only to end up the complete opposite.

We were able to see the little black blob that was the amniotic sack, but there was only the tiniest, barely perceptible flicker that maybe-kinda was, but probably wasn't, a heartbeat. The doctor (we will be using a midwife, but a doctor was the one to give us the ultrasound) told us that either our baby is younger than we think it is (probably not the case seeing as I ovulate earlier than most women), or the pregnancy is not viable and will end in miscarriage. We will be going back next week to see which of these options is reality.

So needless to say, yesterday was not a very good day for me. My husband prayed for us in the car on the drive home, and I quoted Job to myself all day, reminding myself that God is the one who gives and takes, and his name is to be blessed no matter what. But all those fears I had been pep-talking away for the last few weeks came roaring right back. It is so difficult to remain excited when the situation looks like it might end up in pain.

One thing I know is that fear often gives Satan an opportunity to step in-between us and God. I know that in times like this it is even more important to stick close to God, pray and meditate on him more, and spend time in the Bible. When I was a homesick exchange student several years ago, I learned that the only way to avoid throwing myself a pity party is to keep busy. So I am cleaning my house today, and spending time organizing. I also listen to Moody Radio most of the day. This radio station has such great, Christ-centered, encouraging broadcasts. I am a big fan of this radio station, but unfortunately it is not broadcasted where I live. So I often listen to it on my laptop and proceed to carry it around the house with me while I clean.

What are some of the ways you keep your mind off your fears and on the Lord?

I'm going with Sophia, Charlotte, Caroline or Alexandra for a girl.

British royal boys' names are more repetitive. 20th century close relatives of Queen Elizabeth include John and Edward, (neither of which will likely be used as John is considered a bit cursed and Uncle Edward/David was a major pain in the ass for Queen Elizabeth's father), George, which is dreadfully dull, and Henry which is already being used by William's brother. My guesses are Philip, Albert or Richard.

I like the boy name guesses. I think Philip is a safe bet. A nod to the grandfather that still airs his junk in his kilt at 91. Although it will NEVER happen, if it is a girl, I would love to see her first name Diana. I think Queen Diana Fuckyoucharlesandcamilla Mountbatten-Windsor has a nice ring to it.

Corner of Joy's pregnancy may end in miscarriage. I hope this isn't the case. She has mentioned before that she won't see a doctor for fertility issues because she feels that's not "leaving it up to God," but seeing how much she wants to be a mother and have a family, I wish that she "as a Christian" (in her view of what that means) would allow herself to see a doctor.

I know nothing about this blog, but she sounds like a brainwashed kid. :cry: Poor woman.

Hey has anyone found out when the Loomis baby was born? I'm sure the baby should be a month old by now.

The Servens have finally updated their blog, but no baby news. I want to know why Rebekah and Stephen have stopped blogging.

ETA: And where are the Sanders. When did they post that Noah and Dorothy's family was growing?

oooh, watch it now. Calling a child's looks unfortunate is real unpopular with some people here.. :roll:

I am actually not a fan of it. hopefully she will grow into her looks. I figure all of us have n awkward phase.

-Apparently someone gave a stuffed animal to Kate and she said, "Thank you, I will take this for my d--"

-Women who have hyperemesis gravidarum are more likely to have girls

-(This is my favourite) William is a helicopter pilot and helicopter pilots are supposedly more likely to have girls

I would love if it was a boy, because yeah, everyone is really assuming girl!

Hmmm...I had pretty severe hg (as in had an nj tube, zofran pump and left the hospital after his birth at 95 lbs) and never heard the girl thing. In fact, my andecdata is the opposite. I only had hg with my one male pregnancy,

HG three times for me = 3 beautiful boys

HG three times for my friend = 3 beautiful girls

I got a boy out of my HG. I've heard about the whole "more likely to have a girl" thing, but my OB said it's actually more common with boys. She said that basically my body was reacting to having a higher level of boy hormone in me.

My guess is a girl, because of the change in the rules of succession. I know that they're cool with having a Queen instead of a King, but I think the timing of such a change means she's having a girl.

I had HG with every pregnancy. Boy or girl it didn't matter. What did make a change was twins. That was hideous.

My guess is a girl, because of the change in the rules of succession. I know that they're cool with having a Queen instead of a King, but I think the timing of such a change means she's having a girl.

the process started before she got pregnant. but the law has not actually changed anyway, that's what people are forgetting. every commonwealth country has to ratify it with their own individual governments before the law changes can take effect.

I had HG with every pregnancy. Boy or girl it didn't matter. What did make a change was twins. That was hideous.

I can only imagine. Hg is the debil.

I'm six months pregnant with my first due in November. We are having a girl and I have HG up until about two weeks ago. Worst thing I have ever experienced.

I'm six months pregnant with my first due in November. We are having a girl and I have HG up until about two weeks ago. Worst thing I have ever experienced.

Okay, I've never had kids or been pregnant past 12 weeks, so I have no clue what HG is (aside from someone posting what it the initials stand for), or what its symptoms are. Can someone enlighten this moronic, childless heathen?

mcc6676, I see you are from the East Bay. Welcome aboard from Oaktown. :dance:

Leo is fast approaching. I associate it mostly with August, but tend to forget there are late July Leos out there. Actually, I'd prefer a Leo to a Cancer. Wills is a cusper, and as a Gemini, I like to claim him. :mrgreen:

Okay, I've never had kids or been pregnant past 12 weeks, so I have no clue what HG is (aside from someone posting what it the initials stand for), or what its symptoms are. Can someone enlighten this moronic, childless heathen?

Leo is fast approaching. I associate it mostly with August, but tend to forget there are late July Leos out there. Actually, I'd prefer a Leo to a Cancer. Wills is a cusper, and as a Gemini, I like to claim him. :mrgreen:

HG is Hyperemesis gravidarum. It is a fairly rare complication of pregnancy characterized by intractable nausea, vomiting, and dehydration. It is much more severe than regular morning sickness; malnutrition and other serious complications, such as fluid or electrolyte imbalances, may result.

This is what landed Kate Middleton in the hospital in December.

Thanks for the welcome. My husband and I will be moving to San Jose next month. Regarding HG, think of it as morning sickness on steroids. I could not keep anything, including liquids down. Was hospitalized twice for dehydration and ended up with a zofran pump. It is terrible and I don't wish it on anyone.

I wish for the name Mary. Theres no Mary any more, the name will die but if they use that name, so many baby girls will be Mary again.

There are plenty of little girls named Mary. I live in Dallas and my teenage daughter has 3 friends named Mary.

Also, if you go to Catholic school, you can't throw a rock without hitting a girl named Mary.

:D

Archived