IGNORED

Upcoming Babies Part 2

happy atheist

On February 27th, Lisa Wilkes gave birth to a baby boy named Titus Goforth.

inhisperfecttime.com

What, no Multiply?

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Atlanta (Story of a Seamstress) delivered last week in their log home sans electricity or regularly running water. They are industrious, though... Baby is darling.

These fundies must have figured us out, especially the Servens,

It looks like Beth ( Serven) and Jon Ten Dolle had a third girl recently......Emily Serven (married to Nathan) posted a picture on her FB with Lydia Serven holding the three girls...Jon and Beth will be married 4 years in April so that is about right for them and their never ending quest to outbreed the world. Interestingly, Emily and Nathan have been married since October 2012 and no mention/pictures of a pregnancy.

These fundies must have figured us out, especially the Servens,

It looks like Beth ( Serven) and Jon Ten Dolle had a third girl recently......Emily Serven (married to Nathan) posted a picture on her FB with Lydia Serven holding the three girls...Jon and Beth will be married 4 years in April so that is about right for them and their never ending quest to outbreed the world. Interestingly, Emily and Nathan have been married since October 2012 and no mention/pictures of a pregnancy.

Good find!

Beth Serven is quite fertile. She always looked so depressed to me, even before she got married. I can only imagine how happy she is now with 3 little ones (and girls at that) to take care of and her husband is a farmer.

I think Emily Serven is a smart girl and she seems like fun. She has a background in midwifery, I think, and probably is bright enough to know how to prevent pregnancy and not overbreed. Somehow she was allowed into the family. Not sure how that happened. She probably even likes gay people -- instead of throwing rice at their wedding, the guests waved rainbow ribbons!

Thanks, I knew my fundie FB stalking would pay off.lol

I don't know, we had hope for Emily but she has been posting links about the Men's Advance, multil generational BS and an adoption conference her and Nathan are attending. She said they were not adopting but who knows?

Perhaps she is going their way of thinking to keep the peace...At any rate, I will be waiting with abated breath for an announcement from Rebecca and Steven soon.....

Thanks, I knew my fundie FB stalking would pay off.lol

I don't know, we had hope for Emily but she has been posting links about the Men's Advance, multil generational BS and an adoption conference her and Nathan are attending. She said they were not adopting but who knows?

Perhaps she is going their way of thinking to keep the peace...At any rate, I will be waiting with abated breath for an announcement from Rebecca and Steven soon.....

Yes, it is high time Rebecca is pregnant again, isn't it? She had a slow start with a miscarriage at around 20 weeks, but she's been able to produce two in short succession since then, so hopefully she's at least halfway through another pregnancy.

I'm still giving NR-Emily a chance (NR = nose-ring, in the spirit of NR-Anna Maxwell, which is an ongoing joke here at FJ). She may have to cave a little to the Serven family crap (and the Men's ADVANCE is such a stupid thing -- they refuse to call it a retreat, but it is a retreat from their daily lives so just stop it already with the nomenclature, right?), but I'm hoping she maintains her own spirit and I think her husband probably supports that to some extent.

I'm rambling, but I do miss the Serven Clan updates. They actually seem like a pretty fun family -- for fundies.

Yes, it is high time Rebecca is pregnant again, isn't it? She had a slow start with a miscarriage at around 20 weeks, but she's been able to produce two in short succession since then, so hopefully she's at least halfway through another pregnancy.

I'm still giving NR-Emily a chance (NR = nose-ring, in the spirit of NR-Anna Maxwell, which is an ongoing joke here at FJ). She may have to cave a little to the Serven family crap (and the Men's ADVANCE is such a stupid thing -- they refuse to call it a retreat, but it is a retreat from their daily lives so just stop it already with the nomenclature, right?), but I'm hoping she maintains her own spirit and I think her husband probably supports that to some extent.

I'm rambling, but I do miss the Serven Clan updates. They actually seem like a pretty fun family -- for fundies.

I wouldn't consider the Servens "fun". I think they have more freedom than the Maxwells, but Pa Serven has some control issues like Steve Maxwell. I still don't get why he allowed Beth to marry before Rebecca. Rebecca was already "special friends" with Steven before Beth's courtship and marriage. The fact that both were adults who put up with this CRAP is very disturbing. In a regular world Steven & Rebecca would NOT have to seek Pa Serven's approval. Glad Steven didn't give up because Rebecca might be still home right now. Feel bad for the last 2 Serven daughters.

I wouldn't consider the Servens "fun". I think they have more freedom than the Maxwells, but Pa Serven has some control issues like Steve Maxwell. I still don't get why he allowed Beth to marry before Rebecca. Rebecca was already "special friends" with Steven before Beth's courtship and marriage. The fact that both were adults who put up with this CRAP is very disturbing. In a regular world Steven & Rebecca would NOT have to seek Pa Serven's approval. Glad Steven didn't give up because Rebecca might be still home right now. Feel bad for the last 2 Serven daughters.

I thought it was weird, too, that Beth was allowed to marry before Rebecca, but I always figured Rebecca was the easier one to get married off, and that when Jon came knocking at the door for Beth, Pa Serven snatched him up. I don't think there were probably too many other suitors for poor Beth. She isn't particularly attractive, she wasn't popular (Rebecca was the starlet of the blog), and I always got the impression she wasn't terribly sociable. In all her wedding photos, she looks like she could have used either an enema or a good shot of whiskey (maybe both). And I agree, it was stupid of Pa to make such a big deal making Steven wait for Rebecca, but again, he knew she was more valuable so he strung it out. JMHO.

I thought it was weird, too, that Beth was allowed to marry before Rebecca, but I always figured Rebecca was the easier one to get married off, and that when Jon came knocking at the door for Beth, Pa Serven snatched him up. I don't think there were probably too many other suitors for poor Beth. She isn't particularly attractive, she wasn't popular (Rebecca was the starlet of the blog), and I always got the impression she wasn't terribly sociable. In all her wedding photos, she looks like she could have used either an enema or a good shot of whiskey (maybe both). And I agree, it was stupid of Pa to make such a big deal making Steven wait for Rebecca, but again, he knew she was more valuable so he strung it out. JMHO.

"An enema or a good shot of whiskey (maybe both)." :lol: :lol: Why didn't I see this last night? I could have used a good laugh! Great point you made about Rebecca being easier to marry off. Guess Pa Serven thought Steven would give up. I always thought Beth's husband looked very young. It's been 4 years and he STILL looks the same. Thought I was the only one who thought Beth looked...not "ok" about things.

Emily (Case) Brower just announced #2, due Oct 2014. Two years between babies, at least they'll be somewhat spaced.

What's her blog link again?

Daniel and Brooke Fowl ( a fundie couple that recently got married are expecting in August.) Many of the couples we snark on went to their wedding, found it through FB

Daniel and Brooke Fowl ( a fundie couple that recently got married are expecting in August.) Many of the couples we snark on went to their wedding, found it through FB

Kressant Morton commenting under DBF's announcement that their babies are going to be almost twins.

Kressant Morton commenting under DBF's announcement that their babies are going to be almost twins.

In January, Adeline said Kressant was having a boy. Would they know the sex of her baby if she's due in August?

In January, Adeline said Kressant was having a boy. Would they know the sex of her baby if she's due in August?

Dang! How big is their house? That's a lot of little kids under 10 years-old. Don't her nipples get tired? I mean it seems like she has been nursing for 5 years straight with NO break!

Dang! How big is their house? That's a lot of little kids under 10 years-old. Don't her nipples get tired? I mean it seems like she has been nursing for 5 years straight with NO break!

6 kids under the age of 7! wonder if their house is finished. I think Kressant could have 20 kids easily.

I don't know if anyone cares but the Burke family is expecting their eleventh child... Baby's mother is almost in her 50's. Ohh, and the 7-year old daughter in that family already knows her future husband is going to decide where they are going to live when they are married. Im going to listen Pogo now and enjoy my life.

godisourfortress.com/index/2014/02/07/its-a-boy-for-the-burkes/#.Ux0OIIWPrIw

No, that be 8 months away from her announcement. I bet Kressant is probably due in May/June, a summer baby like Brooke.

Courtney ("Sweet Tea and Buttermilk") is expecting AGAIN. Her 3rd son was burn in the driveway because they couldn´t make it to the hospital in time, the 4th child (a daughter) was born very early via C-section. Sayed daugther is now 7 months. :angry-banghead: sweetteaandbuttermilk.blogspot.de/

Courtney ("Sweet Tea and Buttermilk") is expecting AGAIN. Her 3rd son was burn in the driveway because they couldn´t make it to the hospital in time, the 4th child (a daughter) was born very early via C-section. Sayed daugther is now 7 months. :angry-banghead: sweetteaandbuttermilk.blogspot.de/

It's weird to me that in her bio on the side of her page, it says "Happily married to my friend Christopher" :wtf:

OMG I gasped when I saw Courteney's blog. HOW do they afford it??? I know she was a killer couponer but... SERIOUSLY?

WIC and lbs of cheap filler like white rice probably. Kids under school age are fairly cheap to feed. I wonder what will happen when they get bigger and hungrier.

Also, don't kids age out of WIC when they hit school age? Or do I have that wrong?

Yes they age out of WIC at 5. She will of course homeschool too so no free school lunch. Courtney is 29, she could easily hit a duggar size family at this rate.

Archived