IGNORED

Update on Amanda Munck Burke.

Justme

She's living 4 hours from home in another state. She loves being a wife. They talk or text almost daily. She has a new church and *gasp* made quite a few friends. :pink-shock:

There is a new blog. More info in the comment section.

I wonder how long until she's pregnant...

She's living 4 hours from home in another state. She loves being a wife. They talk or text almost daily. She has a new church and *gasp* made quite a few friends. :pink-shock:

There is a new blog. More info in the comment section.

I wonder how long until she's pregnant...

I say by the end of the year they'll announce a grandchild is on the way.

*LOL* They've only been married a month. Even if they have a honeymoon baby, I hope they wouldn't announce it this early!

I know perfectly well that I don't write perfect English. Hell, sometimes I feel like I can barely express me in English ;) BUT English isn't my first language - what's your excuse, Mama Munck?

The wonderful this is with technology what it is today, it helps close in the gap:)

Is it just me who doesn't understand this sentence because it is not written in my native language, or does this woman have horrendous writing skills? I do understand what she wants to say, but I can't begin to understand how she ended up with that kind of sentence.

Amanda does look radiant in that picture of her in her new home. For fundies, the Munck's seem pretty well adjusted.

Amanda has a new blog? I thought mama Munck mentioned Amanda and Joe not having the internet at home...

No she doesnt, this is just mama Munck's update on Amanda from the Munck family blog.

Archived