IGNORED

Candy Crush

lizziesmom

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I kind of got tired of it. it really requires you to spend money to play it not a big deal but I think to bass some levels requires payments.

I haven't played in about a month. I'm on level 33. I'm stuck there. At some point, I will get back to playing.

I've gotten pretty addicted. The only being able to pay five times in a row is helpful. I've had times where I've been stuck for weeks on a level, but have never paid any money, just waited it out. I'm on level 70 something right now. I dislike the timed levels because my hands dont work well, so those are awful for me.

• 2 weeks later...

I know people who have gotten far without paying money so I don't think you have to. It seems to be mostly luck because I discovered I had some Facebook credits (why I don't know) and I bought some boosters and still failed the level. Then I just got lucky with my candies and passed without the boosters.

I'm on level 90something.

I kind of got tired of it. it really requires you to spend money to play it not a big deal but I think to bass some levels requires payments.

The levels that you have to pay to pass you can play for free. You can either do the "quests" or you can connect to facebook. I chose to do the quests, which took FOREVER, because you can only do one per day and the third one was really hard for me.

I play through Facebook, as do many people I know, so passing the levels hasn't been the issue. But frickin 183. Three weeks later, I'm still stuck there.

I play on an Ipad and I read on someone's blog that you can cheat to get 5 more lives by going into your settings and going forward a day. (Today is Thursday, so I would change the day to Friday.) Then you check your Candy Crush to see the 5 lives (don't play yet though), then change settings back to Set Automatically.

And also, just in case someone doesn't know-you can google how to beat level whatever and several videos are available, usually, to help you beat that level.

I don't know about facebook but on your iphone or ipad it could really cost you with in gape purchases to help out. just read an article on how much this game rakes in every day. seems if you pay money the game may get harder so you keep paying.

I don't know about facebook but on your iphone or ipad it could really cost you with in gape purchases to help out. just read an article on how much this game rakes in every day. seems if you pay money the game may get harder so you keep paying.

I refuse to pay. I figured if I paid once then I would probably keep paying, so I just don't.

I may have to talk to Steve or someone about getting rid of this idol in my life. I FINALLY beat level 135 after being stuck on it for months (kinda gave up on it for awhile). I missed this game. I like that it limits how many turns you can have too, haha.

I refuse to pay. I figured if I paid once then I would probably keep paying, so I just don't.

yes.I mean I don't mind paying for something in a game if it is free. but this sucker what you buy only lasts till you use it or for that turn. So it is just throwing money away.

yes.I mean I don't mind paying for something in a game if it is free. but this sucker what you buy only lasts till you use it or for that turn. So it is just throwing money away.

I agree. I'm on level 109, and haven't paid for anything yet.

The bombs do suck, but wait til you get to the regenerating chocolate (not the regular chocolate, machines that pump out chocolate and can't be stopped)! Those make me pull my hair out.

And it's totally realistic to get pretty far without paying money. You just have to be willing to play it over and over and over til you get that one lucky setup. My friend is in the 300s and hasn't dropped a dime. I've paid for 5 extra moves a few times (I think levels 110 and 140) because I knew I could finish with 5 more and really didn't want to ever see those boards again!

My daughter tried to get me to play it. I played for 3 levels and then had to put that crack pipe down. I could see myself already getting hooked!

The levels that you have to pay to pass you can play for free. You can either do the "quests" or you can connect to facebook. I chose to do the quests, which took FOREVER, because you can only do one per day and the third one was really hard for me.

got it in my iphone if you can't do the level your SOL I mean if the candy does not come in right there is nothing you can do.

Quests? What are those, and how do I find them???? Can you use them to pass levels?.. I am never going to get past those timed bombs otherwise. hHELP

Quests? What are those, and how do I find them???? Can you use them to pass levels?.. I am never going to get past those timed bombs otherwise. hHELP

Quests are what are at the end of each group of levels if your game isn't connected to your Facebook account. If your game is connected, you get tickets from your friends to move on.

In case anyone doesn't know it, you don't actually have to wait for lives. You just go into the setting on your phone to the date/time settings and disable where it says "set time automatically" and set your click three hours ahead. Open your candy crush, your lives will be renewed and then go back and fix your clock. When you go back to your game, you'll still have the full lives. Just make sure you do it all while your candy crush game is on the menu screen with all the level bubbles. It makes it less complicated when you go back to do it again later.

I am way too addicted, because the way I get more lives is by cycling through my phone to tablet to laptop and back again -- five lives per device.

Archived