IGNORED

FamTeam "week-end"

0 kids n not countin

So now Daddy Arndt feels that everyone wants and needs an entire week-end with his family, the softball classic isn't enough? :think:

As the FamTeam Weekend and Softball Classic draw near (they will be held on August 24 and 25), we are ready to field any questions that our website visitors might have about the twin events!

If you would like some information about the activities of that weekend, please take the time to drop me an e-mail (dad@famteam).

I plan to do a webcast on Sunday at 9:30 AM Central Time. If you would like to tune in, please click on the link at the top of the main page

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If an FJ-er felt it laid upon their heart to go along and report back to the Hive, I would be eternally grateful! :pray: I am absolutely fascinated by this family.

Seth Friday, June 21, 2013 @ 9:01 AM Central:

Hear, hear!! Very well-put. It still amazes me how distorted peoples’ views can become.

Yea Seth, tell us how babies are made. Tell us in a non-distorted way...

"Distorted" views? Sort of like when you have somehow been convinced that being an adult man living in your parents' house like a child, playing with Legos, sharing bunk beds with your kid brothers, cuddling up with your mom in bed, and never having intimate relationships is totally normal and healthy?

I don't get their point. Could Seth or his father name *one* Catholic priestly order that does not take an uncompromising stance on abortion? It's not as if Catholic religious orders are bastions of progressive thought as to a woman's reproductive choices and freedoms, and Priests for Life is the one holdout.

HAY GUYZ! DID YOU KNOW THE ARNDTS GOT SOME DUCKS????

They've posted about it a couple times but it's easy to miss.

Not. Zzzzzz.

If an FJ-er felt it laid upon their heart to go along and report back to the Hive, I would be eternally grateful! :pray: I am absolutely fascinated by this family.

Me toooo! They are totally uninteresting in that they rarely DO anything much... but so bizarre and unusual as a family. Oh to be a fly on one of the walls in that home :shock:

I suppose I'm just jealous because I don't look that good in shorts anymore ... but it does seem to me that Mama Arndt would want to wear a pair that don't look like undahwears....

famteam.com/today/images/thumbs/20130615_144842.jpg

Interesting that they're being coy about the location and hours of the softball thingy. No registration but please do e-mail Papa Arndt with any questions. Hmmm....

HAY GUYZ! DID YOU KNOW THE ARNDTS GOT SOME DUCKS????

They've posted about it a couple times but it's easy to miss.

Not. Zzzzzz.

The ducks went down to the BIG POND on Tuesday. :cracking-up: :cracking-up:

I love watching the Arndt videos on youtube & reading FamTeamToday, especially after a couple of glasses of wine. I find their boring lives absolutely hilarious.

I suppose I'm just jealous because I don't look that good in shorts anymore ... but it does seem to me that Mama Arndt would want to wear a pair that don't look like undahwears....

Does this woman have any other pants than those white shorty shorts?!?

Interesting that they're being coy about the location and hours of the softball thingy. No registration but please do e-mail Papa Arndt with any questions. Hmmm....

The woman can rock some short shorts! She looks better in them than I would. The whole family is just the weirdest thing ever. I find them stranger than any other fundie family.

ETA: How does she keep her white shorts so white when she wears them all the time?! I would spill something on those things five minutes after I put them on.

Where do they live?

Maybe I will write and ask about it lol

They live in Belleville, Illinois. The softball classic is at Landerman Park, 1105 Mascoutah Avenue, Belleville, Illinois. (I assume it is. That's where the other games have been played. It starts at 5 pm)

Oh, to live in Illinois and be able to go see them. I find them fascinating in a morbid curiosity sense and still can't fathom how mama has kept them all at home tied to her apron strings. With that many at least two should have escaped by now.

The woman can rock some short shorts! She looks better in them than I would. The whole family is just the weirdest thing ever. I find them stranger than any other fundie family.

ETA: How does she keep her white shorts so white when she wears them all the time?! I would spill something on those things five minutes after I put them on.

I'm too lazy to shave that far up :lol: I prefer bermuda shorts. Are the Arndts considered fundie lite because they wear shorts?

The Arndts defy classification.

They defy so many things, it's a wonder they can't defy gravity.

With the passing of James Gandolfini this week, I was thinking a bit about Tony Soprano and the recurring theme of ducks in his life. I'm not sure I ever figured out what the ducks symbolized.

The Arndt men have been fixated on ducks for months now. Their beloved stuffed penguins haven't made an appearance since they arrived. They've lovingly raised them from hatchings, feeding them, keeping them warm, and slowly introducing them to water, starting with small containers, then to the bathtub, and this week, they were finally grown enough to be released. Into the manmade pond in their back yard where they'll spend their lives floating around and around for the enjoyment of their captors.

Hmmm.

They do have jobs. I wonder if any will build a house next to their father's soon, then they could court.

They do have jobs. I wonder if any will build a house next to their father's soon, then they could court.

I believe that was Rick's plan. But I don't think Mommy wants her 30-something baby boys to court. And I get the impression Mommy rules.

They've lovingly raised them from hatchings, feeding them, keeping them warm, and slowly introducing them to water, starting with small containers, then to the bathtub, and this week, they were finally grown enough to be released. Into the manmade pond in their back yard where they'll spend their lives floating around and around for the enjoyment of their captors.

Hmmm.

A fitting metaphor perhaps? They've acted as parents to the ducks...without having to marry, leave home, or reproduce. Floating around, indeed.

Or in the words of Leunig (Australian cartoonist, I don't know popular he is anywhere else), "terrorism blows you up/nastiness wears you down/stupidity wears you out/the media sucks you in, drags you under/politics does you over/up, down, in,out, under, over!/ But ducks...Ducks just let you be.

Archived