IGNORED

Sister wives coming back?

Eternalbluepearl

Off topic, but it annoys me that Robyn's hair is getting blonder. It used to be really dark & now it seems like she is lightening it to match all the other wives?

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Off topic, but it annoys me that Robyn's hair is getting blonder. It used to be really dark & now it seems like she is lightening it to match all the other wives?

I wouldn't be surprised. They're all locked in a sad "who can be the best wife today" competition. Maybe Kody has a preference for blondes!

Wow! Is there any doubt that this is Meri? It really sounds like her!

I never really liked her on the show, she always appeared selfish to me. After listening to this I feel really bad for her, she sounds miserable and a bit desperate.

Does anyone remember in the first season how she tried to put Kody in her shoes (with getting a new wife) and asked him how he'd feel if she was with another man? Ko-douche was disgusted that she even asked him that... I have a hard time seeing him getting over this emotional affair.

I absolutely remember that! That was the first time I was like, "Wow, how are these women married to this man???" Little did I know that worse was yet to come. :lol:

As I recall he said, "You know I can't even think about that!" which, after looking into fundamentalist mormonism, I think I remember reading that thinking about such a thing is actually a sin. That's how they keep people in the fold, I'd guess. I'm sure someone knows more than I do about that, though.

I'm pretty sure this episode was supposed to show Kody as really loving his girls and really knowing them, but I got the complete opposite.

Those girls seemed so desperate and shocked to spend time with him. And we have heard before this over and over again from them and the wives about how Kody doesn't spend enough time with them.

Oh! But wait, Kody fixed that! He said "it doesn't matter what the wives say, I can relate to my girls." (paraphrased)

Kody is the ruler of all so if he says it then it just appears. :angry-banghead:

He always plays this game. I see it with the wives too and it's one of those things people that irritates me to no end. Where they "apologize" and make excuses that negate their apology in one breath. "I'm sorry but here's all the reasons why I didn't do anything wrong so I'm not sorry."

He's such a narcissistic jerk. I used to not really care about him but as I kept watching it became clearer and clearer how awful he is. Thankfully I have you guys to vent to lol.

This a train wreck. No one is happy but Robyn. This episode was brought to you by Kleenex™, again.

I really, really hate Kdouche's greasy looking disheveled hair that does not hide his receding hairline. I hate his little backpack too, it should be burned. He makes me so stabby.

I also noticed that none of the $400,000+ houses have backsplashes in the kitchen. The kitchens look cheap and unfinished. Oh, that's right, Meri's all important wet bar took precedence over everything else.

Meri showed emotion the first time this season, with Janelle. Its about time they get this sister wife thing worked out, after twenty five years. Their counseling sessions will provide much tear laden fodder for future episodes, even though the feelings did seem genuine for a change.

I felt badly for Maddy. The family wasn't joining LDS, she was! To reject her because of her family is just wrong. Narrow minded and judgemental much, LDS church?

• 2 weeks later...

Sobbin Robyn made me homicidal in last week's episode. She is so fake pretending to worry that the family won't accept her pregnancy. Does this woman ever stop whining long enough to smile?

Hahaha I love how fast Madison was to shut Kody down when he brought up the age difference lol.  She was totally expecting that.

I'm glad they're all happy for her.  But also kind of disappointed? She always seemed more rebellious so her picking a guy all her parents know and respect so much makes me suspect.  But I mean as long as she's happy and doesn't get wrapped up into polygamy I'm good.

I still want one of his daughters to end up with multiple boyfriends. I'd love them to film kody's reaction to that! Share his hypocrisy to the world.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, the Stepford Wife thing is strong here, and apparently Kdouche likes blonds, so yeah its go to happen with her even though dark hair suits her complexion. 

Kody's hair looked worse than normal this episode. Lots of bald spots.

Somebody tell him about Rogaine, or better yet, tell him about growing old gracefully. I avoid looking at his hair, so greasy and nasty looking. Ick and more ick.

• 1 year later...

Was I dreaming when Mariah came out tonight? I had an ambien and was shoting off the TV, but I swear I heard that. Anyone else? 

Was I dreaming when Mariah came out tonight? I had an ambien and was shoting off the TV, but I swear I heard that. Anyone else? 

It was real!

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived