IGNORED

Bridezillas/Marriage bootcamp

Mela99

Anybody else watch this delightful trainwreck? This is the last season. And they're doing a spin off of boot camp for the worst of the worst brides.

It just blows my mind how some of those women act

• 3 weeks later...

The bootcamp spinoff is going to become one of my guilty pleasures. I'm actually surprised some of these couples are still married.

:trainwreck:

I love how you use the trainwreck icon so well! I watched a bunch of episodes last week when my daughter was home. Man, I just wanted some of those guys to just run far, far away from their intended. I did feel for that one bride, IIRC, from Staten Island, that found that the seamstress had gotten her wedding gown dirty and stained.

I guess I'm not overly surprised that some of them are still married... I think the men, dealing with women like that, are whipped to a point beyond belief.

The worst one I saw was... the BroHo. She was gross and selfish. Taking all her fiances money to buy burritos and pimp glasses instead of the rent.

I watched Bridezillas a few nights ago. These women are awful, I am genuinely suprised that they managed to get married without the guy running the other way. Weddings are supposed to be for both people, not the bride having it all her way and the groom just having to go along with it.

Another new guilty pleasure for me! I love trashy reality shows about awful people.

I watched Bridezillas a few nights ago. These women are awful, I am genuinely suprised that they managed to get married without the guy running the other way. Weddings are supposed to be for both people, not the bride having it all her way and the groom just having to go along with it.

Another new guilty pleasure for me! I love trashy reality shows about awful people.

I can't remember who was on today, but this snotty woman showed up 45 minutes late for her manicure and was practically having a conniption that the lady was "taking so long!" But the woman stared her down and was like, "Go ahead and get the manager, this is my table and you showed up late."

And then at her rehearsal dinner, someone had to gall to order a tiny cake for someone there - because it was her birthday. She screamed, smashed the cake, and threw it at the person who ordered it.

I still wish that one screechy voice, sobby woman had gotten dumped at the altar. But on the update show, they're still together. And have a baby girl, who she hopes will grow up to be just like her.

Archived