IGNORED

YFZ ranch pictures update. Mostly empty and little activity

Here is a link (http://www.eldoradoflds.us/04-11-2013-3/) to pictures taken from an airplane over YFZ ranch. The ranch is mostly empty and there is no longer livestock there. I wonder if they are biding their time until Texas takes control of the property. I worry about where the children were taken.

I think that the children have been sent to other compounds. I worry about the girls being married off at young ages and boys being kicked out at younger and younger ages. Some of them get the help that they need. Some go off the deep end in drugs and alcohol.

I dont have experience with the FLDS, but I have experience with another mormon polygamy group. I dont want to say more at this time.

I think that the children have been sent to other compounds. I worry about the girls being married off at young ages and boys being kicked out at younger and younger ages. Some of them get the help that they need. Some go off the deep end in drugs and alcohol.

I dont have experience with the FLDS, but I have experience with another mormon polygamy group. I dont want to say more at this time.

Kody Brown? :lol:

Archived