IGNORED

I Used to Doubt XGay Greg & Dede, But FJ Set Me Free! - Pt 4

happy atheist

Continuing the insanity and/or grifting.

Part 1 is here: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=15838

Part 2 is here: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=16292

Part 3 is here: http://freejinger.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=16576

Dede was told by god himself that she is pregnant, so who is she to doubt?

Even though her husband Xgay Greg had a vasectomy years ago.

And even though she has had negative pregnancy tests.

And even though she's been "pregnant" for about a year.

And then somehow lung-horses became a thing. Don't ask me, I seem to have missed some key posts. :?

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was reading during the lung horse origination, and I still don't get it. Anybody care to enlighten me? Or maybe I just think I was.

I am 54 and I have not had a period for 14 months and have a distended belly - obviously I am also carrying a miricle baby. Shall I start a facebook chronicle about this? My boyfriend has also had a vasectomy, but he claims to have been het all along.

I have never been married, and I have a child. All my relatives who believe in the virgin birth of Jesus, never even considered the possibility that I was a virgin, and my daughter is the second coming. WATZ WITH THAT?

This saga has given me some much-needed laughs. Kadooz.

At this point, if DeDe and Greg were smart (and I'm not saying they are) they would announce that DeDe has awakened to find herself suddenly un-pregnant. The Lord decreed to her that He has taken the baby back to His fold, as the world is too full of wickedness right now to receive His Miracle Child.

Lets them off the hook, and she gets to be a martyr for our sins.

The lung horse refers to treemom's pleuresy (sp?), and she was diagnosed here by fellow FJers as not having pleuresy but being lung-pregnant with a horse. I'm not sure how long her miracle lung pregnancy was but I believe she's doing better :)

They're on to the *ahem* additional fb pages:

Discernment is going to be key in these last day. (If these are the last dayS then Dede better hurry up and have baby miracle!) Apparently someone has put up a page with our names attached to it.... there will probably be many more. Right now we have "3" pages up. Dede Haislip, xgaygreg and OVERCOMERministries are the ONLY pages we have operating. Another clue is that we ONLY Post Godly things.(Like lies that his wife has been pregnant for 12 months or little snips about God spanking his bottom) We NEVER post hateful stuff. (Like all of his anti gay ramblings) God bless us ALL as we wade through the septic tank of sin. We had better be found standing for Jesus Christ!

Bold parts by me-obviously.

I love this reply:

PTL! You've made the devil mad!!
:cray-cray:

XGG sent me a Facebook friend request! Totally random. I don't know if I should be honoured or horrified.

Of course I accepted. Need a court side seat for the drama.

XGG sent me a Facebook friend request! Totally random. I don't know if I should be honoured or horrified.

Now you need to do what Jesus would do: Friend the eternally pregnant xgay bride!

WHAT? That is creepy! How did he come across you...are you friends with Dede?

WHAT? That is creepy! How did he come across you...are you friends with Dede?

No, and my FB name is totally unrelated to my FJ name, so he didn't find me from here unless THE LORD told him. I think it was because I'm close friends with Uriah Maxwell--I'm pretty sure XGG believes Uriah is an instrument (OK, a vehicle) of THE LORD, and who am I to disabuse him of that notion?

Perhaps THE LORD and/or XGG will inspire DeDe to friend me as well...

Love the name of this thread.

Can't believe he posted that it is "lies that his wife has been pregnant for 12 months"...uh those were THEIR words. They are the ones saying she got preggo last April. This is now April 2013. = 12 mos pregnant.

Someone get poor XGayGreg Haislip a calendar. :shock:

Someone in the other thread asked about a "brain bleach" smiley. I found one! I think I may have managed to make it my avatar.

It will ONLY get worse and as some here have already stated .... the devil is ticked. HALLELUJAH!!!! What do you think it will be like when we're driving around in our motorcoach with our testimony boldly displayed on both sides and back. I mean come on, the devil has done EVERTHING he can to keep that motorcoach from us. THis is geting very serious and potentially life threatening. Dede and I are willing to die so that someone can come to know Jesus as their Saviour!

Um...what?

What's life-threatening? Dede's health condition? If so, why is he hung up on a fucking motorcoach? Is anyone better at translating XGG than I am?

The last fine makes me uncomfortable.

Love the name of this thread.

Can't believe he posted that it is "lies that his wife has been pregnant for 12 months"...uh those were THEIR words. They are the ones saying she got preggo last April. This is now April 2013. = 12 mos pregnant.

Someone get poor XGayGreg Haislip a calendar. :shock:

He didn't say that. The bold parts were by me.

Um...what?

What's life-threatening? Dede's health condition? If so, why is he hung up on a fucking motorcoach? Is anyone better at translating XGG than I am?

The last fine makes me uncomfortable.

What the fuck is he talking about?

And the bit about the motor coach :evil-eye: You don't have it Greg, because you don't have a job. That pays money. Money is what buys motor coaches. "Satan" isn't keeping it from you- you're lazy. That's what keeps you (a man old enough to be a grandfather) living off your mom & dad. No motor coach, no jumbo jet, no baby. Just two lazy scammers taking advantage of an elderly person. As you and Dede are so fond of saying, "go you". :x

This thread is seriously the gift that keeps on giving! Richard's sock was just offered this

facebook.com/pages/NOT-born-gay/497769016904483

as a "suggestion."

I'd repost some of it but she is particularly fond of wall o text tomes, none of which are anything more than krazy ramblings. Of course, I joined!

Umm, did they get another sign? Isn't that shit expensive? How the hell are they affording it? My husband has a good job and I don't have $$$$ to go around wasting on customized signs.

OK, who was "offended" by her miracle pregnancy belly?

[attachment=0]dedestatus.jpg[/attachment]

She's pretty clear at this point that she's actually pregnant.

This is bizarre! Was this just posted today??

3 hours ago

So she really does think she's pregnant. I'm surprised she didn't put her abdominal xray as her profile pic!

Thanks livingoutofplace. I think I am pregnent with a sacroiliac joint kitten.

I think we need a miracle-pregnancy generator. Those usually have three parts, so I think I'll start with a condition, then a body part, then a type of young-un. Here goes -- choose one from each list.

"I'm pregnant with a __________ ____________ _____________:

1. necrotic

arthritic

infected

ingrown

painful

broken

dehydrated

blocked

allergic

over-developed

ticklish

sprained

cyanotic

palsied

itchy

atrophied

stenotic

2. spleen

rotator cuff

thyroid

Islets of Langerhan

toenail

larynx

cremaster muscle

quadriceps

sphincter of Oddi

manubrial notch

medulla oblongata

duodenum

coccyx

amygdala

appendix

3. duckling

foal

kitten

cub

joey

puppy

larva

tadpole

hatchling

puggle

cria

calf

chick

nymph

shoat

squab

cygnet

gosling

leveret

ephyna

Personally, I am expecting a cyanotic larynx squab, and I fully expect her to be born singing:

FJ5q1z9xB0g

:D

[attachment=0]xgaystatus.jpg[/attachment]

OK, so now greg has disabled his comments but Dede has them open? :angry-banghead:

I find it very funny that the bottom commenter felt sorry for the troll because he had "very few friends on the site, maybe six." Hahahahahah.

Also, I am confused who the Lisa person is, and if they have any interesting connections to Dede and Xgay?

Archived