IGNORED

The Free Jinger Lost & Found

theologygeek

Was it from the thread on the old forum where the pictures were up asking if it was a child bride? It was shortly before the transition from yuku :think:

Was it from the thread on the old forum where the pictures were up asking if it was a child bride? It was shortly before the transition from yuku :think:

I thought it was on the new board, but I definitely could be mistaken. There were links to the pictures, with people commenting on how young she looked.

I thought it was on the new board, but I definitely could be mistaken. There were links to the pictures, with people commenting on how young she looked.

That sounds like the one I'm thinking of and it had "child bride" somewhere in the title I think. The thread was started because the OP was looking at a photography website and stumbled on pictures where the bride looked super young. I can't figure out how to look at the old FJ, the thread had quite a few posts if it's the same one.

Lauren from "Wearing His Purity"? though her husband is a decade older than her, not just a few years.

Hi, Just registered (I'm a fairly long-time lurker as well). Not a fundy & not Christian. The blog you're thinking of is the Otwell Family. Her name is Abigail, I think his name is Taylor. They got married in July 09 I think, she had a baby in April 10, and her second one is due in January 12. :roll:

Lauren has a toddler boy and recently had a girl. She MAY be 20 by now, and as Dormouse noted her husband is considerably older. She likes to post these wise old granny-in-her-rocking-chair musings about life, love and marriage, even though it's pathetically clear how very little she knows about any of them.

And (my favorite thing about her) she can't spell "believe".

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_-heSf8jh2wI/T ... 1600/caleb

Courtney's new blog is Sweet Tea and Buttermilk.

:? Sweet tea and buttermilk seems like an odd combination. Didn't she have another baby? "C" name.

Courtney's new blog is Sweet Tea and Buttermilk.

Is that Bonanza music on her site?

I know this is so mean, but her sister Bethany totally looks like the girl in the blow job video. The one who is on The Office now.

Hi, Just registered (I'm a fairly long-time lurker as well). Not a fundy & not Christian. The blog you're thinking of is the Otwell Family. Her name is Abigail, I think his name is Taylor. They got married in July 09 I think, she had a baby in April 10, and her second one is due in January 12. :roll:

Thanks! That's the one I was thinking of

EEEWwwwww!!! This is so beyond creepy! I remember this being posted on the yuku site now. Did we ever figure out how old the girl was when she got married. She looks like she's 14 maybe 15 in her wedding photos.

On a more positive note, she's wearing jeans (pants, not skirt) in her latest pregnancy pics, so maybe/hopefully, she's loosening up at little. Her mom looks like the easter bunny in the wedding photos. Yikes!

Nevermind. I posted before reading everything. Apparently she was between 18 & 20 when she got married. It's hard to tell for sure from her "About" section. He was between 22-24 when they married. I swear, it looks like she's playing dress-up in her photos though.

I can't remember the name of the family and googling key words has turned up nothing. Can anyone help?

Stuff I can remember:

- fundie family

- father works on air force base (possibly in mid west)

- lots of kids, from teens to toddlers

- (this is random) often posted about children's injuries and had pictures of them visiting hospital to get stitches or casts

- father was dark and lean, mother fuller figured.

This post on the Otwell blog from February made me :roll:

From time to time it hits me just how blessed I am to have a husband that wants me to stay at home. This morning was one of those moments, I was curled up on the couch with a cup of coffee and my Bible, and it hit me afresh just how blessed I am! Yet, a lot of people look at being a homemaker as something grievous or “less than†being out in the corporate world.

One morning I was getting James ready for the day, and I realized that if I had a job outside the home, I would be getting him ready to go to daycare, Taylor and I would be eating a very rushed breakfast, then we would go three different directions for the day- Taylor to his work, me to mine and James to daycare I could NEVER bring myself to drop him off with strangers for the WHOLE day…

And also, just realizing that a Mother’s job is eternal, we are raising souls for Jesus, and Lord willing one day our children will put their trust in Him. And in what job out there do you get to go get a rosy cheek-delicious baby after a nap and love on him, and see his sweet smiles and hear those little giggles… And at what job do you get to hear a sweet little voice calling out “mama’??

“Thank you Lord for my wonderful husband that wants me to stay home with our baby, and keep the house, and thanks for blessing us with this PRECIOUS little man to raise for You.†Amen.

Why is always all or nothing with these people? They always seem to think working outside the home = a super stressful, high-powered corporate job that leaves no time for family and forces you to put your kid in daycare all day.

And they always make it sound like other women's husbands force them to go out and work and won't "let" them stay at home with their kids.

Hey ladies,

I'm looking for a video that was posted on the old board (can't seem to find it now). It was one of those "make yourself" cartoons. I believe the characters were dogs, and the one dog was asking the "dad" dog for the daughters hand in marriage. They would have 27 bell-ringers to represent the 27 children God would give them. And they would like in a motorhome and travel to sell his books, etc. Anyone remember this? A link please? Thanks!

I'm bumping this up for the daytime people. I'm sure somebody must remember this - Alecto, debrand, mamajunebug, clibbyjo.....anyone? Thanks again.

She posted something about possibly not blogging anymore, then after getting all these comments to stay, she posted about how she would keep blogging because the bible says women have great influence over people and her blog would be her service to others. Now her blog has completely disappeared.

I noticed that too. She could have at least put a note on her FB page to explain her disappearance. And then disappear forever if she so desires.

Nancy Drew, you need a different avatar...please. I mean, Nancy Drew, come on. Girl detective who could do anything boys could do, whose father never held her back.

I noticed that too. She could have at least put a note on her FB page to explain her disappearance. And then disappear forever if she so desires.

She could learn how to use her Facebok privacy settings and still kept her page.