IGNORED

"The Shaytards" . family vlog/youtube channel

AVENues

They announced their 5th baby yesterday. So that will be 8 fun months of vlogging their latest pregnancy. Those poor children.

• 2 weeks later...

This is awful, tasteless and crude. I was bullied a lot as a child for having an older brother who is retarded.

Stop giving it attention so it goes away, please.

You mean, like... us, right here, in this topic, these few people stop talking about it and it will go away? Is that what you mean? It will be because of us here if the show will continue? Newsflash: NOT! At least user Miffy did something for those children by editing an article that also mocks the kids. What did YOU do? Oh btw, your brother's condition probably had a proper medical name, and you might wanna use that term instead of "retarded". You are not helping your brother. Cheers.

Oh PS, I've been trying to ignore them for years. Guess what! They did not go away. Duuuuh...

Thanx avenues for being so sensitive, it is really appreciated. Until you have been in my shoes you have no right to speak. I used the term I did instead of mentally challenged, for several reasons, it was the subject of the article, it was the term I grew up hearing, and it seems to be what people like the Shaytards like.

I don't give a rat's behind if you like my comment or not, or what you think of me. As far as helping my brother, you have no idea.

I thought the object of this sight was to snark on other shows, etc. not other people's comments.

And, yeah, there are a lot more of us here than you may think. I lurked here for a long time before I started posting, and I would not be surprised if someone from that show lurked/posted, here. You perhaps?

Thanx avenues for being so sensitive, it is really appreciated. Until you have been in my shoes you have no right to speak. I used the term I did instead of mentally challenged, for several reasons, it was the subject of the article, it was the term I grew up hearing, and it seems to be what people like the Shaytards like.

I don't give a rat's behind if you like my comment or not, or what you think of me. As far as helping my brother, you have no idea.

I thought the object of this sight was to snark on other shows, etc. not other people's comments.And, yeah, there are a lot more of us here than you may think. I lurked here for a long time before I started posting, and I would not be surprised if someone from that show lurked/posted, here. You perhaps?

Just an FYI, we snark on each other on a regular basis. And I am kind of confused about your last part are you saying that AVENues is part of the Shaytard show?

No, I'm not saying any such thing. This forum is going to get much less use from me if this is a typical reaction.

I don't like people being mean to each other or trying to instigate stuff between others. :crying-yellow:

Could you explain what you were saying, then? Your sentence is confusing, at least for me and I hardly think my post to you was mean.

AVENue's response to you was practically butterflies and rainbows compared to some debates here.

Getting back on topic...

I am really glad there are others that find Shay irritating. I have expressed my concern over this family for years and the leg humpers are awful.

I just cannot stomach the way Shay treats his children all for the sake of money. The children are exploited and do not have any type of stability. And the wife? I wish she would grow a damn backbone and stop allowing her immature husband to ruin the lives of her children.

• 3 years later...

Let me revive this thread with a mention of the big scandal that just hit! Shay (the dad) has been cheating on his wife by sexting with a webcam girl. Well they had a falling out and now the cam girl has posted screenshots of his (very graphic) twitter messages! She also claims she has dick pics but hasn't leaked them yet LMAO. Hilarious. Why is it usually these religious "family man" posers that get caught up like this! LMAO. I do feel bad for the kids in his situation. 

8 hours ago, VeganCupcake said:

Let me revive this thread with a mention of the big scandal that just hit! Shay (the dad) has been cheating on his wife by sexting with a webcam girl. Well they had a falling out and now the cam girl has posted screenshots of his (very graphic) twitter messages! She also claims she has dick pics but hasn't leaked them yet LMAO. Hilarious. Why is it usually these religious "family man" posers that get caught up like this! LMAO. I do feel bad for the kids in his situation. 

Did you see Shay's statement about his alcohol addiction? I have been saying for years that Shay will end up in a cheating scandal. He thinks he can do anything and use anyone to get what he wants. I was not surprised one bit at the news. 

Just when I think life cannot get any weirder, here is a new oddness.  

I was not around for ShayShow the first round, but I will youtube these yahoos and come back with an opinion.  

18 hours ago, Mecca said:

Did you see Shay's statement about his alcohol addiction? I have been saying for years that Shay will end up in a cheating scandal. He thinks he can do anything and use anyone to get what he wants. I was not surprised one bit at the news. 

He's so full of himself. I don't watch him much but his smugness annoyed me! 

Opinion formed.  I won't be going back to watch any more videos....

They are loud and obnoxious.  The camera work is worse than Blair Witch.

I lasted just a few minutes.

But don't just take MY word for it, go ahead and peruse.... enjoy :)

20 hours ago, Mecca said:

I never saw his vids until I went to check them out after the scandal broke. I watched alcohol addiction video and he admitted to being drunk on camera for YEARS. How sad, and around his kids too. 

What drives me nuts about Shay is his holier than thou attitude. A few years back he was all about preaching his religion to people cramming it down your throat in every video. His life was so much more fulfilled because he had all the answers. He is a fake.

I would be surprised if his need for fame and need to be in front of a camera 24/7 has not harmed his children in some way. 

Of course this is merely just speculation and nothing against alcoholism but do you think he was coached to say he has a drinking problem to make it more palatable than strictly an affair?  I know the Mormons make a big stink about alcohol and other "vices" because it leads you down a dark path. Maybe it's me but it just feels a bit convenient.

3 hours ago, meowmeow19 said:

Of course this is merely just speculation and nothing against alcoholism but do you think he was coached to say he has a drinking problem to make it more palatable than strictly an affair?  I know the Mormons make a big stink about alcohol and other "vices" because it leads you down a dark path. Maybe it's me but it just feels a bit convenient.

Definitely a convenient spin to cover a multitude of bad decisions, but in this case (as in many) I would not be surprised if it is rooted in truth.

Archived