IGNORED

A non snark-worthy post from the Maxwells

deborahlynn1979

Oh, yes! Was that this Dad's Corner titus2.com/corners/dads-corner/fire-fire.html? Steve was walking with Teri and they spotted a small fire in their neighbor's yard. Steve warned the neighbors and they put out the fire, but for the rest of the walk he and Teri were like, "Wow, a reminder from the Lord that they'll be in hell soon enough." This is the classic post where he describes the Maxwell New Years Eve tradition of spending hours sobbing on their knees for the Lord to save the people in their neighborhood (that is, bring them into Steve's death cult).

Or this one (mail.homeschoolecards.com/corners/2009-04/index.html - scroll down) where Steve and Sarah were taking a walk and daydreaming about how cool it would be if everyone had to wear a chorepack with their death date on it. Maxwell bonuses: he name-drops Resurrection Sunday (Easter is so pagan), whines about how distasteful it is that his brother dares to have fun and want the Max kids to join in, and tells us that he never looks at anyone without thinking about them being dead, and we'd all be so much better off if we approached life with that mindset.

"Every party has to have a pooper, that's why we invited you, party pooper..." :whistle: Hi, Steve!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess Steve thinks he's holier than nuns who play volleyball. :naughty:

Thanks VodouDoll, that second one was the exact one I was thinking about. Thanks for the first one too, I had never seen that one.

One of my co-workers is a bit of a Debby Downer. She manages to turn anything that happens at work, even when it actually is a good thing, into some kind of gloom and doom. It can get depressing. I can't imagine living in Chez Maxhell, where EVERYTHING gets brought back to death. :(

Archived