IGNORED

Kendal has closed her blog.

OkToBeTakei

I didnt want to start a new thread for this, but has anyone seen Kendals FB status?

Um.. I don't get it. Even before I was anti-spanking I definitely knew it was a no-no to spank other peoples kids.

That crazy bat is going to end up on the wrong side of a mom like me. If she gave my kids as much as a sideways glance she'd soon realize she'd bit off more than she could chew. In other news? If she hauls off and hits someone else's kid she may have more than just the mom to deal with because around here if you mess with one mom's kid you've invited the wrath of any other moms that happen to be around to see it. Just putting that out there before Kendal goes and tries anything crazy

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That crazy bat is going to end up on the wrong side of a mom like me. If she gave my kids as much as a sideways glance she'd soon realize she'd bit off more than she could chew. In other news? If she hauls off and hits someone else's kid she may have more than just the mom to deal with because around here if you mess with one mom's kid you've invited the wrath of any other moms that happen to be around to see it. Just putting that out there before Kendal goes and tries anything crazy

Yeah.. I mean, if someone attempted to hit a child that was my kid, I'd hit them back! lol! Does she not get that most parents would react that way? Surely Kendal doesn't wanna be the subject of a mall fight as her children look on in horror?

Also, (since I know Kendal reads here), if Kendal decides to spank a random mall child she should file it away that the police aren't going to call it a "spanking". They're going to call it assault and arrest her. That'll look real good for the adoption file.

Psstt...hey Daniel? Might want to see if you can get the "Lord" to take her fb account away too.

Yeah.. I mean, if someone attempted to hit a child that was my kid, I'd hit them back! lol! Does she not get that most parents would react that way? Surely Kendal doesn't wanna be the subject of a mall fight as her children look on in horror?

I'm honestly not sure she's got the sense to know better. But I do know that you don't go about messing with other people's kids. She's on the wrong trail here and someone with some brains needs to let her know. You hit someone's kid and they aren't going to care what kind of religious bullshit you're spewing.

Also, (since I know Kendal reads here), if Kendal decides to spank a random mall child she should file it away that the police aren't going to call it a "spanking". They're going to call it assault and arrest her. That'll look real good for the adoption file.

Psstt...hey Daniel? Might want to see if you can get the "Lord" to take her fb account away too.

Kendals whole adoption just confuses me. I know a bit about the adoption process, so when she says she has over 20,000 dollars to raise, but yet she expected to already have the child by now, I am confused. I really do wonder which of these to options will happen:

1: They will not complete the adoption "It just wasn't the Lords will" <-- That will be the FB status that announces the end of the adoption.

2: They will switch to international adoption since no birth mother wants to hand a child over to them.

Zsu's Jessica closed her FB account too, Chad her groom child still has his account, makes you wonder....

Spanking other peoples children isnt going to help her adopt a child. If someone had a criminal record because they hit a stranger's kid in the supermarket, theyre probably going to find it impossible to be allowed to adopt.

She might also find herself getting hit by the kid's angry parent, and she would totally deserve it.

I hate this bitch, but honestly I doubt she would haul off and spank someone else's kid. I think she is just gleefully reminding her fangirls what a great un-PC Christian mom she is.

YAY! Its time for a new homeskool math "lesson!"

9 + 1 + 1 = New purdy silver bracelets for mommy!

Archived