IGNORED

Kendal has closed her blog.

OkToBeTakei

thefatherknowsbest.com/

But never fear you can catch her on Twitter or FB.

Hmmm? Bikehelmetgate? Or headship pulled ze plug?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe she finally realized that the blog was doing more harm than good to their adoption "journey."

My money is on this. Reading that blog shows a mom who hates her children, children who view their mom as angry, children who are being taught by someone who is not very smart, and parents who really don't give a shit about the safety of their kids. I don't think Kendel has it in her to fake on her blog being a good mom.

thefatherknowsbest.com/

But never fear you can catch her on Twitter or FB.

Hmmm? Bikehelmetgate? Or headship pulled ze plug?

The Headshizzle fo'sho.

Or maybe Kendal realized that she has been writing the same stupid-ass thang as all da other housewives in the hood.

My money is on this. Reading that blog shows a mom who hates her children, children who view their mom as angry, children who are being taught by someone who is not very smart, and parents who really don't give a shit about the safety of their kids. I don't think Kendel has it in her to fake on her blog being a good mom.

This is what I am thinking as well, with the possible twist that it was the headship that realized this and demanded she shut the thing down. After all, it was Daniel who went out and got the helmets when all hell broke loose over Kendal's "we don't wear helmets because GOD" post (and made sure follow up pictures were offered as proof). Damage control thank.you.very.much.

I don't think she had that many followers either...especially when you compare her to some of the others.

I would agree with that too. I think it's good that maybe she's not quite as close to finalizing an adoption as she would have us believe. I just hope she doesn't delete the whole thing so that people can still see her "parenting" in action.

I would agree with that too. I think it's good that maybe she's not quite as close to finalizing an adoption as she would have us believe. I just hope she doesn't delete the whole thing so that people can still see her "parenting" in action.

Even if she does, I know someone has screenshots. The hive never forgets, especially when it comes to people who hit their kids and deny their girls education.

This is what I am thinking as well, with the possible twist that it was the headship that realized this and demanded she shut the thing down. After all, it was Daniel who went out and got the helmets when all hell broke loose over Kendal's "we don't wear helmets because GOD" post (and made sure follow up pictures were offered as proof). Damage control thank.you.very.much.

I don't think she had that many followers either...especially when you compare her to some of the others.

I also think Daniel made Kendal shut the blog down.

Does anyone have a screenshot of her "goodbye" post? I can't access her blog on my computer, so I assume she already closed it down.

It looks like the blog is down all together. I copied and pasted the URL and got a page not found. I then googled it and got a page not found.

Does anyone have a screenshot of her "goodbye" post? I can't access her blog on my computer, so I assume she already closed it down.

Not a screen shot, but I can quote it.

"Hi Friends! Just a quick note to let you all know that I am closing my blog. I've enjoyed blogging the past 2 1/2 years but it's time to take a break. The Lord has given me a new vision and focus. One day I will get back to blogging....

You can always find me on facebook and twitter.

Love to you all!"

And then POOF, it's gone.

I'm going to guess that headship realized after the helmet-gate that her diarrhea mouth would cost them any attempt to adopt. The garbage she spewed forth would 100% cause them to fail a homestudy investigation if it were discovered by a social worker. They rightly SHOULD fail a homestudy but good "Christian" agencies that like to traffic place children are far too lenient on their threshold of approvals unless something glaringly obvious is put in front of them and her blog was way too obvious that she was begging for a deny on a homestudy.

Good grief, what was the point of a "goodbye post"? :shock: She had that sucker down before most of her readers could finish reading it.

Good grief, what was the point of a "goodbye post"? :shock: She had that sucker down before most of her readers could finish reading it.

That's what I thought, too. I skimmed past it in my feed and almost missed it. It was put up this morning and the blog's now gone, so unless you use a reader or maybe have an email subscription (did she do that?) you wouldn't know.

Isn't the whole point of the flounce to sit back and watch the "please don't go!" comments come in?

That's what I thought, too. I skimmed past it in my feed and almost missed it. It was put up this morning and the blog's now gone, so unless you use a reader or maybe have an email subscription (did she do that?) you wouldn't know.

Isn't the whole point of the flounce to sit back and watch the "please don't go!" comments come in?

Yeah, but I'm thinking Kendal was low on the "please don't go!!!!!!!!!!!" comments. There were exactly 0 the last time I checked. :violin:

Do you think she would tell anyone her reasoning for closing it if someone sent her a facebook message or email??

Try it, I tried to comment on her FB page and she removed my 'comment facility' so I send her FB messages, not that I ever get any answer....but still.

I never understand people who delete their blogs when they say they want to "take a break." Or, actually, at all. I really don't understand why anyone would want to create something and then just destroy it, in the blink of an eye.

But I'm weird in that I never enjoyed destroying my cities in sim city, and I'm on the cusp of being a hoarder (I throw away trash and my house is reasonably clean, I just have a really hard time getting rid of things I like - clothes that don't fit, books, dvds, video games, furniture that is still usable, stuff with memories attached, etc.) So maybe this is something I just don't "get" because it's me? I just can't imagine putting 2-3 years into writing daily and then deleting it.

And when people tell me "the lord" gave me a new vision and focus, I roll my eyes. Why can't The Lord fix MY astigmatism? These people beat their kids, and she gets free unlicensed LASIK. What the hell, Jesus?

Guest Anonymous
Do you think she would tell anyone her reasoning for closing it if someone sent her a facebook message or email??

Possibly, but I think we have a rule against posting the contents of personal emails and FB messages here.

I wonder if it was a big mistake for her to refer directly to Free Jinger in the post following Helmetgate. If any of her friends and followers were to google us, it could unleash a world of backlash against her. The all-day tag-team spanking is never going to go away and she very likely just introduced it to a wider audience this week.

Possibly, but I think we have a rule against posting the contents of personal emails and FB messages here.

I wonder if it was a big mistake for her to refer directly to Free Jinger in the post following Helmetgate. If any of her friends and followers were to google us, it could unleash a world of backlash against her. The all-day tag-team spanking is never going to go away and she very likely just introduced it to a wider audience this week.

GOod point about people googling FJ... I wonder if Daniel came to his senses about the adoption and posting these sorts of things on the blog... But the thing is, I don't even find that likely. I feel like it had something to do with the helmet post... Things like being threatened or even feeling like the adoption was being put in jeopardy would make sense coming from a normal family, but Kendal and her husband have never seemed to care about "mean" comments on her blog, and when everyone went crazy about the all day beating session, she simply deleted the one post... not the whole blog. I really wish I could have been a fly on the wall when either Daniel or Kendal said the blog needed to go.... My inner-nosy self wants to know the real reason!

Yeah, but I'm thinking Kendal was low on the "please don't go!!!!!!!!!!!" comments. There were exactly 0 the last time I checked. :violin:

So... it turns out we were like her only readers? :shock: :cry: How sad. Epic fundie fail. :dance:

Archived