IGNORED

Head Trauma = No big deal when you've got souls to worry

Koala

She states in the recent post that she and her husband hate mediocrity.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: belly laughs!

And here they are. They're not just middle-of-the road, average, mediocre pea-brains, they're world-class idiots.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I say this kind of thing with great hesitation, but I think that Kendal and her husband are the sort of people who have children because they like the feeling of exercising control over small, helpless people. I am hesitant to say that kind of thing because it's awfully close to saying that they are people who have kids in order to abuse them. I wouldn't go that far, necessarily, but they are damn close. If their adoption goes through I will be livid.

And I think this is also why they are drawn to fundamentalism. They so clearly get off on smug self-righteousness. Smug self-righteous abusive control freaks are welcomed with open arms in that world.

That's Daniel, who is btw Kendal's husband.

Dynamic Duo my ass. If they combined their knowledge, these two couldn't find their way out of a wet paper bag :roll:

I think their collective knowledge could fit in the Monopoly thimble. Their collectives egos, wouldn't fit in Jupiter.

Where in the hell did we say that she was "advocating families not to wear helmets"? I believe our gripe has been nothing but her putting her kids in danger.

Kendal The Father Knows Best is a neglectful parent. <-------can we do the google thing like we did with the pecan thief?

Well Kendal and family are now law-abiding citizens!!! They have bike helmets, Ya'll! It's all about not breaking the law, not protecting the children. Check it out. thefatherknowsbest.com/2013/03/its-official.html

Her husband squicks me out.

Well Kendal and family are now law-abiding citizens!!! They have bike helmets, Ya'll! It's all about not breaking the law, not protecting the children. Check it out. thefatherknowsbest.com/2013/03/its-official.html

Her husband squicks me out.

Here is Kendul's comment:

Daniel came home and said, you know, I am going to make the girls wear helmets now. I couldn't believe my ears! Neither one of us even new it was a law.

We here at FJ NEW it all along

Here is Kendul's comment:

We here at FJ NEW it all along

That is the second time in 2 days that she has used "new" in place of "knew". Let's hope school for the girls is their next big step :roll:

Today, Kendall says:

It's in evitable in today's fallen world that we will sometime in our life encounter conflict in our relationships.

Mawwiage, that dweam wivvin a dweam.

In conceivable!

Since when can't a parent pay attention to both a child's physical safety and his or her spiritual life?

And I love the one comment (from Danielle I think) about knowing scads and scads of parents who insist their child wear a helmet, but then lets the same child eat only "nuggets" and get up at 4:30 a.m.!!!

She sees this "often"!!!!

Damn Danielle, you sure know a lot of "bad" parents, don't you?

if someone that judjemental came to my hose at 4:30 a.m. when i'm busy feeding my kids"nuggets" i wouldn't let them in. let them come back at a decent hour when the kids are out riding with their legally-enforced bike helmets.

while i'm not going to argue the importance of bike helmets, they work best in tandem with teaching the kids about bike and traffic safety. we had a young girl in our old neighborhood who wore a helmet but insisted on riding her bike in figure-8s in the middle of the street. knowledge is cheaper than helmets and it seems like some of the parents are trying to substitute helmets for basic safety knowledge.

i used to get really pissed when the hoa would send out newsletters saying, "watch out for the children!" i got really offended that they would assume i had the brains of a jack rabbit, but whatever happened to telling the kids "watch out for the cars"?

Our next door neighbor encouraged his kids to play ball in the street. We live in a suburban neighborhood with big yards. They have plenty of places to play where cars don't drive! It's so willfully stupid! Where they play is exactly where our dog got hit, and the driver just drove off, leaving my then 12-year-old son to deal with it (the dog was injured but survived). I can't imagine if it had been one of the neighbor kids instead of our dog.

I also saw a dad playing in the street with his kids -- right beside a huge, open park. I don't understand what these parents think they're teaching their children.

What's the big freaking deal about wearing bike helmets? Even if you think they're not really necessary, what are you losing from wearing them anyway?

They don't have to be expensive (just well-fitted) and you can reuse them for multiple kids. I forget where they live, but there's a pretty good chance there's a local ordinance (if not a state law) that says kids that young have to wear helmets. It is not awesome and counter-cultural to refuse to take basic safety precautions just for the sake of being contrary :roll:

I see this so often in "live free or die" types and other so-called countercultural groups. It's dressed up as not wanting the nanny state to take over the parents' job of protecting and teaching children, but it's more like "Nanny nanny boo boo, nobody tells ME what to do, so THERE." "The government" is just a big stand-in for mean old Mom and Dad who made them clean their rooms and do their homework and not shoot up highway signs. It slides into paranoia eventually.

Archived