IGNORED

Adam and Valerie Waller expecting

lilith

David mentioned on David Loves Priscilla that Adam and Valerie visited with them and Robert, Kendalynn and Sauntina Staddon, and that Valerie is pregnant.

No mention of Esther's pregnancy and labor - surely David wouldn't be posting about his brothers first child being expected if tragedy had befallen Priscilla's sister in childbirth.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Baby Waller is going to have so many little cousins to play with, they all seem to be pregnant or just had babies.

I hope David had the go-ahead to share. There isn't anyhing on Adam and Valerie's website about their news.

I hope so too, she looks at least 3 months to my untrained eye. They rarely post updates on their blog, so maybe that's why they haven't posted one yet?

The last post on their blog was around Christmastime, with no announcement. She may have been expecting, but didn't know it yet, but the pics on Pecan Thief's blog don't make it seem she's that far along. She's rail thin and doesn't seem to be showing at at all. You know these fundies, they announce before the pee on the stick is dry, so she could be as little as four/five weeks along.

FWIW, today is their one-year anniversary. And Smuggar's birthday.

On the Mueller's family website, they posted a post talking about Valerie and Adam's 1 year anniversary but no mention of her expecting. I seriously hope David got permission to post the news but then again, this is David and he's starting to turn into a smug.

Then again, I don't think Adam and Valerie have to tell the public every little detail of their lives like Davilla does. Like I said before, I think Adam and Valerie are just more private compared to Davilla. As much as I don't agree with their beliefs, I find Adam and Valerie to be more likable than David and Priscilla. David and Priscilla still act like a bunch of teenagers compared to Adam and Valerie. It still amazes me how Pris doesn't carry around a "David's girl" purse like Anna did for a while.

Ps. Am I seeing things or are David and Pris in matching outfits once again?

I read the Mueller blog post and that does seem like the place for an announcement, if not on Adam and Valerie's blog.

I agree, they seem more private. Not a bad thing.

David mentioned on David Loves Priscilla that Adam and Valerie visited with them and Robert, Kendalynn and Sauntina Staddon, and that Valerie is pregnant.

No mention of Esther's pregnancy and labor - surely David wouldn't be posting about his brothers first child being expected if tragedy had befallen Priscilla's sister in childbirth.

Well, at least Adam and Valerie waited a year into the marriage to have blessings. Since fundie life appears so restrictive, it would give Valerie a life to enjoy. Seriously, who doesn't fix their pregnant wife mac n cheese but puts noodles with the cheesecake!?! First, ewww. Second, so much for put others first.

So Davey made Prissy make a cheese cake, even though the baby is due soon. What a selfish lazy f***.

Too many double entendres after a Sunday evening glass of wine or three in Davey's lattest post...

Davey wrote:

With Derrick visiting from Wisconsin and Adam and Valerie nearby, Robert and Kendalyn Staddon invited “The Wallers†over for some fun. Priscilla quickly put together some home-made cheese cake that really hit the spot. Since Adam and Valerie are expecting a little baby we had to aim for foods Valerie felt up to eating. She really has been craving Mac ‘n Cheese. Adam, being quick witted added a few Macaroni noodles to the dessert making it “Mac ‘n Cheesecake.†We played an intense game of Settlers of Catan and enjoyed some great fellowship. What a blessing to have Godly friends like the Staddons and to enjoy such great fun with siblings. It is also nice to have fun evenings like this as the days roll on toward the arrival of our little Waller and Priscilla feels more and more ready for David to take a few turns carrying the baby.

Adam and Valerie do seem to be a lot more private and more mature compared to david and priscilla. A&V are a shy couple, i favor their personalities than david and priscilla.

Yes they are. Sigh.

Can't wait their man-child being born soon - then all the 3 can wear matching outfits!

Fundies like it - the Andersons and the Duggars have also mentioned it.

Isn't that the one that someone sent Zu Zu and Taryn piped up about the shape of it being demonic? (Geez I know way too much about these people!)

Is it a fun game, or just something fundies would like? I don't know anything about it.

Isn't that the one that someone sent Zu Zu and Taryn piped up about the shape of it being demonic? (Geez I know way too much about these people!)

Is it a fun game, or just something fundies would like? I don't know anything about it.

It's a pretty fun game, and completely unrelated to anything fundy. I'm honestly not sure why they seem to like that game in particular.

On the Mueller's family website, they posted a post talking about Valerie and Adam's 1 year anniversary but no mention of her expecting. I seriously hope David got permission to post the news but then again, this is David and he's starting to turn into a smug.

Then again, I don't think Adam and Valerie have to tell the public every little detail of their lives like Davilla does. Like I said before, I think Adam and Valerie are just more private compared to Davilla. As much as I don't agree with their beliefs, I find Adam and Valerie to be more likable than David and Priscilla. David and Priscilla still act like a bunch of teenagers compared to Adam and Valerie. It still amazes me how Pris doesn't carry around a "David's girl" purse like Anna did for a while.

OT: What is this Joshy's girl purse thing? I've only caught a few Duggar episodes and have missed this gem. Is there a link/pic? TIA!

It's a pretty fun game, and completely unrelated to anything fundy. I'm honestly not sure why they seem to like that game in particular.

According to Wikipedia it's pretty popular in America. I'm American and I've never played it. So I dunno. Here's the Wikipedia gist of the game (I suppose I can see why it might appeal to fundies...maybe?):

Players assume the roles of settlers, each attempting to build and develop holdings while trading and acquiring resources. Players are rewarded points as their settlements grow; the first to reach a set number of points is the winner. At no point in the game is any player eliminated.

Baby Waller is going to have so many little cousins to play with, they all seem to be pregnant or just had babies.

They're second generation QF, what do you expect? If they don't share a birthday with a cousin it will be an aunt or uncle. Even a family of eight over a 20 year span each having eight over a 20 year span means 64 grandchildren born over 40 years, which is more than one a year, but since they'd be clustered in the middle... hmm, off to chart some babies...back again, they'd cluster in the middle 20 years, when most of them are in full production.

I l;ike the fact Adam and Valerie are more mature and are wise what they share on their blog. I think David and Priscilla do need to mature a little more. They are very public.

Fundies like it - the Andersons and the Duggars have also mentioned it.

But, but what fun is Settlers of Catan if you can't ask ' do you have wood?' without silly giggles ? ( I just gave away the kind of people I play with didn't I? )

But, but what fun is Settlers of Catan if you can't ask ' do you have wood?' without silly giggles ? ( I just gave away the kind of people I play with didn't I? )

It sounds like you enjoy sweet fellowship with some very ungodly people. :shame:

OT: What is this Joshy's girl purse thing? I've only caught a few Duggar episodes and have missed this gem. Is there a link/pic? TIA!

When josh and Anna first got married, the first 6 months or so of their marriage, Anna was seen carrying around a wristlet that said "Joshy's Girl". I can't remember which episode they showed it but I'm pretty sure it's one of the episodes before Anna is pregnant. Maybe it's the one where Anna cooks dinner for the duggar clan (new duggars on the block) but I'm not sure.

Ha, will have to use that one next time I play ;-)

Archived