IGNORED

Anna Duggar, pregnant with number 3

pixydust

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My guess is twins-2 girls or one of each.Im guessing shell actually give birth during the 1st 1/2 of the season,but they'll announce it-likely right away.The birth episode(s) will probably wrap up the season.¡I dont think Michelle is preggers though-she might have been:-(

Why do you think Michelle might have been pregnant? I honestly think Jubilee will be her final pregnancy.

There has been speculation that Michelle suffered another miscarriage due to pictures in which she looked pregnant. Recent photos of her suggest she is not currently pregnant. We will never know if she miscarried, or just experienced weight gain & loss.

As far as Anna, do you think they are keeping it a secret because of TLC or for personal reasons because she has miscarried in the past and didn't want to announce "just in case?"

I wouldn't put it past Michelle to have tried some version of fertility assistance, natural or medical. I think she has a need to be pregnant.

I don't think Jubilee was her last pregnancy, but I think Josie will be her last live child.

Anna, I think, is definitely pregnant.

There has been speculation that Michelle suffered another miscarriage due to pictures in which she looked pregnant. Recent photos of her suggest she is not currently pregnant. We will never know if she miscarried, or just experienced weight gain & loss.

As far as Anna, do you think they are keeping it a secret because of TLC or for personal reasons because she has miscarried in the past and didn't want to announce "just in case?"

I'm going to bet TLC didn't want them to. They'll want to announce around the day the new season starts to drum up publicity. I'd look for a Today Show announcement within a week before the new season premieres.

My mom's weight fluctuated quite a bit when she went into menopause, which, at 46-47, Michelle has to be at least starting. I don't know, I just have a hard time thinking they wouldn't have announced the moment she found out she was pregnant - with regards to her pregnancies, I don't think they'd want to wait to time it with the show.

I wouldn't put it past Michelle to have tried some version of fertility assistance, natural or medical. I think she has a need to be pregnant.

I don't think Jubilee was her last pregnancy, but I think Josie will be her last live child.

Anna, I think, is definitely pregnant.

Theres no question on Anna. We have far too many pictures, comments etc. She's pushing 6 months at this point. I predict a reveal on one of the morning shows to pimp the show in the next 10 days.

I think Michelle probably was pregnant at some point and miscarried. Given the Jubilee PR fiasco they kept it close. I agree, I doubt that Michelle will have another live birth.

BTW, I also don't put it past Michelle to get use some sort of reproductive assistance, but at this point, her eggs are probably of very poor quality and her uterus is probably on the verge of prolapse or rupture.

TLC has probably told them to keep their mouths shut about it until it's announced on the show. It's one of the few thing left that can bring in ratings.

I thought the new season was the trip to Japan (weird toilets, raw fish comments galore)-so I'm guessing we'll see Anna as a "masterful swallower" getting something exotic like a California Roll down while suffering morning sickness. Anna is managing to keep a little distance between her kids--at least as much as many mainstream young moms today.

At over age 46 it can't be very likely that Michelle could get pregnant. I wish TLC would say "enough" and close down the show to avoid the temptation of another Jubilee.

I'm certain that Anna is pregnant. I'm not so certain that the Duggars would absolutely never exploit another Michelle pregnancy loss for ratings :think: That might be a PR risk that they're willing to take, but it wouldn't come out until the show started, most likely.

I think that Anna is pregnant and is due around Mother's Day. They will have another boy and name him Matthew.

I don't think Michelle is preggers. Hoping Jubilee will be her last longer term pregnancy, but expect she'll have a couple more first trimester miscarriages.

I think she's very pregnant and they're keeping quiet because TLC told them to, though they may also just not want to be bothered until the show starts or shortly before.

It would be so strange to be on one of these reality shows and have to live your real life several months behind your filmed life !

All of your real life experiences are also plot elements, and you'd have to keep the most minor things a secret - or it would be like telling people what is going to happen several chapters ahead in the book they are reading.

Definitely bizarre.

ETA: As to Michelle, I'm shocked she doesn't look 6 months pregnant all the time. I'm around her age, with far less children - and yeah, I've decided to be flattered when people mistake me for pregnant instead of fat !

I think that Michelle has been pregnant at least twice since Jubilee, and has had miscarriages. I don't think that they will tell the world unless she hits 6 months, The Fiasco was bad, really, really bad.

I think that Michelle has been pregnant at least twice since Jubilee, and has had miscarriages. I don't think that they will tell the world unless she hits 6 months, The Fiasco was bad, really, really bad.

Curious as to why you think twice? Based on her past timing?

I don't think Mullet has been preggers since Jubilee. There was a two year gap between Josie and Jubilee and I think that means her fertility is about nonexistent.

• 2 weeks later...

*bump*

I'm just bringing this back toward the top in case we need to add to it after the Today Show airs.

I think we should keep guessing anyway. It's like a thing now. IS SHE OR ISN'T SHE OMG!!

Anna, 24, had taken a pregnancy test when the family visited Asia for 19 Kids and Counting: Duggars Do Asia (premiering Tuesday at 9 p.m. ET on TLC), but it was negative. "I thought for sure I was pregnant and so I was a little disappointed," she says. "But two weeks later, I found out I was pregnant."

Wait, I'm sorry... SHE BROUGHT A PREGNANCY TEST WITH HER TO ASIA??????? Thats just...

http://www.people.com/people/article/0, ... 80,00.html

I'm on pins and needles wondering!!!11!!!!

They are just now announcing this when she's 6 months along? The question is, who *didnt* know by now?

I'm eagerly awaiting an Is She Or Isn't She thread a month post-partum. "Guys, look at her tummy! I don't think that's a food baby!"

Archived