IGNORED

Littlest Pecan Thief: Priscilla & David Waller's Baby

happy atheist

Considering his love of suits for all occasions, I can't imagine David dealing well with the ick factor of labor & delivery. Like someone else mentioned a while back, he definitely seems like he'd prefer to be pacing the waiting room with other men rather than getting blood & vernix & amniotic fluid on his clothes...

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright, which one of you gems wrote this lovely quote?

"Thanks Priscilla for the recipe it was our 5 year wedding annaversiry last night and I made it for my hubby he loved it! We did’nt have any walnuts so I borrowed some pecans from my neighbour which worked well! Blessings"

I completely laughed out loud.

Priscilla's got what, 3 younger siblings? I believe it's not unusual for fundy girls to see their mothers give birth, so I don't think Priscilla is as unprepared as we'd expect.

I'm more worried about David. I'm pretty sure they don't teach boys about childbirth at the SOTDRT. I expect there to be a lot of "Is that blood? Is that poop?! Her WHAT tore?!" I can't see them convincing him to cut the cord. Then again, he seemed perfectly happy to be holding the pee stick, so maybe he has a stronger stomach than we give him credit for.

Alright, which one of you gems wrote this lovely quote?

"Thanks Priscilla for the recipe it was our 5 year wedding annaversiry last night and I made it for my hubby he loved it! We did’nt have any walnuts so I borrowed some pecans from my neighbour which worked well! Blessings"

I completely laughed out loud.

:whistle:

(does this mean Im cool now) lol

how dumb is this bloke? I truely did'nt think he would publish it

:whistle:

(does this mean Im cool now) lol

how dumb is this bloke? I truely did'nt think he would publish it

:clap: You're cool in my book. Well played! You have the fundy language and SOTDRT grammar down really well. I'm impressed.

Let's hope she doesn't go into labor tonight. The Chicago area is currently having a big snow storm that is making getting around not fun right now!

Let's hope she doesn't go into labor tonight. The Chicago area is currently having a big snow storm that is making getting around not fun right now!

Oh, no -- she'll be fine. God will provide assistance, if needed. Plus, she comes from such good breeding stock, she can give birth based on her instincts.

Oh, no -- she'll be fine. God will provide assistance, if needed. Plus, she comes from such good breeding stock, she can give birth based on her instincts.

Good point. I forgot to pray before driving four blocks to get my husband from the train, and so I slid through two intersections and almost got stuck twice. That's with plowing. I told the headship he's not to go very far to go out for food if he really doesn't like anything to eat at home.

I hear it's not quite so bad in the suburbs. My suburban man didn't have too much trouble driving today. I'm in the city proper and it's worse. Ooh, but can you imagine them being snowed and Davis having ro deal with the ickyness? Hilarity.

I'm in the far western suburbs, and its not good here. But I am a bit of a wuss. Looks like Wheaton had over 6 inches at 6 pm. Burr Ridge had 8.5 at 6, which seems crazy. I probably had four to five inches on my driveway at 4, but got another 2 inches while I was shoveling.

Makes me glad I"m not due to give birth at any moment, mainly because the headship would have had to shovel, which would have killed his back, and then he'd be all whiny.

I would not be surprised if tomorrow we got a YouTube video of a smiling Priscilla shoveling the snow. Keeping active. While her best friend films.

Can you get it in a onesie?

Hopefully, you can get one to fit all of them. You know how Priscilla and David like to match!

I'm in the far western suburbs, and its not good here. But I am a bit of a wuss. Looks like Wheaton had over 6 inches at 6 pm. Burr Ridge had 8.5 at 6, which seems crazy. I probably had four to five inches on my driveway at 4, but got another 2 inches while I was shoveling.

Makes me glad I"m not due to give birth at any moment, mainly because the headship would have had to shovel, which would have killed his back, and then he'd be all whiny.

Stay safe, PB!

So have they said/ do we know 100% for sure that they're planning on a homebirth? I can't remember if that's the case and I'd rather be lazy and not scroll through all the posts :)

So have they said/ do we know 100% for sure that they're planning on a homebirth? I can't remember if that's the case and I'd rather be lazy and not scroll through all the posts :)

I dont know that its been explicitly said, just assumed. I have to wonder how whatever is going on with Esther will influence Priscilla, though.

Hopefully, you can get one to fit all of them. You know how Priscilla and David like to match!

Maybe we can get it in a tote bag, for their next gleaning spree.

rakuten.com/prod/baby-boy-tower/217497345.html?listingId=115834065

This gift tower is made by "David's cookies" and contains "pecan meltaways"....

I dont know that its been explicitly said, just assumed. I have to wonder how whatever is going on with Esther will influence Priscilla, though.

Good, point. Perhaps depending on the outcome, we'll either see "oh shit, we need to take this more seriously" or "SEE, Esther trusted God and escaped death, so we'll do the same!" However, at this point I'm not quite sure who will deliver first.

Archived