IGNORED

Littlest Pecan Thief: Priscilla & David Waller's Baby

happy atheist

March 9th officially. I'm wondering if Priscilla and Esther's babies will share a birthday.

God I hope not. If Esther goes another week then I don't like the prognosis for her bub.

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Anonymous
Is it just me or does this pregnancy feel longer than the phantom lady's? An obstetrician needs to gleam that little pecan already!

I was thinking the same thing: it feels like this is another eleven-monther! :lol:

I was thinking the same thing: it feels like this is another eleven-monther! :lol:

It feels like an eleventy month pregnancy because most normal people announce the impending event after the first trimester, so there's only a six month public viewing..... these speshul snowflakes made us a video with the test stick, which is sensitive within the first few weeks of a pregnancy. :roll:

But just think -- we are only a few short months away from the next Baby-Gleaner's-on-the-way announcement! Think they'll put Gleaner Jr. in an "I'm a Big Brother!" onesie for the reveal?

It amazes me just how calm David's brother, Adam, is. You don't see him and Valerie smooching in front of the camera like a bunch of teenagers nor do you see them being obnoxious and showing off how "great" their marriage is. Both seem to love each other and seem very content with their marriage. I think they enjoy each others company and don't feel the need to post pictures of them constantly kissing to show how much in love they are for the public.

No offense, but from my experience, those who overly put on the "perfect couple" image for the public, tend to have the most problems behind closed doors. One of my friend and her now ex were like that. They would put on the "we're perfect" act on front of us, to the point where you knew something wasn't right-almost like they were trying too hard. I get that vibe from pris and davilla. Maybe they don't have a lot if issues like my friend had but I do think the honeymoon phase is over for them and David is picking up just how how much work a marriage has. Of course, you can't forget he has some smug attitude as well.

Doesn't in-womb-sinning imply, that if you miscarry, the child is going straight to hell since he/she had no time to be saved?

I just visited joyfullservice dot com and thought the same thing! Can't imagine Adam & Valerie doing anything else than homework together...

I don't think they are doing much more than that considering there hasn't been a pee-stick video announcement yet.

Also, I noticed their Christmas letter says that they live in an apt. I thought the men had to have a house prepared before engagement?

God I hope not. If Esther goes another week then I don't like the prognosis for her bub.

I was actually thinking that Priscilla might go early, not that Esther would be in labor for another week.

I think she's due the first week in March. Any day now they'll get to see what his flesh looks like.

It will be nutty, brown, and sweet.

It will be nutty, brown, and sweet.

Maybe Mexican-looking. Priscilla did eat a lot of yummy Mexican food and David wondered what kind of baby they'd have because of it.

I don't think they are doing much more than that considering there hasn't been a pee-stick video announcement yet.

Also, I noticed their Christmas letter says that they live in an apt. I thought the men had to have a house prepared before engagement?

I think apartments are good enough when you work at Gothard HQ. The average house costs ~$800k in Oak Brook. Back when I was renting the apartments in that area were easily $1500/mo.

http://www.city-data.com/city/Oak-Brook-Illinois.html

I think for the time being, rental homes and apartments probably suit these kinds of young families well. They won't need a ton of space until the quiver really starts to fill, so they might as well put off home ownership until their family really grows.

Is it just me or does this pregnancy feel longer than the phantom lady's? An obstetrician needs to gleam that little pecan already!

Yeah, it really feels an elephant pregnancy. Poor Priscilla also looked pretty much ready to explode in the recent "Preparing the Nursery" post on their blog.

Do any of you think that Priscilla really understands the labor and delivery process? I would be surprised if she did, and I think it's going to be difficult and unpleasant for her, especially since David doesn't strike me as exactly the most supportive of things involving that particular anatomical region. I don't have kids, so I'm sort of talking out my ass here, but I can't imagine going into it without knowing what was going to happen to me. That poor woman.

Edited to add LOL at the idea of the Littlest Pecan Thief being delivered by anything resembling an actual obstetrician. Priscilla will get a midwife if she's lucky.

Priscilla will get a midwife if she's lucky.

I'd be very surprised if she doesn't have a home birth without meds (barring complications) since the Bible says all women must endure pain in childbirth due to Eve's sin. I imagine David will be supportive and encouraging while the wimmin deal with the messy stuff. I can see Jill or Jana helping and maybe Mrs. Keller. Let's hope she has an easy delivery and a strong, healthy baby. I'll guess March 6th.

The baby will probably be delivered by Jill as part of a very special episode to show "Hey look FJ, our kids actually are good at something"

David posted yesterday that Priscilla has not yet delivered.

Robert and Kendalyn hosted a get together @ their home. Valerie is craving Mac'n Cheese so Adam added macaroni noodles to the cheese cake made by Priscilla. That combination sounds disgusting even when not pregnant.

Robert and Kendalyn hosted a get together @ their home. Valerie is craving Mac'n Cheese so Adam added macaroni noodles to the cheese cake made by Priscilla. That combination sounds disgusting even when not pregnant.

I must not be very good at keeping sweet, because I'd be like, "Thanks for ruining the cheesecake I made while 789074359723 months pregnant, asshole."

The baby will probably be delivered by Jill as part of a very special episode to show "Hey look FJ, our kids actually are good at something"

I bet Smuggar and his iphone invite themselves in at some point.

Do any of you think that Priscilla really understands the labor and delivery process?

Sorry for bad quoting, I'm on my phone. I wanted to say that I don't really think ANYONE can really understand what birth is like until they're in the throes of it. I already have one arrow in the quiver and I'm gestating the second. I still don't feel like I can understand what this next birth will be like since birth itself is so unpredictable.

I'm sorry but...is it me, or do all of those people look creepily alike? I honestly can't tell who is related to whom and how cause it looks like they're all brothers and sisters.

I bet Smuggar and his iphone invite themselves in at some point.

Why not? Jill can help midwife, Josh can give David advice, and TLC can show clips from Mackynzie and Michael's births while Priscilla is desperately trying to deliver in the background.

I think she's due the first week in March. Any day now they'll get to see what his flesh looks like.

And get started on the training. I wonder if they have the plumbing supply line yet, nicely tucked into their birthing kit.

Why not? Jill can help midwife, Josh can give David advice, and TLC can show clips from Mackynzie and Michael's births while Priscilla is desperately trying to deliver in the background.

I think David would lose his shit if Priscilla birthed their fleshly little pecan thief while sitting on the toilet. He probably doesn't even know that women use toilets.

I think David would lose his shit if Priscilla birthed their fleshly little pecan thief while sitting on the toilet. He probably doesn't even know that women use toilets.

Ha! I went to high school with a guy who was shocked to learn that women can poo. He thought only men did it. David seems like the type!

Archived