IGNORED

Littlest Pecan Thief: Priscilla & David Waller's Baby

happy atheist

Those are nice pictures and Priscilla looks great, though do I wonder why they were throwing snowballs without gloves on. I suspect she and David, who looks like he put on a few pounds, will be back to their normal weights quickly once the baby is born.

Unless something has changed, you can't have a home birth with a midwife in illinois, at least legally. You have to have a physician, and there is only one practice in the chicago area that does it.

Interesting. The robertloveskendalyn website (pages down) says that Sauntina was born with a midwife on the way, though I guess the law could have changed after that or they may not have been living in Illinois at the time.

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I left them a comment on their blog, saying "What gay day you seemed to be having in the snow!" but Davey did a Stevie Maxwell and edited the comment to "what a wonderful day"

The Oxford English Dictionary states: "2 dated light-hearted and carefree: Nan had a gay disposition and a very pretty face

:naughty: :naughty: Davey . Altering what other people write is thus telling a lie, i.e SIN, just like stealing pecans. Something to think about Davey.

The guy who wrote "wafted" shouldnt be questioning the word choice of others.

Have we reached the due date of the Pecan Blessing? It's today or tomorrow, right? We're all just nuts to see this baby! :)

Wishing Mrs. Pecan a safe delivery; having a first baby is no picnic, pecans or not. I hope these two have the good sense to make sure a novice mother has the best care available.

Have we reached the due date of the Pecan Blessing? It's today or tomorrow, right? We're all just nuts to see this baby! :)

Wishing Mrs. Pecan a safe delivery; having a first baby is no picnic, pecans or not. I hope these two have the good sense to make sure a novice mother has the best care available.

Yep, I wish her a safe and not too traumatic birth, too. As simple as she is (and remembering the first time I gave birth), ignorance is bliss. I just hope they have the help they need, if they need it.

She's due tomorrow. They'll finally get to see what his flesh looks like!!!!11

She's due tomorrow. They'll finally get to see what his flesh looks like!!!!11

The flesh of the nut!

:gay-rainbow: :orcs-gayflag: :gay-rainbow: :orcs-gayflag: :gay-rainbow: :orcs-gayflag: :gay-rainbow:

Ruddy hell he's not in a suit

Alas, it isn't Politically Correct to call the lil' blessing Pecanninny.

Although the "Littlest Pecan Thief" title makes me smile whenever I see it.

Interesting that Josh's Instagram thread shows that Josh & JimBob have flown to Texas, then Arizona--proving that Anna is stuck home with the kids, & unable to join her sister Priscilla as she has her first kid.

Interesting that Josh's Instagram thread shows that Josh & JimBob have flown to Texas, then Arizona--proving that Anna is stuck home with the kids, & unable to join her sister Priscilla as she has her first kid.

Hey, what the wimmins think might be important is of no concern to a Mighty Headship!

Although Pris wasn't there for either Mack's or Michael's births, so Anna may have planned not to be there. I don't have a sister, but if I did I'm not sure I'd want her there, I definitely plan on my mum not being there for the birth when I come to have my own children.

(Edited for clarity)

When my youngest sister had her second baby, our mother had passed away a few years earlier. As her big sister (and godmother), I stepped up to the plate. Woe betide any man who had tried to get in my way!

Hm. I have 2 sisters, one of whom has children, and neither of we other two were anywhere near the hosptial when she gave birth.

I dont think most people go and see their sister give birth. Im sure Josh can find some time in his busy day of sleeping, Instagramming and kissing politicians asses to come with Anna and the kids to visit little Pecanbaby in his first few weeks of life.

It would be kind of...funny(?) if Pecan Waller were born on International Women's Day.

It would be kind of...funny(?) if Pecan Waller were born on International Women's Day.

Even better if he grows up to be an internationally renowned women's rights advocate.

Does the ATI crowd do online baby registries? I should look.

Hmmm... Target would be too liberal for them. Wal-mart perhaps? Or, ummm, Chick-fil-a?

Hmmm-- no luck with Walmart.

I did find the Walmart baby registry of a Jessica Duggar of Ozark, Ark--about 50 miles from the Tinkertoy House. A distant cousin, perhaps?

The pic he posted last night appeared to be at the TTH. I wonder if he dumped the kids there before he and boob went off on their manly advenshure.

f298bf10878e11e2b7ab22000a1f90e7_6.jpg

Lol, Mr and Mrs Pecan Thief were on this weeks episode of 19 Kids and Counting, here in the UK.

My mom's opinion on them: "Theres something off about the couple in the matching shirts"

I think that is the understatement of the year

Lol, Mr and Mrs Pecan Thief were on this weeks episode of 19 Kids and Counting, here in the UK.

My mom's opinion on them: "Theres something off about the couple in the matching shirts"

I think that is the understatement of the year

I think your Mum is cool.

Lordy poor Jana on the feckin' Journey. The never ending feckin' journey.

She is when it comes to Duggar snark, lol

I feel sorry for Jana, shes the saddest Jslave. I really felt for her in this episode, it really is shitty parenting for them making poor Jana give her jewellery box to Jessa (who was being a brat) when she was little. She also seems to spend loads of time on the Journey, I guess its her only time to get away from the massive horde of children, even though its full of brainwashing and run by a dirty old perv. I do feel kinda worried for her, she always seems unhappy, and she was really affected by the jewellery box thing, even though it happened so long ago.

She also just looked totally mortified in the staged bedroom scene. I was cringing for her. :(

Does the ATI crowd do online baby registries? I should look.

Hmmm... Target would be too liberal for them. Wal-mart perhaps? Or, ummm, Chick-fil-a?

Hobby Lobby

Playing in the snow is the " most fun Priscilla has ever been in in her life"? That's sad on so many levels.

Way more fun than sex, apparently.

And oh, the Freudian slip of that verb...

Did y'all see the pics of them in the snow recently? I mean, Priscilla is just beautiful (it has to be said, even though she talks on video like she's addressing Romper Room) and the scenery is incredible...but he is so...oh, LORD. HOW can she be with that man??? The second-to-last picture in the set makes me want to cry for her. All this "headship" business and he looks like such a pillow-biter. I mean...LOOK at his throwing arm! Ugh.

I can throw better than that, and that's not saying crap.

Archived