IGNORED

2013 Courtship Predictions

twin2

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same goes for Poor Sarah. Of all the fundie "old maids" (at 31!) I find her the saddest one. I'm torn between truly wanting her to finally find love she very much deserves, and not wanting Stevie's crazy cult of death contaminate any more people because we all know Sarah's Prince Charming would have to submit to Steve.

Sarah isn't a spoiled princess, she is an object of pity, and I get the impression that she is afraid of Stevehovah. The Botkinettes only love & worship Geoffhovah & they are proud that he has dominion over their eggs. Let go of my eggo, they're daddy's. :ew:

Is Thomas Paine older or younger than Chad? It is interesting that his post says he has left Gothard headquarters and that he "does not agree with it in every detail."

Also, in the pic, he's touching his girl even though they aren't officially courting yet. Makes me think the "no touchy" rules of Chad and Erin's courtship were imposed by Erin, not Chad

Is Thomas Paine older or younger than Chad? It is interesting that his post says he has left Gothard headquarters and that he "does not agree with it in every detail."

Also, in the pic, he's touching his girl even though they aren't officially courting yet. Makes me think the "no touchy" rules of Chad and Erin's courtship were imposed by Erin, not Chad

Maybe, but I think it's hard to infer anything just based on the fact that they're brothers. Siblings can differ wildly in values, choices, tastes, and so on.

Maybe, but I think it's hard to infer anything just based on the fact that they're brothers. Siblings can differ wildly in values, choices, tastes, and so on.

exactly. look at suz kellar and priscilla!

Thomas is younger than Chad. I think he's around 24 or 25?

Hooray for him! I get the impression that Chad and Erin's courtship was stricter because it was the first for the Paines and the Bateses were more cautious at the time. I agree that values can differ between siblings- just look at the early photos of Chad and Erin (courting) and compare them with Alyssa and John (pre courtship and courting).

Am I the only one who doesn't what to see any these people getting married to like-minded people and breed another generation into fundamentalism and ignorance? :?

Am I the only one who doesn't what to see any these people getting married to like-minded people and breed another generation into fundamentalism and ignorance? :?

Nope. I find it sad that an entire generation of young(ish) people are going to waste their lives under the thumb of domineering patriarchs, but I won't lose any sleep over this movement choking itself out because they can't let go of their children, either.

Archived