IGNORED

2013 Courtship Predictions

twin2

I'm going to bet on the outsider and say: Jesse Maxwell. The Anne Bronte of the Maxwell clan. I get the sense that even his own family don't think much of him! But you never know - he could be a dark horse.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bet we won't see any Duggar courtships until their show goes off the air, especially if it's one of the girls to a VF dude.

I think most fundie families are uncomfortable with exposing their lives when it's not on their terms. Plus if any girls marry they'd have to move to their husband's home town so that would mess up. John David is the exception because isn't going to snag anyone high profile and they could keep filming him in Tonitown. However he's so shy and quiet his courtship wouldn't make for good tv. Maybe he's also holding off until the show is over.

I bet we won't see any Duggar courtships until their show goes off the air, especially if it's one of the girls to a VF dude.

I think most fundie families are uncomfortable with exposing their lives when it's not on their terms. Plus if any girls marry they'd have to move to their husband's home town so that would mess up. John David is the exception because isn't going to snag anyone high profile and they could keep filming him in Tonitown. However he's so shy and quiet his courtship wouldn't make for good tv. Maybe he's also holding off until the show is over.

As long as the TV show is going, they will never marry off Jessa or Jinger. Maybe Jill or Jana.

Isn't Anna 18? John would have to wait this long to court Anna if he fell for her, I mean God laid it on his heart, at 16.

I believe she is 20, or close to 20. Plenty old enough for marriage and a quiver of her own.

Rebecca K!!!11!!!1 needs to find someone. She can't keep drooling over the Maxwell boys...

Well she churned out around ten homemade Valentines day cards!!!1!!! :

hiswayserves-hiswayserves.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/valentine-crafts.html

and she has also had a makeover in terms of adding a scarf, thus copying the Maxwell girls 'new look'.

DSC09763.JPG

Poor thing, maybe she thinks that by adding the scarf, Joseph or John will suddenly ask Daddy Eleventy for a courtship.

and she has also had a makeover in terms of adding a scarf, thus copying the Maxwell girls 'new look'.

DSC09763.JPG

Poor thing, maybe she thinks that by adding the scarf, Joseph or John will suddenly ask Daddy Eleventy for a courtship.

That girl desperately needs a good bra.

I hope that if she's going to court, the guy is worth it. To me, Rebecca is off limits when it comes to snark. She's the only fundie I "know" who's capable of genuinely showing compassion and sympathy. Lovely girl, as sheltereed as she is, deserves a nice guy who really likes her and appreciates her efforts.

Pretzel-I agree she seems very sweet. I just don't see how she'll meet someone in her very sheltered life. Sad as she would be a very sweet wife & Mother.

Isn't Anna 18? John would have to wait this long to court Anna if he fell for her, I mean God laid it on his heart, at 16.

She's 20 as of Halloween last year.

Sarah: 31

Joseph: 23

John: 22

Anna: 20

Jesse: 18

Mary: 16

I hope that if she's going to court, the guy is worth it. To me, Rebecca is off limits when it comes to snark. She's the only fundie I "know" who's capable of genuinely showing compassion and sympathy. Lovely girl, as sheltereed as she is, deserves a nice guy who really likes her and appreciates her efforts.

I agree. She is too good for the Maxwells.

I hope hope hope one of the 7 sisters finds a hale and hearty champion goat herder too! Since everyone assumes they are Mennonite, they should just roll with it and grad some cheerful Mennonite farmboy!

PS I'd love to mail them some acne cream to help the cause.

I think the Bontragers are a little too classy for the Duggars--and their Mennonite background might be too strange to the southern Baptist Duggars.

I think the Duggars HAVE to show a courtship or engagement of one of their kids this year, or their show is finished.

Isn't it time for Ester Staddon at Gothard HQ to find herself a man? Then she can get hitched, quit her job, & make room for a Duggar girl to move up there and commence husband hunting.

I think Jill and Nathan Paine. And John David and Michael. I don't know any of the rest of them well enough to speculate. Although I can see Jessa doing the VF thang.

Only if she lays off the self-tanner. A VF proper Victorian lady has skin white as pearl.

DSC09763.JPG

Whenever I see pictures of Rebecca and Annah I want to give them fresh vegetables and fruit.

I hope hope hope one of the 7 sisters finds a hale and hearty champion goat herder too! Since everyone assumes they are Mennonite, they should just roll with it and grad some cheerful Mennonite farmboy!

PS I'd love to mail them some acne cream to help the cause.

I think the Bontragers are a little too classy for the Duggars--and their Mennonite background might be too strange to the southern Baptist Duggars.

I think the Duggars HAVE to show a courtship or engagement of one of their kids this year, or their show is finished.

Isn't it time for Ester Staddon at Gothard HQ to find herself a man? Then she can get hitched, quit her job, & make room for a Duggar girl to move up there and commence husband hunting.

ITA about the Duggars. They are the face of Quiverfull, and it is looks weird that Josh is the only one married, and they need to give up one of the girls.....

Y'all don't get too excited about Jana. Even if she did get courted/engaged, I doubt she would allow the cameras to document it. She and John David are both camera shy and I bet they would request minimal coverage.

My bets are on those two though. Jana and John David are ready to get married.

I doubt Jill would get courted soon because she is still in midwifry training and feeling independant. Why give that all up for a boy?

I feel bad for the name changes for these girls/women (and joking about John Marie aside, I imagine that will happen with them, too). NR-Anna had to add her middle name. Joy-Anna had to drop Anna. Michaela Bates is now Michael, and sometimes Michal.

And what's with all the Annas?

I don't think Joy had to drop the Anna for Anna, they had been calling her Joy for a while, and the Duggars seem fine with everyone having basically the same name.

Y'all don't get too excited about Jana. Even if she did get courted/engaged, I doubt she would allow the cameras to document it. She and John David are both camera shy and I bet they would request minimal coverage.

My bets are on those two though. Jana and John David are ready to get married.

I doubt Jill would get courted soon because she is still in midwifry training and feeling independant. Why give that all up for a boy?

They will be good fundie children and do what Daddy dictates. :naughty: Can't have the gravy train derailed and a famewhore to be fameless....

Guest Anonymous

Whenever I see pictures of Rebecca and Annah I want to give them fresh vegetables and fruit.

Hopefully they will find partners who are not shallow and judgemental about their looks.

Guest Anonymous
John Marie has carolled with the Maxwells for the last two years (that we know of) and there has been no courtship. Either he is the most patient man in the world or there is another reason he visits them at Christmas every year. I don't think he is courting Anna (or Sarah). He does do business with one of the brothers - Jesse I think - so maybe that's it.

The Wissmans have an elderly daughter who needs marrying off pronto. She must be nearing 30 now.

Jon Marie is a business associate of John, according to Steve in one of the comments. I think a poster who knows the family also once hinted that Steve was angling for a share in Jon Marie's business, via an expansion into Kansas. It makes sense as John has no IT skills that we know of, so other than fixing the bus, wouldn't have much of a job, except for outside work.

I think a Jon Marie/NRAnna courtship is on the cards. It could be a useful stepping stone out of fundiedom for the reversals too, if they ever wanted it. Anna would live several states away with JM, John would be commuting for business trips; they could easily set up a temporary home for anyone who wanted to leave.

They will be good fundie children and do what Daddy dictates. :naughty: Can't have the gravy train derailed and a famewhore to be fameless....

True. I bet JimBob would require video footage of the wedding. Seems like slavery when you are forced to do something you don't want to do...

Hopefully they will find partners who are not shallow and judgemental about their looks.

There is nothing wrong with their looks. Yes, their clothes are not that up-to-date, but they aren't denim frumpers either. Some concealer would help their eyes look less dark-circled in the camera light. However, it may not be that bad and just due to unfortunate camera light.

Besides, there are people like me who can eat as many fresh vegetables and fruit and WHATEVA, and still look as pale as a pearl. It could be that Rebecca and Annah just fall into the same category. :roll:

I have a very healthy diet, go to the gym often & still have pale skin, the only thing that makes me look glowing with health is my spray tan. :lol:

Also I have dark circles because my sinus' are faulty. They are almost always caused by genetic or non diet related issues. I cover mine up with 2 different concealers.

I agree about no snarking on Rebecca. I wouldn't even call her my pet fundie because its demeaning. She seems like a lovely person!

Archived