IGNORED

2013 Courtship Predictions

twin2

So, anyone have any predictions for courtships in 2013?

My prediction #1: JT Phillips and Jana Duggar.

I am sure their respective headships are literally drooling about the financial gain by merging their two families. The Duggars have sure been spending a lot more time at the VF functions these days.

My prediction #2: Still no Prince Charming for Poor Sarah.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the Duggers are just too low class for the Phillips clan. I do think Claudia, the Brown's youngest, will snag herself an intern this year. Also, I'm thinking a Botkin...either Isaac or one of the girls.

I also think there will be a Dugger courtship, probably Jana (or whichever one keeps getting shipped off to HQ) or J.D.

I think the Duggers are just too low class for the Phillips clan. I do think Claudia, the Brown's youngest, will snag herself an intern this year. Also, I'm thinking a Botkin...either Isaac or one of the girls.

I also think there will be a Dugger courtship, probably Jana (or whichever one keeps getting shipped off to HQ) or J.D.

IDK, Dimbulb may be low class, but he and J'chelle have a rabid following. The rapid following would sure bring some $$$$$ to VF. Dougie likes $$$$. Plus Jana's very pretty, she definitely has the VF Princess look going.

John Marie and Anna Maxwell. He went carolling with them at Christmas, so I think he's got his eye on her.

said it before and i will say it again-jessa has vf trophy wife written all over her.

I agree about Jessa, I don't think she will settle for a Gothard man.

A good match would be John Duggar with Michaela Bates.

Steve Maxwell went to TTH checking out possible mates for his kids? He would not attend a graduation without another motive.

Steve Maxwell went to TTH checking out possible mates for his kids? He would not attend a graduation without another motive.

I can't see Dimbulb marring one of his princesses off to a Maxwell man and no way in high holy hell will Steve-O transfer the authority of one of his daughters to a Duggar lad. No child of his will appear on the Satan Box!

IDK, Dimbulb may be low class, but he and J'chelle have a rabid following. The rapid following would sure bring some $$$$$ to VF. Dougie likes $$$$. Plus Jana's very pretty, she definitely has the VF Princess look going.

Boob and doug phillips is a tool LOVE to pimp out shit and sell it on DVD. Tool has a considerable "film" arsenal and could produce his own show if need be. Jana isnt the most interesting of the girls so I dont know if she would take a starring role in Dougie's production of "newleyweds: the first year and how to do it right" but Jill the snitch may play well on screen.

If boob could sell off one of the slaves to star in Dougie's reality TV (straight to DVD) show then I think it may be a business move he would make. The "sellability" of the Duggars wont be lost on Doug phillips is a tool.

I can't see Dimbulb marring one of his princesses off to a Maxwell man and no way in high holy hell will Steve-O transfer the authority of one of his daughters to a Duggar lad. No child of his will appear on the Satan Box!

TTH had a crowd there, I believe he was networking for whatever reason. I know he would see the Duggar boys as poor quality.

I predict Anna or maybe Mary Maxwell starting a courtship. Steve HAS to let one of his daughters come close to marriage. I consider Sarah a "lost cause". She's way past the Old Maid age of 25 and passed the spinister mark of 30.

I think one of the older Duggar girls will see courtship as well. Jana is possible. I also think John-David will start courting, although not sure who. The family recently started renovations on "his" house, which is a cue for courtship.

The Botkins? Hm, that's harder to say. It's so past time for the girls to marry (by fundie standards) but something must be keeping them from marriage at this point. I'd be really surprised if one of the girls announce a courtship.

Who is John Marie?

I think John-David Duggar might court this year, but I don't see one of the girls leaving anytime soon. The girls are needed at home to mother their siblings.

Jana, I'm undecided on. She's got a lot going for her, and marrying her off might get JB another season, but it depends how willing they are to give up a workhorse J-slave. No way would Joy be able to fill Jana's shoes.

I think NR Anna and John Marie are a pretty good bet, providing Steve is actually willing to let a daughter go. It depends whether control (of his kids) or money (from the sales pitch of "look we married a daughter off!") is more important to him.

Michaela Bates and Jinger Duggar (remember the pics of Jinger with a guy at the football games?).

Before I read the brackets my immediate thought was "to each other?" Now that would make interesting viewing!

JD Duggar and Micheal Bates (or however she is spelling her name)

John Marie and Anna Maxwell

Jana Duggar and possibly the Hartano boy (is that how you spell it? The guy from Indonesia)

Joseph Maxwell and someone that we have never heard of, she will be even more sheltered than NR Anna.

I think that if Josh Phillips married a Duggar it would be Jessa, not Jana. I think that Jana is older that Josh and that doesn't usually go over to well in fundie land, but I don't see that happening anytime soon.

I predict Anna or maybe Mary Maxwell starting a courtship. Steve HAS to let one of his daughters come close to marriage. I consider Sarah a "lost cause". She's way past the Old Maid age of 25 and passed the spinister mark of 30.

I think one of the older Duggar girls will see courtship as well. Jana is possible. I also think John-David will start courting, although not sure who. The family recently started renovations on "his" house, which is a cue for courtship.

The Botkins? Hm, that's harder to say. It's so past time for the girls to marry (by fundie standards) but something must be keeping them from marriage at this point. I'd be really surprised if one of the girls announce a courtship.

I suspect Anna because she's not only been dressing nicer recently, she's DEFINITELY been styling her hair. There was a picture recently where it appeared to have been styled. With waves. And that magenta colored cardigan? Completely defrauding. They're totally dressing her up for the meat market.

DSC_23391-425x283.jpg

I suspect Anna because she's not only been dressing nicer recently, she's DEFINITELY been styling her hair. There was a picture recently where it appeared to have been styled. With waves. The scandal. :snooty:

I don't know what Poor Sarah would do if Anna started courting. I think it was hard enough to see her younger bother get engaged, but her younger sister, whole different ballpark. Maybe this is where Steve-Os new "Sarah needs to be grateful for what she has stuff" is coming from.

Who is John Marie?

I think John-David Duggar might court this year, but I don't see one of the girls leaving anytime soon. The girls are needed at home to mother their siblings.

John is a young man who has repeatedly turned up at the Maxwell's in recent years. It has been speculated that he has his eye on one of the Maxwell girls, probably Anna. He is called John Marie on FJ because there is already a John Maxwell, and according to Maxwell tradition he will have to use his middle name like Anne Marie, Christopher's wife.

yeah, no. botkins have aspirations of taste and class...duggars have dirty feet and bbq tuna sandwiches.that pairing would be a disaster.

I don't know...the fame and sales power a Duggar brings may outweigh the uncouth appearance and mannerisms. After all, these are people who believe in blanket training, they'll simply "train" the hill billy out of new wife. Doesn't that sound ominous?

I predict that if a Maxwell courtship happens we won't know about it until after the wedding. You know how we effed up their last courtship.

Thomas Paine with one of the Duggar Girls Jill*** or Jana but would like it to be Jill. And a great match would be John David and Michael Bates.

Mary Maxwell is to young. She's only 16 and needs to finish HS. John Marie and Anna are a possibility in the future. DimBulb and Mullet are not going to let go of their Jslaves. Possibly, John, he does have a house. Though I wouldn't be suprised if he quietly rehabed his house and slowly moved in. He'll put in enough "appearances" at the TTH so they don't even realize he's gone most of the time.

I think Josiah Duggar will join the army or otherwise get the heck out of there.....

Archived