IGNORED

Your Handy Guide to Free Jinger User Titles

happy atheist

HA, I just to say that I really love your dedication to the user title list. There are so many good ones that I can't pick a favorite!

It's the one part of my job that doesn't entail killing the fun. :D

• 2 weeks later...

How can I get a custom title?

ETA: because I'm still amused at being called the president of liberals without borders.

3950 - Winning the Zambian Print Ministry Wars

4050 - SEVERELY Addicted to Green Eyeliner

4100 - Wears Only "Eye Traps"

4150 - Fearmongering with a Christ-like Spirit

The only problem with the wholly brilliant post titles is that they encourage irresponsible overposting to get to a desired rank :naughty: .

Thank you, HA!

The only problem with the wholly brilliant post titles is that they encourage irresponsible overposting to get to a desired rank :naughty: .

Thank you, HA!

But you have to stop posting when you get there or you'll graduate to the next one too soon. :nenner:

• Upvote 1

Can we make requests here? If not, just delete this post and go on your merry way. :)

(Or, if you're feeling generous, you could make this one my very own title -- but I also acknowledge that I may be undeserving. Not to mention it wasn't my own creation.)

"Even the devil has standards."

Reference: viewtopic.php?f=87&t=26905&p=1029839&hilit=the+devil+has+standards#p1029839

• 2 weeks later...

When the Free Jinger Shelter was open this past week, temporary post count titles were discussed.

One suggestion (it was one of a list that someone offered) was so good that an admin/mod (HA?) said it was going to be brought over here and eventually included as an actual, regular post count title.

Does anyone remember what that one was?  It was REALLY REALLY clever and I am kicking myself for not remembering . .   

When the Free Jinger Shelter was open this past week, temporary post count titles were discussed.

One suggestion (it was one of a list that someone offered) was so good that an admin/mod (HA?) said it was going to be brought over here and eventually included as an actual, regular post count title.

Does anyone remember what that one was?  It was REALLY REALLY clever and I am kicking myself for not remembering . .   

I think it was Ogling the Big White Baby (which is a new post count)?

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

I love the creative post count titles. Kinda can't wait to get to Frumper Lover to go nicely with my username :pb_biggrin:

• Upvote 2

• 6 months later...

For 3950, isn't his name David Rea? I recently fell down the Team Zamibia rabbit hole and remember all these names and details about these fundies :laughing-jumpingpurple:

Is there an easy way to gives us an overview of all current post titles? I know, User Titles suggestions keep getting worked into the list (THANK YOU). So this list is getting longer and longer. I'm just so curious to see what my next rank will be, when I will reach it, and whence the title comes.

:brainfart::admin:

• Upvote 1