IGNORED

LOL Duggars

ladypuglover

These are pretty funny, but the one about taking it in the ass is pretty offensive, in my opinion.

Maybe it's my sick mind, but I thought that one was the funniest. Some women like that, you know. And it's totally hormone-free birth control.

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Anonymous
5996376561_831356c857.jpg

If that's Boob and Michelle in their prom clothes, we can chalk up yet another experience that none of their kids will ever have.

If that's Boob and Michelle in their prom clothes, we can chalk up yet another experience that none of their kids will ever have.

It's from this site:

http://19kidsandcounting.wikia.com/wiki ... tures4.jpg

http://19kidsandcounting.wikia.com/wiki/Jim_Bob_Duggar

It does look like prom, or some school dance, anyway.

Are there any pictures anywhere of their actual wedding (not the vow renewal)?

Back then perhaps she used to spend more time outside. I know mine looks unnaturally lighter when I spend a lot of time outdoors.

wow. Michelle looks a lot prettier, happier and just outright "natural" (more 'herself') in her wedding pic than in any of the other pics. could just be me, though since she looks awesome for a 80's bride. :-P

now back to my head-clearing tea. Someone hit a skunk right outside our house. Ugh.

SnarkyJan, you and I must share the same twisted brain cells, this is what first came to my mind

2z4fuqt.jpg

Guest Anonymous
SnarkyJan, you and I must share the same twisted brain cells, this is what first came to my mind

2z4fuqt.jpg

Thanks and on further viewing, I like yours better! May our gray matter never untwist.

It looks like Boob is eating her face off in that kissing pic. Gross.

Like father, son. Wish I could find a pic online. I did find one with both of them cupping their wives' pregnant bellies. Yet another skeevy moment provided by the Duggars.

400_jbduggar_mduggar_aduggar_jduggar_091009_senlow_tlc.jpg

Like father, son. Wish I could find a pic online. I did find one with both of them cupping their wives' pregnant bellies. Yet another skeevy moment provided by the Duggars.

400_jbduggar_mduggar_aduggar_jduggar_091009_senlow_tlc.jpg

Seriously...does anyone actually look at that and go "Awww" instead of "Eww..."? :?

The idea of two sisters being pregnant at once is kind of nifty, so in that sense, mother and daughter-in-law pregnant at the same time is interesting. But the execution is just a bit bleugh.

Does Michelle dye her hair? It was so much lighter back then.

Age can darken hair. I was born a redhead, went strawberry blond to blong back to red/dark brown all without touching hair dye. I dye my hair now because I don't like the gray and white strands. So Michelle could have darkened all on her own, naturally.

You know in this family in say 2 years they could have Michelle,Jana, Anna and the possible new Anna pregnant at the same time.Highly unlikely but it is food for thought and would certainly keep them in ratings.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived