IGNORED

LOL Duggars

ladypuglover

Do text-only LOLs qualify here? Because Alison at dlisted.com got it right w today's headline and lead paragraph:

"ANNA DUGGAR SORT OF TALKED ABOUT VISITING JOSH DUGGAR IN SEX REHAB

"Which is weird, because you’d think that admitting you’ve recently been within 10 feet of the physical manifestation of an egg salad fart is something you’d never, ever admit to. Then again, I shouldn’t be that surprised; when it comes to the Duggars, the shame bridge was covered in gasoline and lit on fire long ago."

Love those dlisted writers! Utterly & completely. 

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/21/2015 at 8:57 AM, HarleyQuinn said:

File this under "Things I laughed way too hard at"

tumblr_nxu6xsSTHV1u5s9hao1_1280.jpg

This.

Hi everyone, I'm new, with nothing of value to say but this made me laugh so hard it gave me the inspiration for my username to come out of lurkdom.

Apologies for interrupting the flow, I feel like I know you all after reading here, and you're all amazing!

You didn't interrupt the flow at all-- I love your username! It's inspired and gave me a good laugh :) welcome to FJ!!

3 hours ago, SpurgeonSquarepants said:

So fetch!

Stop trying to make fetch happen, it's never going to happen!! On that note, this reminds me of one of my favorite Mean Girls quotes which is SO PERFECT for the Duggars.

1436457818-53a0e7cdbd08f-unknown-4-69125

Thanks to this, I have that song Spuregon Squarepants in my head. I already knew the original because my niece loves Spongebob.

My son, from age 1, decided that all of my younger sister's spongebob Toys and DVDs were his absolute favorite. So I, too, had this stuck in my head for a week or so after until I caved and signed up, as we live and breathe "Bob Bob" here.  Couldn't be happier with the decision!

Now that Spurgeon (my phone always autocorrects this to all caps because when the name was released I texted my lovely fiancé Spurgeon in all caps a few times to express my disdain and my phone, apparently, agreed) is Spurgeon SquarePants, does that mean we can call his father BenBob SquarePants? Because I like it.

59 minutes ago, SunnySideUp said:

Now that Spurgeon (my phone always autocorrects this to all caps because when the name was released I texted my lovely fiancé Spurgeon in all caps a few times to express my disdain and my phone, apparently, agreed) is Spurgeon SquarePants, does that mean we can call his father BenBob SquarePants? Because I like it.

Its BIN Bob Square pants!

Since we're doing the Mean Girls thing...

image.jpeg.387177694f45b3dc271ce60c37a80

This is probably pretty tasteless even for here. :pearlclutching:

4 hours ago, JoyfullyUnavailable said:

xSince we're doing the Mean Girls thing...

image.jpeg.387177694f45b3dc271ce60c37a80

This is probably pretty tasteless even for here. :pearlclutching:

Yep, not really apropiate, but i have seen this done with mechelle. That's one wide set vagina

On 7/29/2011 at 6:56 PM, jesusfreak said:

duggar-afterbirth.jpg

from online

We have passed the placenta in chat as a snack.  Stop by sometime!

1 hour ago, SpunkySpurgeonette said:

The Adventures of Annoying Jesus

http://www.thepoke.co.uk/2012/04/05/the-adventures-of-annoying-jesus-2/

Not really Duggar related, and I apologize if you've seen this before.  This kills me every time I look at it.

Not Duggar either, bc I just don't Duggar much but...

jesusandmo.net are my favorite cartoon by far.  Irreverent, funny, timely, political and educational.  The creators are geniuses.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived