IGNORED

TEST THREAD - Smilies, Quotes, Formatting etc

Curious
Coconut Flan
Message added by Coconut Flan,

Moderation test.  

@mango_fandango--

(screenshots under spoiler to demonstrate)

1. Click the "eye" symbol.
  2. Click in the spoiler box.
  3. Choose "click to choose files".
  4. Depending on what device you're using, an option for photos should pop up. On my phone, I have to choose "documents", oddly enough.
  5. Choose your picture.
  6. The picture will show up in a box marked "Uploaded Images".
  7. Press the plus icon. ( + )

Your photo should go in the spoiler. If someone else can explain this better, please do:)

Spoiler

20170421_221902.thumb.jpg.a733105ff9ec2d0cb336217ecf433ebe.jpg

Screenshot_20170421-222020.thumb.jpg.a3f3d9d8cc781545bee1863c6c135e67.jpg

20170421_222243.thumb.jpg.9e4c610202d1414de90913ad218326ac.jpg

20170421_222545.thumb.jpg.f3ef42e9c6c571730ea5840462e59288.jpg

20170421_223519.thumb.jpg.226c83ac8fa3f7dff2d902ea35290058.jpg

Edited by WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo?
Forgot to tag mango fandango
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Upload images like you normally do.  Click on the image to spoiler until you see it outlined with little boxes on the corners.  Click the eye.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

test of quoting on mobile:

nothing to click

end

solution: "[""quote""] text "[/""quote""]"

unknown:quote with source (user)

task note to myself: find html tag help on internet when back on pc

Edited by Red Jumper
Sucessfull

• 2 months later...
  • Blahblah featured, unfeatured, featured and unfeatured this topic
  • Blahblah featured, unfeatured, featured and unfeatured this topic

Testing adding an Instagram post

Nope - that didn't work

Wait - I think I got it

Sorry for the random ad - I couldn't resist an image of donuts

Edited by GoddessOfVictory
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Testing to spoiler an image. 

Spoiler

IMG_1326.thumb.JPG.8c3f6b9e839606c9fa155923095404dd.JPG

Woohoo I did it! And you all get a nice guinea pig photo :D 

Edited by mango_fandango
  • Upvote 3

7ok i just need to learn to use thw spoiler bottom for photo and link on mobile. 

Spoiler

Let's try if it work 

20170902_185922.jpg

Let's see if it works nows 

Spoiler

20170829_090245.thumb.jpg.cb4448a76df7065f012335010b3703a5.jpg

hurra i Made it! Thanks 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

linking how to instructions...

First, go to the post you need to link.  Click on the date/time line above the post.

Copy the URL when the page resets.  Paste the link in a post here.

Rufus will bless you.  

Edited by ALM7
it worked..thanks coconutflan
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Meowkitties said:

Testing a spoiler with a picture of one of my lovely gatos. 

Aw! Cute kitty!

• Love 1

• 5 months later...
Spoiler

9C5C3ABA-88F0-4014-8B09-5B64A4044D08.thumb.jpeg.082d39d0545d207f4b2066c9df7adf90.jpegBACE3FFC-0A42-43DB-863A-A62F415478BE.thumb.jpeg.aeab5e73022ea97e769c45de51a8c501.jpeg

Trying to figure out the spoiler option 

Edited by Godless Slūt
Playing with options
  • Love 3

Awww what a gorgeous dog! Good job on figuring out the spoiler too. As you’ve probably found, there are two ways to do it: you can either add the photo, select it, and then click the spoiler ‘eye’ - or - you can add the spoiler box by clicking on the eye, then put the cursor in the spoiler box and then add your photos. 

Whichever way you used, you were successful, and I wish you many happy photo-sharing adventures here!

• I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

@Godless Slūt, that is indeed a gorgeous dog.

2 minutes ago, Jellybean said:

there are two ways to do it: you can either add the photo, select it, and then click the spoiler ‘eye’ - or - you can add the spoiler box by clicking on the eye, then put the cursor in the spoiler box and then add your photos. 

Oh so that's how you do it!  I managed to do it once by accident and could never do it again.  ::Wanders off muttering about learning new stuff every day::

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2
  • Love 2

@Jellybean and @Palimpsest thank you! That is Ava. She is such a sweet, beautiful soul and has made my life much happier since we rescued her this winter. 

She’s also filled out considerably Lol. I knew she was going to be a big dog when she got food; I don’t think I was quite prepared for just how big! She’s gained over 25 pounds of solid muscle so far. She was 45 pounds and now she’s just over 70. 

@Jellybean I did figure out the spoiler function after a bit. I couldn’t make it work by using the 2nd way you described but it worked quite handily using the first method. It’s one of those things that is quite simple AFTER you figure it out. Ha! 

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

Glad you got it one way or the other! 

I know what you mean about rescued animals - our cat doubled in weight over just a few months. She barely had any fur, and filled out into a long/medium-haired beauty (she’s currently snuggled up over one of my arms - thank goodness I use mobile!). We’ve had her for over four years now, and she’s a delight. She even enjoys having her tummy floofed - by Husbean - I’m not brave enough yet!

Here are a couple of pictures of my lovely Cocoabean:

Spoiler

Before:

33380ECB-81F9-4989-93A9-4369309BC13D.thumb.jpeg.4ee7846034f21fc462885a781ad9949d.jpeg

After:

21EB5AF1-3F6D-4AFC-B685-772B0D8AFC8C.thumb.jpeg.e3463af8da1b80c4919f31b1f3a1c72d.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • Love 4

@Jellybean wow! That is one beautiful, gorgeous cat! I’m with you on not floofing the belly. Lol that is too funny that she lets your Husbean do it! 

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

42 minutes ago, Godless Slūt said:

She’s gained over 25 pounds of solid muscle so far. She was 45 pounds and now she’s just over 70. 

Wow.  And I thought I had big dogs with my greyhounds and grey-like dogs.  The two I have at the moment - "little" guy is 60 lbs and his sister is a svelte 65.  Little guy came to me at 45 lbs with a badly broken leg and a MRSA infection in the wound.  He nearly lost his leg but made a complete recovery.

Ava looks beautiful and healthy.  How old is she?  I love her eyes, white socks, and tuxedo front.

@Jellybean, aw Cocoabean.  She's so sweet.

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

She’ll be 3 this July. She has socks too! Lol she really is a ridiculously, beautiful dog even though I might be a little bit biased. :my_biggrin:

Your 2 aren’t too much smaller! It’s cute you call him the little guy. I’m glad you took him in and got him healthy again! Greyhounds are such a funny dog to me. They seem to be more cat-like than canine sometimes. Maybe it’s just sight-hounds in general seem so different. I do love them dearly though!

Edited by Godless Slūt
Spelling
  • Upvote 2
  • Love 1

@Godless Slūt, yes, I saw the socks.  She's adorable.  I wish you long and happy lives together.

I call him the little guy because he is a Galgo Espanol (Spanish Greyhound) and when he came home I also had Mr C, a retired racing greyhound, who was close to 80 lbs.  I've had greys since 2003. I love them but think I'll need to move on to smaller dogs soon.  There are pictures of my dogs in the Pets forum.  I haven't updated the thread recently though.  

Edited by Palimpsest
  • Upvote 2
  • Love 1