IGNORED

TEST THREAD - Smilies, Quotes, Formatting etc

Curious
Coconut Flan
Message added by Coconut Flan,

Moderation test.  

Trying out the quotes and more. :(

:angry-banghead:

Testing deleting embedded quotes. Edit: that was a freaking mission on the mobile!! 

Edited by CallmeChaCha
Whining

Testing deleting embedded quotes. Edit: that was a freaking mission on the mobile!! 

A future update will let you highlight the stuff you want to quote and just quote it. It's still a couple of months out though.

A future update will let you highlight the stuff you want to quote and just quote it. It's still a couple of months out though.

That will be helpful.  I can delete the text but I can't delete the username and quote box unless I insert a space using the red arrow/line thing.  Kind of tricky.  It might also be more difficult on my phone because I'm not using the native keyboard.

There is a kerfuffle in Bremerton, WA, regarding the age-old issue of separation of church and state (coach leading prayers on field), and I read an interesting editorial on the Seattle Times.  So...this is a test of posting a link:

http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/brace-for-field-day-on-bremertons-50-yard-line/

Hope this works!

:ok:Oh my.  This is gonna take some work.  Learning new things makes my head hurt.  Lol.

I am gonna be around awhile playing so don't mind me.  :my_biggrin:

Can someone please tell me what the eyeball icon does?

Edited by garciarodrigez
I can't figure out how to get out of spoiler frame. Must go re-read.

Ok.  Now I think the only thing left is for me to quote something.

:ok:Oh my.  This is gonna take some work.  Learning new things makes my head hurt.  Lol.

IMAG0998.jpg

I had no idea what that red line thingy was. If I try to quote on my seemingly belligerent iPad, well, I can't. So I do some ferocious tapping in an informed attempt to make what I want to happen happen, and I end up getting the red line.  It scares me!  (Red lines are often bad, in my experience.)

Thanks for identifying it!

Practice uploading a photo.  If this works, a photo of my cat shooting laser beams from her eyes in time for Halloween scariness should appear:

Halloween cat.jpg

• Upvote 2

Me too...Learning to highlight, quote, insert funny little symbol :roll: (I'm just a send a basic email type of person lol). Thanks for being my experimental quote. Pushing submit button...hope it works!

Practice an edit

Test reply for new Free Jinger format

Practice uploading a photo.  If this works, a photo of my cat shooting laser beams from her eyes in time for Halloween scariness should appear:

Halloween cat.jpg

Scary!!! lol...very cute too!

I'm practicing a test reply for the new Free Jinger format. Tried it on myself and it worked this time.  Now I'm trying it with you sweet kitty. :my_smile:

Edited by ALM7
Edited: you...should be your
  • Upvote 1

I primarily use my phone on FJ. Can someone please tell me the code for strike through text? For example, when we quote we use

Thank you in advance! 

• 2 weeks later...

I can't find the JB & DQ golf course humping emoticon....so sad...gonna brain bleach at the thought instead:brainbleach:

It's under FJ Classics: :output_eeMbjt:

testing several of the custom emoticons: :playful2::confused2:

yay transparency issues fixed finally.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Blahblah featured, unfeatured, featured, unfeatured, featured, unfeatured, featured and unfeatured this topic