TEST THREAD - Smilies, Quotes, Formatting etc

Curious
Coconut Flan
Message added by Coconut Flan,

Moderation test.  

• 4 weeks later...
Testing :martini:

Rosie is a lap dog

I don't understand how to do a strikeout. I looked at the first page here but I am completely technologically challenged . Maybe I should stick to the recipe thread.

Rosie is a lap dog

I don't understand how to do a strikeout. I looked at the first page here but I am completely technologically challenged . Maybe I should stick to the recipe thread.

1.Type up the words that you want to strike through.

2. Highlight them

3. click on the button up above there that is an A with a line through it. It's between the Underline U and the Exponent X

Alternately, you can click on the button first and then type the words in between the tags that the software generates.

[s]It looks like this[/s]

Alternately alternately you can just type the stuff in brackets around your text. Just be sure to preview before you submit so you can check your work.

[spoil][/spoil]

1.Type up the words that you want to strike through.

2. Highlight them

3. click on the button up above there that is an A with a line through it. It's between the Underline U and the Exponent X.

:character-beavisbutthead:

Oh, I am gonna be spending a LOT of time here. TYSM for this thread (and the other neat stuff in the SOTDRT)! :D

:dance: Just testing out the smilies! I'm always on my phone, never on my laptop to use them. (They aren't there in mobile view, right? Or am I missing it?) :shrug:

These are fun :cracking-up:

• 2 weeks later...
Oh, I am gonna be spending a LOT of time here. TYSM for this thread (and the other neat stuff in the SOTDRT)! :D

Just testing...

Just testing...

Me too...Learning to highlight, quote, insert funny little symbol :roll: (I'm just a send a basic email type of person lol). Thanks for being my experimental quote. Pushing submit button...hope it works!

Practice an edit

• 2 weeks later...

Just testing

Testing one two three

:pray:

Hope this works

Trying out the quotes and more. :(

:angry-banghead:

• 2 weeks later...

Trying out the quotes and more. :(

Figuring out  how to use/delete quotes... I find it's harder with the new system XD Need a bit of practice

Practice editing multiple quotes.

Edited by Coconut Flan

Practicing snipping multi-quotes.

The red paragraph arrow seems to be relevant to getting  the quote boxes to disappear but I still can't figure out how I did it.

:kitty-cussing:

@Coconut Flan  Any hints?

Edited by Palimpsest

I'm not good at it yet.  If there is a single quote box, getting the red paragraph arrow and then hitting backspace or delete has worked for me.  I've also simply put the cursor after an empty quote box and backspaced it out.  My problem still is editing out empty boxes around one good quote.  It's easy to mess it up. 

• Upvote 2

Go to the red line/arrow above the quote box you want to remove > cursor on the arrow > enter > backspace in this new paragraph > this will delete the quote box.  @Palimpsest and @Coconut Flan

Edited by HerNameIsBuffy
adding messaging
  • Upvote 2

• Blahblah featured, unfeatured, featured, unfeatured, featured, unfeatured, featured and unfeatured this topic