IGNORED

A Brief History of Time

happy atheist

Do you want a recap of or introduction to a particular fundie family, organization, or movement? Here's where to ask for it.

• 2 weeks later...

I've seen some hilarious quotes, mainly from Zsu's blog, by Taryn and also a few excellent (kjv) impressions by some FJers. Does anyone know more about her or if she has a blog? I'm terribly intrigued by the paranoia and word salad on her part.

I've seen some hilarious quotes, mainly from Zsu's blog, by Taryn and also a few excellent (kjv) impressions by some FJers. Does anyone know more about her or if she has a blog? I'm terribly intrigued by the paranoia and word salad on her part.

Which "her" are you referring to? ;)

Which "her" are you referring to? ;)

Ha, good question! In this case Taryn was the "her" I was thinking of.

Ha, good question! In this case Taryn was the "her" I was thinking of.

As far as I'm aware, Taryn did not have a blog, she just commented on Zsu's.

As far as I'm aware, Taryn did not have a blog, she just commented on Zsu's.

She also commented on a few other fundie blogs, before having a massive flounce because another poster was named Taryn.

She also commented on a few other fundie blogs, before having a massive flounce because another poster was named Taryn.

Didn't we have someone that was collecting Taryn's posts here for posterity? Was that Boogalou? Am I dreaming that up?

Didn't we have someone that was collecting Taryn's posts here for posterity? Was that Boogalou? Am I dreaming that up?

Oooh, I hope so! Taryn was one in a million. I loved it when Zsuzsanna would get snippy with her cause Taryn's crazy was too much even for Zsuzsanna.

Ooh, I hope so! I just can't get enough Taryn and, yes, Zsu getting irked with her. "There was no human breastfeeding a monkey," is a line I threw out in the middle of a conversation at my SO and he literally spewed beer across the room. :lol:

It was Bougaloo - she's the resident Taryn expert. And I do seem to recall there was a thread...

I guess I will brave our POS search engine. If I'm not back in 3 days, send a search party!

What about the Seven Sisters? I would love to know more about their backstory

Sorry, your post got lost in Taryn talk.

I'm not a Seven Sisters follower, but I'm replying to bump this in the hope that someone who is will see it.

Sorry, your post got lost in Taryn talk.

I'm not a Seven Sisters follower, but I'm replying to bump this in the hope that someone who is will see it.

We have a Seven Sisters summary coming. Triplet3 volunteered to write one up on them for us :)

If we ever branch beyond the Fundies, I'll admit a fascination with the naked roast sitter, and I could probably do a page on her. She's moved on from blogging to tumblr (which I admit- I don't understand tumblr), and is having some dramaz going on right now.

If we ever branch beyond the Fundies, I'll admit a fascination with the naked roast sitter, and I could probably do a page on her. She's moved on from blogging to tumblr (which I admit- I don't understand tumblr), and is having some dramaz going on right now.

Please make this happen. I would love to read it.

I'll second the vote for Fundie Royalty. I know the Duggars (and possibly the Wallers?) are considered Fundie Royalty, but dont know who else would be.

Would it be possible to post a recap of Kendull/Kendal? I looked her up in the dictionary, but I'm still not sure what her story is.

As a side note, I've really loved reading the recaps so far, particularly the one of Emily/Dna! Incredible... :confusion-seeingstars:

Edited to fix smilies.

I seem to recall someone on FJ was? is? a Tabby expert. Is there a thread somewhere that gives more of her backstory? Her blog can be a little, um, difficult to follow.

Sadly, she's been pretty inactive recently; hope she's ok....

• 3 weeks later...

I third the Naked Roast Sitter request. I read a couple pages of her blog once. She's fascinating, often in a horrifying way.

I seem to recall someone on FJ was? is? a Tabby expert. Is there a thread somewhere that gives more of her backstory? Her blog can be a little, um, difficult to follow.

Sadly, she's been pretty inactive recently; hope she's ok....

I just figured out who Tabby is. She links to us and I found it in our Alexa stats. I'm going through old threads for housekeeping purposes, so if I run across any threads on her, I'll be sure to link them for you.

I may try to do some summaries myself for ones we don't have volunteers on, once I get a few more housekeeping type things taken care of.

I third the Naked Roast Sitter request. I read a couple pages of her blog once. She's fascinating, often in a horrifying way.

This is not one I will be touching with any length of pole, however ;)