IGNORED

What the Heck Are You People Talking About?

happy atheist

...anyone care to explain the "is a tool?" - I even looked in the FJ dictionary, but didn't get an answer (other than he is a tool) - where did all of this originate? Before you respond - I know he is a tool. Just looking for further clarification.

...anyone care to explain the "is a tool?" - I even looked in the FJ dictionary, but didn't get an answer (other than he is a tool) - where did all of this originate? Before you respond - I know he is a tool. Just looking for further clarification.

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure Twin2 started it. If she didn't she was an early and ardent proponent.

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure Twin2 started it. If she didn't she was an early and ardent proponent.

Some of us (OK, me... totally) have a bit of an obsession with ranking high on google for a certain person or issue. Doug and his disgusting ilk spew shit to such an extent that he was worthy of a google bomb a la "frothy". See also: David Waller Pecan Thief.

Sometimes our favorite fundies do things to such a sooper speshyl extent that the whole world needs to know about it. Doug's toolishness on so many levels qualifies.

Go ahead and google :D

Yeppers, that was me. At some point in the near future a Doug Phillips synopsis will be added to the fundie families thread, once someone who shall remain nameless gets off her ass and gets it written. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

To find out why he is a tool, just read his blog:

http://www.visionforum.com/news/blogs/doug/default.aspx

Here is how the "Doug Phillips is a Tool" campaign all started:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=5451

http://freejinger.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=7783

Much like Buzzard, I am obsessed with the google[bot] and desperately wants that anyone who googles Doug Phillips, or images of Doug Phillips, can find out he is a tool. I've got a new campaign in mind, it is going to be EPIC! Stay tuned!!

**Doug Phillips is a Tool!**

Yeppers, that was me. At some point in the near future a Doug Phillips synopsis will be added to the fundie families thread, once someone who shall remain nameless gets off her ass and gets it written. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

To find out why he is a tool, just read his blog:

http://www.visionforum.com/news/blogs/doug/default.aspx

Here is how the "Doug Phillips is a Tool" campaign all started:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=5451

http://freejinger.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=7783

Much like Buzzard, I am obsessed with the google[bot] and desperately wants that anyone who googles Doug Phillips, or images of Doug Phillips, can find out he is a tool. I've got a new campaign in mind, it is going to be EPIC! Stay tuned!!

**Doug Phillips is a Tool!**

HELL TO THE YEAH!

edited because this new "only embed 3 quotes thing" kinda annoys me...

Much thanks for all the replies!!

I have read his blog and know/agree that he is a tool - thanks for the link about the campaign. That was the question I was attempting to ask but did a poor job of.

I had no idea there were such things as Google rankings until just now. I will be Googling that phenomenon immediately. Haha. But seriously.

Much thanks for all the replies!!

I have read his blog and know/agree that he is a tool - thanks for the link about the campaign. That was the question I was attempting to ask but did a poor job of.

I had no idea there were such things as Google rankings until just now. I will be Googling that phenomenon immediately. Haha. But seriously.

To successfully "google bomb" someone you have to not only google them with the "appropriate" terms, but you also have to click through to the link you want higher on a page.

I get satisfaction from the rankings, but also sleep well knowing that they likely have alerts set on their names and wake up to a lovely email regarding our efforts.

Doug Phillips is a Tool

David Waller Pecan Thief

Josh Duggar is a lazy ass

edited because this new "only embed 3 quotes thing" kinda annoys me...

blame the suggestion thread! Do you really need to quote more than 3 people most of the time to make your point, though? I kind of like not having to figure out who said what in an endless string of quote, but maybe 3 is too little.

Would someone be kind enough to tell me what GOMI stands for please? As in 'one GOMI blogger' .... I looked in the FJ dictionary but couldn't find it. Thanks.

Would someone be kind enough to tell me what GOMI stands for please? As in 'one GOMI blogger' .... I looked in the FJ dictionary but couldn't find it. Thanks.

Get Off My Internets (another forum)

Hi Newbies, Welcome to FJ...

We have our share of acronyms, some of which seem to be unique to us, but others send me to Urban Dictionary of Slang. One of my favorites is QFT = Quoted for Truth....although I confess I translate it as "Quite F*cking True.

I'd only seen QFT used on this board, so for the longest time I assumed it was an unofficial way to award a good post, and read it as "Quiver Full of Tots", as in the Duggars' favorite starch!

Is there still a chatter board (I was a lurker before the site redesign)? Do you still need 75 posts to see it? Thanks for the useful newbie board :)

Is there still a chatter board (I was a lurker before the site redesign)? Do you still need 75 posts to see it? Thanks for the useful newbie board :)

Yes, Chatter is accessible when you have 75 posts.

Doug Phillips is a tool! GOMI!

So many questions I didn't think to ask but want to know the answers to are being answered on this board.

The exclamation point is the same key as the number one. If someone is overly enthusiastic and putting too many exclamation points at the end of their sentence, sometimes they miss the shift key and a few 1s sneak in like this!!1!!11!

The sprinkling of 11s in the mix started being called Eleventy, and voila!!!!1!11!!

Were some screen names, Deleted04, Deleted07, really deleted by the Admin?

The deleted## and witsec# names are people that requested to have their account deactivated during a small window we had during the very early part of the transition. If the community votes to allow account deletion when we have the vote, those people will be deleted at that time.

The deleted## and witsec# names are people that requested to have their account deactivated during a small window we had during the very early part of the transition. If the community votes to allow account deletion when we have the vote, those people will be deleted at that time.

Oh, that's sad. Thank you for the info.

:dance: I have nothing to say but I'm one post away from Chatter and dammit I'm going to get there NOW.

Thanks for tolerating this indulgence.

:dance: I have nothing to say but I'm one post away from Chatter and dammit I'm going to get there NOW.

Thanks for tolerating this indulgence.

Congratulations! I'll see you there in a few posts!