IGNORED

What are you listening to these days?

Freyacat

...I secretly really like that song "Africa" by Toto. Thank Christ for headphones so that nobody knows what I'm listening to on Pandora.

The other day my boyfriend was dropping me off at my building and we started making out a bit in the car and that song came on the radio and it was magical, okay? I FUCKING LOVE THAT SONG AND I DON'T CARE WHO KNOWS IT

For Burris.

*If you don't understand Croatian, don't bother clicking

Throwback to 1989, overflowing with subtle sarcasm all over the place. Loudly non-political.

vtQNEcJCJs0

It's one of my favorite Croatian songs in the recent years.

• 2 weeks later...

Digging John Legend's song "Who Did That To You" from the Django Unchained soundtrack.

Now I'm not afraid to do the Lawd's work....

biwNmWLFa5Q

bFEoMO0pc7k :dance: :clap:

Gawd bless the musically talented bored person whomever came up with this! Genius! Freaking goooooood! All this from a short interview! No wonder this lady became a meme! Super intense!!! :lol:

I'm on a heavy dose of Peaches. Potentially NSFW videos below.

qcKMg7eEjj8

Ls_jiOE8WKU

She's like an addiction.

xQZ8OuCA_J8

One of the songs that define me! :D Libreeeeeeeeeeee, quiero mi libertad, busco el secreto de la felicidad! (To avoid being banned: basically, I want my freedom, I'm looking for the secret of happiness:)

• 4 months later...

Sometimes I prefer the Joni Mitchell version, but what the hey, I'm in a Judy Collins mood tonight. Can't stop listening to this. It was recently on Mad Men, too!

z8jGFu7ys64

Lately I've been building up a 90s pop playlist on Spotify (which I don't let post to Facebook on my behalf as that would be too embarrassing--I am listening to nonstop 90s pop!) and some of the songs I had forgotten about but really like are "Bad Reputation" by Freedy Johnston, "Roll to Me" by DelAmitri, and "Sweet Lullaby" by Deep Forest. Other more recent songs that I have been listening to on repeat are "Closer" by Tegan and Sara and "Some Nights" by Fun. I love Fun.

• 2 weeks later...
IJNR2EpS0jw Can't stop smiling : ))))

Oy. Biggest earm worm EVER. But still unbelievably charming!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

These are the top 3 songs I can't get out of my head:

"Safe and Sound", Capitol Cities

"Wake Me Up", Avicii

"Mi shema'amin", Eyal Golan

The Coen Brothers have a new movie coming out, Inside Llewyn Davis, and a beautiful cover of Fare Thee Well (Dink's Song) by Marcus Mumford and Oscar Isaac is on the soundtrack. I highly advise you to check it out.

SQyPVBtLXk0

Thanks for sharing all of your musical picks. I'm now familiarizing myself with some really great music.

I've been a fan of Janelle Monae since I first heard "Tightrope" a couple of years ago. Now I can't stop listening to her latest single "Q.U.E.E.N" featuring Erykah Badu.

tEddixS-UoU

I've been listening to the new Franz Ferdinand album Right Thoughts, Rights Words, Right Action.

RqTsUtQLRFk

This song is awesome, but the video is pretty gross, especially at the 35 second mark.

IIR5vBiC3ig

• 1 month later...