IGNORED

Are the Duggars coming back to TLC?

Justme

I haven't seen "peap" from them on TLC. Since they paid for that Aisan trip, I'd think they would want to show it. Maybe they'll just do a few specials/short series in the spring then cancel the whole mess. Their season last summer was much shorter that usual. What oh what are these people going to do without camera's following them around all the time.... A year from now, people won't even remember their names..... (a/la/la Kate + 8).

I've heard they are due back in March.

We'll definitely get some specials from the Asia trip, and it seems certain that Anna's pregnant. I'd say that, and the birth of Priscilla's baby, are enough for another series. I also half suspect that maybe Michelle's pregnant, horrifying as that is. She's wearing maternity tops and looking rounder in recent pics. If she is and she carries to viability, then TLC will be all over it.

The new season starts on March 21st :lol:

Sorry, inside joke for those that 'know' me on the 19 Kids and Counting facebook page...

To quote the Mighty Wildebeast from the above mentioned page:

"That's the question that our loyal readers have been asking since "Michelle's Birthday Makeover" aired in October. All of you Duggar fans out there will be thrilled to hear that we have some inside information to share. (Drum roll, please.)

New episodes of 19 Kids and Counting will air around the last week of March. TLC has not yet solidified the date, as the series is still in edit, but we will keep you posted. The Duggars will be back before you know it!" This statement was taken directly from the Duggars Blogspot

The new season starts on March 21st :lol:

Sorry, inside joke for those that 'know' me on the 19 Kids and Counting facebook page...

To quote the Mighty Wildebeast from the above mentioned page:

No Sola, it's definitely the 21st... ; )

Sola I keep telling them it's cancelled on FB.

I can dream cant I but sadly it will return and please please someone tell them when in big Capitol letters please as it doing my nut in now as that's all they bloody ask.

In fact scrub that they don't listen or look as it was in the boards already when it was being screened.

Archived