IGNORED

The Little Couple

Lillybee

On 9/19/2017 at 11:17 PM, DnAismyBaE said:

Just gotta say- I respect this family even more now for their decision to help animals displaced by hurricane Harvey (shown on tonight's episode). I wanted to help victims of Harvey in some way so I made a donation to a non-kill animal shelter in Houston that is taking in our furry friends and finding them homes. Best money I ever spent! 

Jen has also been outspoken on social media about the importance of "Obamacare" for children and families which I respect the hell out of. She also often talks about the importance of vaccines. It's pretty great.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jen Arnold cracks me up. She is smaller than her kids and opens her mouth and the quintessential pediatrician shows up every time.

But I have way more respect for this family than most reality show families. For one thing, while it shows the kids, there are some clear privacy boundaries they maintain when it comes to their kids—bedrooms, bathrooms, nanny’s identity, big emotional meltdowns. They allow the cameras to invade their personal space but there is clear limits when it comes to their kids.

• 10 months later...

Archived