IGNORED

When is sister Suze due to deliver?

missbrooklyn

Wishing Suze all the best w/her new baby. I wish she was open to posting here and/or answering questions. She fascinates the hell out of me for some reason & I just bet she has quite a story to tell.

Okay don't shoot me but I think there could be a more innocent explanation, as to why Anna didn't go....like the fact they live in totally different states. (My knowledge of Geography is poor, but I do know that the US is huge!) I mean Anna's family weren't there for the birth of either Mackynzie or Michael....also maybe Suze didn't want her at the birth? (I do not have children, so have never experienced being pregnant or in labour, but I know that I wouldn't want all of my female relatives in the delivery room with me.)

Anna had the time to travel to DC for 3-4 days for all the pro-life events. She had the $$ for the airplane ticket, food and lodging as well as free childcare at home. This is the thing that irks me, her sister is an unwed mother that did not have an abortion and choose life, yet instead of supporting her sister's choice and being there for the birth and helping her get adjusted to life with a newborn, Anna choose to use her resources to go to rallies, eat out, and go to sporting events with friends. Rallies don't solve the real isses surrounding "the cause", action does, and here was her oppurtunity to help her sister and she didn't. I'm sure if Suze's baby came next week or the week after(not ironically the same time as the rally) Anna could have left at anytime. The J'salves can't refuse childcare, and airfare does not seem to be an issue since they have flown 3 times in the last month to different events.

I think Anna, Ester and Priscillia are 100% under the Gothard spell and will be living in their own little world(or pop up) having oddles of babies. Ironically I assume Suze's baby came home to a home (or apartment) not a pop up like Ester's 8th blessing will soon.

We have no idea why Anna or anyone else wasn't there. It's entirely possible that her sister did not want her there. It's entirely possible that they could not predict exactly when the baby was going to be born, and decided not to drop everything and fly to Texas(?) when it happened. I'm very close to my sister, and to be honest I can't imagine caring if she was there when I gave birth to a child. I think Susanna has support where she is. Isn't she living with one of her other sisters? I just can't see her really caring whether Anna was there or not.

She has a couple pictures up. What a sweet baby!

Oh, and there's no way in hell I'd let my mother or sister be with me as I'm giving birth.

I could be wrong, but I didn't get the feeling that Anna and Suze are *that* close. It would've been more productive for her to be helping her sister out than to be at a pro-life rally, but I'll give her a pass on this one. Rebekah was there for Suze, maybe she didn't want a big crowd.

• 2 weeks later...
Many many things that none of you know about that evil twisted girl.....

Wow, anonymouzzz... you've been gone quite a while! I don't believe we've heard from you since your flounce last summer. Anywho, I'm sure you'd be happy to enlighten us as to the many evils that this new mom has forced upon you... child support, perhaps?

Oh lovely. Coming to a public forum to trash the mother of your child? I would encourage you to think twice about posting anything here that you might regret. The Internet is forever.

Wow, anonymouzzz... you've been gone quite a while! I don't believe we've heard from you since your flounce last summer. Anywho, I'm sure you'd be happy to enlighten us as to the many evils that this new mom has forced upon you... child support, perhaps?

It seems like yesterday he was singing her praises from a mountain top, now this. No amount adjectives could properly describe this douchebag.

Great..the baby daddy has returned :roll:

With that being said anonymouzzz, YOU chose to make a baby with her. I'm assuming nobody forced either of you at gunpoint to have sex, let alone conceive a child. Also if she's evil and twisted, then what does that make you? I'm not saying she's as pure as the driven snow, but she's not the one on here bashing on you. However, you chose to come on here and trash-talk her.

I'm also going to add that whatever derogatory comments you are making about your child's mother, at the same time you're also saying it about your child. Instead of running your mouth about your daughter's mother, how about you act like an mature adult and like a father to your daughter? I realize that asking this douchenozzle to do both of those things is like asking for the impossible, but hey..I'm the mood to kick Troll Boy around a bit. That and well..I hate people who act like this about a person they had a child with. It brings me back to that saying about having a license to do or have certain things, but there's no license for being a parent.

That's probably it..if he's even paying it. I remember the last time he was here, he came across as a major asshole, and I can see him being the type to not be a part of his daughter's life just to spite her mother. It's sad, because it's not the child's fault, or the mother's.

I'd like to know if he has been or will be, a part of his daughter's life. Was he there when she was born? Has he made any effort to help raise this child, including financially? Has he even seen her yet?

Oh lovely. Coming to a public forum to trash the mother of your child? I would encourage you to think twice about posting anything here that you might regret. The Internet is forever.

Damn straight..this isn't going to make him look good at all as a parent. It's no wonder I can't stand "baby daddies" (and "baby mommies") like this..they should love their child more than they hate the other parent, and it's sad when people like anonymouzzz, view their bitterness and animosity towards the other parent as more important than their child (or children). Only goes to show that it takes a boy to make a baby, but it takes a man to raise one..what I see here from anonymouzzz based on things he's posted on here before and currently, is that he's a little boy, and definately acts like one.

I wish Suze and Noelle all the best :)

Trying to say this politely.........

Anonymouzzz, could you please you sit down in a dark corner in a building far, far away and never disturb us again? Please?

And also please quit trashing Suze. Neither she nor that sweet baby deserve to be inflicted with the likes of you, but I guess it's too late to change biology. Please do your duty and give Suze some financial and moral support.

Thank you.

Where were you during her entire pregnancy? Her sister supported her, have you offered any support whatsoever? Noelle is a part of her mother, calling her names is the same as calling your newborn baby names.

Lovely, blame her for you flouncing. She just gave birth and she's still trying to find her place in this world yet all you can do is come here and call her evil. Correction, YOU'RE the evil one.

I have to admit,I'm a little curious to know what Suze's absent-baby-daddy has to say about why this girl is "twisted&evil"...If it's just a name calling rant,I'll skip it-&assume it does have to do with child support..

Archived