IGNORED

When is sister Suze due to deliver?

missbrooklyn

I want to say I had tomorrow or Friday in the pool. Maybe even today; I based it on my niece's birthday, which I can never remember (thought it was today until MIL told me differently a few days ago).

I'm sure we made a baby date thread.

She posted on Facebook that she is due "sometime in the middle of January." She also has some cute pregnancy photos on there. She may look a lot like Anna, but pregnancy looks a lot better on her.

I used to be Facebook friends with Suze, but then weeded her out when I was cleaning up my friends list. lol! Anyway, I think she is back in Texas with her sister, Rebecca, or is she still in Georgia? She broke up with her boyfriend, didn't she? Suze, Rebecca and Daniel Keller must all feel badly for their neices and nephews forced to live in a pop-up trailer without heat because their father and mother are too lazy to get jobs and all John and Esther do is reproduce.

I an glad Suze has support from her family, but I do feel badly for Rebecca and her husband, Josh. They had chosen to limit their family and will now have Suze and a baby living there. I hope once she's on her feet, she finds an apartment nearby to have the benefit of family living close, but privacy for both families. The Kellers who have broken away from Bill Gothard and ATI make me happy and are an "encouragement" for other fundies. ;)

I used to be Facebook friends with Suze, but then weeded her out when I was cleaning up my friends list. lol! Anyway, I think she is back in Texas with her sister, Rebecca, or is she still in Georgia? She broke up with her boyfriend, didn't she? Suze, Rebecca and Daniel Keller must all feel badly for their neices and nephews forced to live in a pop-up trailer without heat because their father and mother are too lazy to get jobs and all John and Esther do is reproduce.

I an glad Suze has support from her family, but I do feel badly for Rebecca and her husband, Josh. They had chosen to limit their family and will now have Suze and a baby living there. I hope once she's on her feet, she finds an apartment nearby to have the benefit of family living close, but privacy for both families. The Kellers who have broken away from Bill Gothard and ATI make me happy and are an "encouragement" for other fundies. ;)

Yea her x BF appeared here a couple of times bragging about the engagement ring and a mountain of other crap.

It was posted on DWOP that Suze Keller had her baby girl yesterday. Noelle Brooklyn Keller. Both are doing fine and are home already. I am happy for Suze.

Pity her sister was out marching to deny women reproductive choices instead of there with her.

That's horrible was it Anna who was doing it?

Pity her sister was out marching to deny women reproductive choices instead of there with her.

I would be with my sister no matter what! Stupid fundies!

Wait, I must have missed a lot--Suze had a boyfriend (Nick?) that she broke up with, and then she got another one and got pregnant, right? I forget the second one's name. But weren't they going to get married? When did they break up?

Noelle is a cute name. Congrats to Suze.

And Anna is a hypocrite. Her sister is basically living out what the pro-lifers preach - going through with having and raising a baby at an inconvenient time - but she'd rather be making a spectacle of herself than by her sister's side. Or is it that she thinks Suze had a duty to give up her baby to a fundie family since she dares to be a single mother?

Congratulations Suze!

Little Noelle will have cousins so close in age to her, shame she probably wont see Priscilla or Anna's babies.

Noelle is a cute name. Congrats to Suze.

And Anna is a hypocrite. Her sister is basically living out what the pro-lifers preach - going through with having and raising a baby at an inconvenient time - but she'd rather be making a spectacle of herself than by her sister's side. Or is it that she thinks Suze had a duty to give up her baby to a fundie family since she dares to be a single mother?

Except the Gothardites are against adoption since the sins of the parents are carried with the ebil devil spawn they give up.

I thought Anna and Suze were super close. What real reason do they have to get snotty with her? Famy was out of wedlock.

Why insist on every child being born if they are going to turn their backs on them?

Do ma and pa keller shun that entire side of the family?

I thought Anna and Suze were super close. What real reason do they have to get snotty with her? Famy was out of wedlock.

Why insist on every child being born if they are going to turn their backs on them?

Do ma and pa keller shun that entire side of the family?

It seems to me like the Keller parents have shunned their escapees (except Rebekah) but the siblings are close and try to still see each other despite the distances. I know they had a big family reunion a year or so ago with Anna, Esther, Susanna, Rebekah, and Daniel with their families. Priscilla, the parents, and the boys stayed home. That said, I get the feeling that Priscilla and David are the kind to keep their precious little boy away from his non-fundie cousins.

The more I think about this I don't really think Anna is all that hypocritical for skipping the birth. These people have made it clear that the only they care about is the fetus... not the mother, not the babies and certainly not the children as they get older. Since Suze was giving birth, she and her fetus no longer matter and that's pretty much in keeping with all of their attitudes.

Okay don't shoot me but I think there could be a more innocent explanation, as to why Anna didn't go....like the fact they live in totally different states. (My knowledge of Geography is poor, but I do know that the US is huge!) I mean Anna's family weren't there for the birth of either Mackynzie or Michael....also maybe Suze didn't want her at the birth? (I do not have children, so have never experienced being pregnant or in labour, but I know that I wouldn't want all of my female relatives in the delivery room with me.)

I didn't know Amy was out of wedlock. I thought she was going by the Duggar name to advance her career. Anyway congrats to Suze, hope she has the means to take the baby daddy to court for child support.

I believe Amy's parents only got married within the past few years but I could be wrong. I was always under the impression the elder Duggars weren't drinking the same flavor Kool-Aid as Jim Bob and Michelle. I imagine they weren't pleased when Deanna got pregnant out of wedlock but they were accepting of her and Amy and loved them unconditionally.

In any case, I don't think Jim Bob would have had the balls to go against his parents and shun Deanna and Amy since his parents hadn't and that over time they just accepted faults with family members that would have been deal breakers with friends. Besides, Amy is only a month or so older than Josh and as we know from the great J-Caleb miscarriage, Michelle and Jim Bob thought using BC was okay back then.

If Grandpa Duggar had already passed and Jim Bob and Michelle had already bought into the Gothard bullshit before Amy was born, I don't think we would know anything about Deanna or Famy and we would all assume Jim Bob was an only child.

Archived