IGNORED

Kendall says God was in control of the CT massacre

Hisey

Friday was not a surprise to the Lord. When I hear that Friday was not God's plan, I am stumped. This is God we're talking about. That young man did not walk into that school without the Lord allowing him. God is in control, always.

Of course, you all know my thoughts on public education. I'll just leave that alone for now. My other post shared more of my thoughts on that. The dark, ugly and dangerous side of government run education is not to be ignored.

I'm curious to see what she has to say about public schools. She seems to think massacres can't happen in a supermarket or public library-- just evil schools.

Very little compassion to the families in her post. She's got other things to think about, I guess.

There's no telling what she wrote that even her crazy husband advised her to save it for another day. She is a vile human being. No one is "safe" from tragedies like this. It doesn't matter if you do homeschool your kids. These attacks happen in churches, malls, movie theaters, and everywhere in between.

You know it just blows my mind that a mother of 4 could be so callous about the deaths of so many innocent people.

Well I was just waiting for a fundie to go there with a "That's what you get for sending your kids to the evil public schools and not homeschooling post." Now I can say fuck you Kendall you hateful, compassionless, ignorant bitch.

I'm curious to see what she has to say about public schools. She seems to think massacres can't happen in a supermarket or public library-- just evil schools.

Very little compassion to the families in her post. She's got other things to think about, I guess.

Or movie theaters, or malls, or spas, or houses of worship .... oh, wait.

So she doesn't believe in free will? So nobody can be blamed for their choices, because ultimately they're all God's choices? Or is she so mixed up she thinks she can have it both ways?

It'd be interesting to know how many people are murdered in their own homes every year vs public schools. Surely must be more dangerous to keep your kids at home?

And really, if that's your best argument for homeschooling...

So let me get this straight. God doesn't like public schools so to teach the parents a lesson, he decides to kill their kids. Nice plan. And this is the loving, benevolent deity we're supposed to surrender our lives to? Yeah, I'll be first in line.

I hate these people, I truly do.

So let me get this straight. God doesn't like public schools so to teach the parents a lesson, he decides to kill their kids. Nice plan. And this is the loving, benevolent deity we're supposed to surrender our lives to? Yeah, I'll be first in line.

This. All of this.

How come when God kills children, people still worship him and say he is good, but when someone kills a ball of cells that could potentially become a human, they all go mad.

How come when God kills children, people still worship him and say he is good, but when someone kills a ball of cells that could potentially become a human, they all go mad.

Because everything God does is good, even when it's bad. But everything humans do is bad, even when it's good. Or something.

Oh for fuck's sake!

You know every time I hear the "no god in public schools" crap now....nope, won't say it.

Here's the thing. God IS in the public schools. Kids pray. Teachers pray. Teachers have bible studies in the staff room before and after school. Kids have AWANA and Good News Club meetings after school. Kids meet at the flagpole to read scripture. Hell, in some cases churches rent out school auditoriums to have church services on week-ends. And Christianity gets twice as much attention in textbooks as any other religion.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/1 ... 88601.html

But that's not enough. According to these fuckwits their know-all, see-all, capable of working ANY miracle God isn't satisfied with all of that. No, he won't be happy until every teacher has to lead the children in praising and worshiping him at least once a day in the manner approved up by the poster, regardless of the personal faith of the teacher or the students or their families.

And if they don't praise and worship him daily their all-knowing, all-capable God will not allow, no, he'll SEND gunmen into schools to kill off innocent children either so he can get the kind of mass worship he craves or to punish us for not worshiping enough, or both.

Know what I say?

[link=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism]Terrorism is the systematic use of terror, often violent, especially as a means of coercion.[/link]

The US doesn't respond to terrorists. Fuck You.

Really? What happened to being all pro-life? Not having one ounce of sadness for the people affected by this children and several little children, all six and seven years of age being murdered while doing nothing except maybe math and reading lessons? Don't even call yourself pro-life, Kendall. You don't give a shit about anyone's life but your own. You have no heart at all and it is you who has no love for life, not this nation. People across this nation became ill and cried over the loss of these innocent people and you, you say God wanted those little children to die. Those children were murdered. Yet you get all mad as if God doesn't will abortion and the "murder" of zygotes and barely fetuses. If God 'allowed' the gunman to go into that school and murder 26 people, including 20 children, then he surely "allows" abortion too. What's the difference to you, Kendall? If you claim zygotes are innocent, well, so were those children. Seriously, what could a six or seven-year-old have possibly done to deserve to be murdered? (I'll answer it for you: Nothing). Those children weren't unviable balls of cells with potential to become people, they were living, breathing, functioning people with their own unique personalities and parents who loved them and who will forever have a hole in their hearts to never be filled because of those tragedy. And you cannot offer even one ounce of sympathy toward them? You make me sick.

Fundies LOVE this "god is in control" thing. They trot it out whenever anything happens that they don't like or they don't understand. A lot of 'em trotted it out after President Obama won re-election, as in, "Don't fear [this horrible, muslim-atheist-anti-Christ-president], brothers and sisters! God is still in control". That's what my pet fundie on my fb posted, anyway, and I saw it all over.

Nobody truly understands what happened on Friday yet, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't seek to understand. We must gain some measure of understanding to address it happening again. So to me, "god is in control" is pretty much a cop-out, relieving them of any responsibility to have to THINK about it. Heaven knows they certainly don't want to think too hard.

Really? What happened to being all pro-life? Not having one ounce of sadness for the people affected by this children and several little children, all six and seven years of age being murdered while doing nothing except maybe math and reading lessons? Don't even call yourself pro-life, Kendall. You don't give a shit about anyone's life but your own. You have no heart at all and it is you who has no love for life, not this nation. People across this nation became ill and cried over the loss of these innocent people and you, you say God wanted those little children to die. Those children were murdered. Yet you get all mad as if God doesn't will abortion and the "murder" of zygotes and barely fetuses. If God 'allowed' the gunman to go into that school and murder 26 people, including 20 children, then he surely "allows" abortion too. What's the difference to you, Kendall? If you claim zygotes are innocent, well, so were those children. Seriously, what could a six or seven-year-old have possibly done to deserve to be murdered? (I'll answer it for you: Nothing). Those children weren't unviable balls of cells with potential to become people, they were living, breathing, functioning people with their own unique personalities and parents who loved them and who will forever have a hole in their hearts to never be filled because of those tragedy. And you cannot offer even one ounce of sympathy toward them? You make me sick.

Exactly!! Not a shred of compassion, empathy, nothing!! Only sentimental, worthless, religious slobber, vile muckraking and wallow in self-aggrandisement That is all they are capable of.

So God is a child killer?

Yes. But we knew that already. Kendull, if your god exists and he was in charge at that shooting,then he is an evil bastard. And yes, I will spit in his face when I die.

So if the shooter were still alive, he shouldnt be punished because he was just god's tool?

I love how god uses these assholes as his mouthpiece. I would think god would be smart enough to tell people what he did as punishment without any lesson is a bit pointless.

Archived