IGNORED

Random Duggar Leghumpers on instagram

Buzzard

I met David Canary once when I was a little girl. (He was in I think Bonanza and some soap opera.) He's from my hometown. My mom and I were at the grocery store one day, and there he was! lol

I remember him from All My Children.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Paganhomeschooler, I only live about 45min-hour away from the creation museum. If you can convince your headship to let you visit it, let me know and we can have a blast riding the dinosaurs and snarking on the fundies!

Okay, I couldn't remember which one it was. :-)

The name sounded familiar and then I when I saw that you mentioned a soap opera, I remembered All My Children.

That would rock! We're hoping to do another mini vacation of some sort this summer, tax refund willing. I know the kids have been voting for a return to King's Island. The headship can play on the computer at the hotel while we go snark. ;-)

There's supposed to be another one in Mansfield, about 2 hours N. of Cincy. The mean headship wouldn't let us stop at that one, either.

He seemed very nice! He was signing autographs for people. He didn't have any security or anything, either. It was probably around 1989 in our hobunk little town, though. lol We hold our few celebrities up on pedestals, so he was pretty safe at the grocery.

5a3e5c9e6e2411e28e5722000a9f195f_6.jpg

[ @ ] hismrshermama Day 3. Role model. The constant calm is something i hope to one day learn! Lol #februaryphotochallenge #duggar #mrsduggar #coolcalmcollected 5h

Its called xanax and an army of older children to actually mother.

Whenever people praise Michelle for always being calm, I always think about the rumors of yelling at her kids and acting like a bitch off camera. Those rumors have been on TWOP a few times. One rumor was about a former Duggar neighbor who said she saw Michelle yelling at the kids. There is also a video somewhere on youtube from several years of Michelle struggling to get Hannie and Jackson to settle down. I don't think Michelle is sweet and constantly calm like makes herself out of be. She really isn't much of a role model either for different reasons.

There is no way that Michelle can keep up that baby voice and be that calm with all those kids running wild (unless she spends every minute of her life on drugs), surely when the cameras are off she yells at them and bosses them around. Maybe thats why the kids behave so badly on camera, because there is nothing their parents can do.

There is no way that Michelle can keep up that baby voice and be that calm with all those kids running wild (unless she spends every minute of her life on drugs), surely when the cameras are off she yells at them and bosses them around. Maybe thats why the kids behave so badly on camera, because there is nothing their parents can do.

Well children ARE a reflection of their parents...

Whenever people praise Michelle for always being calm, I always think about the rumors of yelling at her kids and acting like a bitch off camera. Those rumors have been on TWOP a few times. One rumor was about a former Duggar neighbor who said she saw Michelle yelling at the kids. There is also a video somewhere on youtube from several years of Michelle struggling to get Hannie and Jackson to settle down. I don't think Michelle is sweet and constantly calm like makes herself out of be. She really isn't much of a role model either for different reasons.

I think she is "calmer" than we give her credit for, but for sinister reasons. The brainwashing/training of the older children is really quite complete. They police themselves and the younger kids. You don't have to yell a lot for that. And you really don't have to parent a lot for that, once blanket training is complete.

I think TLC has shot footage of Mullet yelling at her kids, but it ended up on the editing room floor. I've said this before, but it has always been obvious that TLC cherry picked the Duggars to be "the family that is always happy and never fights". I was a bit surprised when they showed footage of Jana talking about having problems with Jessa or Jinger. Overall, some viewers have bought into the "always happy" image. I have seen people slam the Gosselins, Roloffs, Kardashians, and a few other reality show families for fighting. I remember being on another message board where someone said something like, " I would rather spend a day with the Duggars then with Kate Gosselin and her brats". I do remember the Gosselin kids being brats, but I don't see the howler monkeys being any better. As for the Roloffs, I was a fan of theirs at first, but later on I disliked them. But I like that Amy and Matt don't pretend that everything is perfect.

I would love if TLC decided to throw the Duggars under the bus and show footage of them fighting or Michelle yelling at the kids. I also wouldn't be surprised if adult Duggar children have fought with their parents. I can see TLC doing this in the final season.

I would love to see all the stuff that doesnt get on TV, like the kids arguing and fighting, Michelle screaming at the howlers for being wild, the Jslaves complaining to eachother about how shitty their parents are, Michelle and Jimbob sat with their feet up ordering the kids around...

5a3e5c9e6e2411e28e5722000a9f195f_6.jpg

Its called xanax and an army of older children to actually mother.

I know a lot of the Duggar leghumpers think what they see on TLC is what the Duggars are really like, and either aren't aware of or choose to ignore the ATI connection. But TLC has shown the Duggars in a light that's not so appealing, like when the younger kids are walking all over counters or when Jordyn (I think) got her head stuck in the railing. She's able to keep calm because the J'slaves are the ones raising the kids, she just gives birth to them. :roll:

I've come to the conclusion that anyone who praises these uneducated fucks are trash. I admit, I was charmed by the Duggars at first too until sites like this made me regain my sanity.

I'd adopt the little kids if I could..and befriend Jinger.

5d25419a70b611e2a61722000a1f9d6d_6.jpg

[ @ ] elizabitch92 Tater tot casserole 2d

[ @ ] elizabitch92 Thank you #duggars 2d

[ @ ] lindseychassm Oh my god. Major #comfortfood 21h

[ @ ] elizabitch92 So good! Better with cheese. 21h

[ @ ] elizabitch92 @lindseychassm 21h

Better with cheese? You mean, the original recipe with a brick of velveeta isnt right?

This is twitter... and not a random duggar leghumper, but we dont have a thread for the hartonos.

I'm really not sure what the hell he is saying. Do fundies think that good looking guys dont fart? And why did he feel the need to include his looks? Kind of odd...

post-315-14451996021665_thumb.png

Its strange he mentioned the guy's looks. From that comment, I would have thought he was gay? But isnt he a fundie of some sort?

Its strange he mentioned the guy's looks. From that comment, I would have thought he was gay? But isnt he a fundie of some sort?
same here

Hm... I never saw a pan of the tater tot casserole before.... It kinda looks like someone ate it and puked it back into the pan.

Ugh! How many of the Duggars are going to have high chloestorol from eating that garbage? I love how Mullet sings the tune of how she wants her kids to have balanced meals, yet they serve TTC every chance they get. They need nutrition advice from a non-Fundie professional. That's a great episode idea, TLC!

Hm... I never saw a pan of the tater tot casserole before.... It kinda looks like someone ate it and puked it back into the pan.

It looks like it came out of my cat's ass after he's eaten something bad out of the trash can.

• 2 weeks later...

e0d6cb8230fe11e287f422000a1f9afa_6.jpg

[ @ ] anne_overton beyond jealous. love that fam 3mon

[ @ ] jordan_spring AHHHH love him!!! 3mon

[ @ ] kjspring How did you meet them??? 3mon

[ @ ] ajoya3 #duggar #duggars #michelleduggar #19kidsandcounting 16h

Clearly disappointed with the number of "likes" in the past 3 months... someone added some tags!

abb3b360616511e2892d22000a1fb72b_6.jpg

[ @ ] ajoya3 Our last day giving @toms !!! (Wednesday) 1mon

[ @ ] delillahh I want to do this!! How do you even get involved ? 4w

[ @ ] ajoya3 @delillahh it is through heart for Africa!! Google it- the website should have dates of trips. There are summer trips. There are people in cape who go every summer! If you want more details just message or text me!! 4w

[ @ ] delillahh Ok thank you SOO much! Ill def. look into it. :) 4w

[ @ ] ajoya3 @delillahh you definitely should! The Lord totally worked in my heart in ways I could never expect. Let me know if you have any questions!!!! 4w

So this pants wearing female is allowed access to the TTH? This is the second "unknown" person that has been seen on instagram at the house despite their posted pics showing they dont follow the Duggar lifestyle. I'm wondering if this charity is the common denominator. FAMY is going on a trip soon... I wonder if other Duggarlings are affiliated.

Archived