IGNORED

Sluts and Satan shut down the Christian mens defense network

AtroposHeart

The events of the past week have left CMD-N at a crossroads. Unfortunately, given the recent unwanted attention this blog has received from certain crowds, I am left with little choice but to shut it down. My recent attempt to re-open this blog has only confirmed that this is the best choice.

I will leave up only the original three part series aimed at helping Christian men who have just discovered marital infidelity on the part of their wives.

All other posts have been taken down.

There is a climate of censorship that is growing in the Western world, especially in the US. Only a few days ago, someone was thrown into jail for a year for the crime of making a video that voiced his disagreement with the Islamic religion. I myself have also received threats, and this illustrates that there is simply no longer any true freedom in this country to speak one’s mind, unless one’s opinions fully comport with politically correct leftist orthodoxy. Censorship, I believe, is not a sign of strength, but the tacit admission that one’s ideas cannot stand up to logical scrutiny. But my attempts to overcome the barrage intimidation from certain quarters has become a total distraction.

I’m not sure what I’ll do now. But I’ll certainly meditate on the lessons learned at this blog. I will also enjoy the memory the fun times I’ve had with my core loyal and supportive readers whose friendship I cherish.

My favorite comments

Your leaving is not helping anything. We can let the sluts win. You were right on the money by saying Obama got the slut vote!!!!!! We need your voice now more than ever. Please stay.

You are not the only Samson who is being threatened by Delilah – all men who speak out against feminist tyranny are in this position. And the enemy is faltering. Surely you can see that. For all it’s evils Obama’s election win was a Godsend in that it reveals that feminism has reached its peak. Evil has reached its peak. The party that calls murder “a womans choice†and theft from men “fundamental fairnessâ€, the party that calls evil “good†and good “evil†has chosen an arrogant and rebellious white knight to lead America and influence the rest of the free world.

this nation hates men, especially christian men (the authentic few, that is)

to publish a site that announces Defense of the two most hated groups in the West is to guarantee both public and private attack

as the last of truth is silenced in the feminist/p.c. west, persecutions aganst those speaking the truth — especially Christians, whose leader is Truth — will increase, and become more severe

I admit I will misss the defense network, even though I only qouted them once. They had so much lulzy potential plus a persecution complex over being straight, christian dudes that is was downright hilarious.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol, feminist tyranny? Hyperbole much? I'm not sure how choice (presumably choice regarding whether or not to carry on with pregnancy) is theft from the sort of men who post in the comments section. Is losing out on the chance to beat your pregnant partner and then skipping out on child support really like having something taken from you? Twisted little losers.

More from the comments:

if there’s one thing an atheist like me hates more than anything else.. it’s you being forced to silence yourself on account of some retarded gender bent androgynous wouldn’t know what female sensuality is if it bit them in the ass fearful little titmouse oh god we’re seconds away from getting raped everyday by teh vicious menz attention whores.

I haven't really ever paid much attention to this whole "men's defense" section of the interwebz, but what I'm reading is just so pathetic. Is it because all of them got divorced/cheated on/broken up with that they're this sad and lame? What can I say... boo hoo? Here's a Pokemon band-aid for that owwie? I've never heard a guy in real life even venture close to saying any of this shit, which is why all of it is such a foreign concept to me.

Also, I'm far from thinking all (or most, or the majority, or even a significant proportion) of men are potential rapists, but when I express my female sensuality through attractive (though certainly not revealing, unless we take my knees to be of the devil) clothing in the bustling downtown area of our nation's capital, I get catcalled all. the. time. And I'm no Heidi Klum - not that it's okay to catcall Heidi Klum or anything. So until the catcalls stop, women will continue to feel threatened, particularly if expressions of female sensuality lead to even more catcalls (his logic failed on that one). How this is difficult to comprehend I don't quite know.

LOL. What a whiner. Dude, no one is censoring you...it's only an excuse because you can't take criticism. So manly of him to slink away into a hole instead of defending his beliefs.

One of the insults that misogynists direct at women is that we are overly emotional and yet, it often seems the opposite is true. Men who can't function as equals to women appear to be the ones controlled by their feelings and emotions. The owner of this blog is aware that his articles are controversial and yet, he is outraged and hurt that anyone would disagree with him. That just seems whiny and childish.

LOL. What a whiner. Dude, no one is censoring you...it's only an excuse because you can't take criticism. So manly of him to slink away into a hole instead of defending his beliefs.

QFT

Is it because all of them got divorced/cheated on/broken up with that they're this sad and lame?

Most of the time, yes, however some don't even get that far.

There's a website whose members I've tangled with in the past that are convinced that they're men who have a special type of ailment that makes them unable to approach women, particularly for romantic purposes (they refuse to believe this is just social anxiety that anyone can suffer from, because they're too special and manly to have any illness that a woman can have)

They're also highly misogynistic and demand things like the government paying for women for them to date, to keep them from snapping and going on a killing spree. Despite most of them having made some comment to the effect of wishing women were dead or going so far as to threaten to kill women one day (one of them was jailed irl for stalking and threatening an ex-girlfriend with a gun. He was turned in by the owner of the website, who then proceeded to be raked over the coals by the rest of the members for doing so), they insist that being rejected by women or being unable to fulfill society's expectation for how a man interacts with a woman is what has made them such sexist assholes.

Talking with them is seriously like talking with the even more pathetic, training-wheels version of Men’s Rights/Defense guys. All the hatred and misogyny, none of the experience.

For the past five years, I have maintained a site defending the right of a national hate group to free speech. I also run a small blog detailing all the ways 'Mother Teresa' was a fraud. It should go without saying that these are both unpopular positions. I've gotten every kind of mail from polite disagreement to death threats and, um, I'm still here!

So what exactly is this He-Man's problem? If he believes strongly enough in the pathetic whining he does, he'd keep that site up and, even as Paul did, run the race until it's done.

I'm serious: Creepy as I find this creature - this...this boy who takes no blame for what must no doubt be a past littered with failed relationships - I should still be able to expect better of him when it comes to his willingness to maintain a site powered by impotent rage.

Most of the time, yes, however some don't even get that far.

There's a website whose members I've tangled with in the past that are convinced that they're men who have a special type of ailment that makes them unable to approach women, particularly for romantic purposes (they refuse to believe this is just social anxiety that anyone can suffer from, because they're too special and manly to have any illness that a woman can have)

They're also highly misogynistic and demand things like the government paying for women for them to date, to keep them from snapping and going on a killing spree. Despite most of them having made some comment to the effect of wishing women were dead or going so far as to threaten to kill women one day (one of them was jailed irl for stalking and threatening an ex-girlfriend with a gun. He was turned in by the owner of the website, who then proceeded to be raked over the coals by the rest of the members for doing so), they insist that being rejected by women or being unable to fulfill society's expectation for how a man interacts with a woman is what has made them such sexist assholes.

Talking with them is seriously like talking with the even more pathetic, training-wheels version of Men’s Rights/Defense guys. All the hatred and misogyny, none of the experience.

Reasonably certain I know what website you're talking about. Love-shy.com?

Yep. I haven't been there for a while but when I'm feeling down about my social anxiety, I like to lurk there and laugh at them. I'm glad I can always think to myself "I may be socially awkward and anxious about interacting with people, but at least I'm not like the LS guys".

... Wow. Just wow. I spent 5 minutes on that forum and I don't really even know what to say. I'm typically shy around people I don't really know, and I sometimes get a little awkward when I try to be too sociable (trying to make an impression, etc), but that's just like... whoah. I haven't yet stumbled upon anything quite as horrific as what valsa described, but there's plenty of hatred and woman-shaming even on the surface.

The "best" part is how they have ten pages of whining about how "women just don't give decent guys a chance, hence they are to blame for all evils in the world" and then, two threads down, "Fat Ugly Woman Is Interested In Me"... Well done, sirs (and I'm sure you all look exactly like Daniel Craig, mhm).

... Wow. Just wow. I spent 5 minutes on that forum and I don't really even know what to say. I'm typically shy around people I don't really know, and I sometimes get a little awkward when I try to be too sociable (trying to make an impression, etc), but that's just like... whoah. I haven't yet stumbled upon anything quite as horrific as what valsa described, but there's plenty of hatred and woman-shaming even on the surface.

The "best" part is how they have ten pages of whining about how "women just don't give decent guys a chance, hence they are to blame for all evils in the world" and then, two threads down, "Fat Ugly Woman Is Interested In Me"... Well done, sirs (and I'm sure you all look exactly like Daniel Craig, mhm).

If you can stomach it, you can go to Fundies Say the Darndest Things (fstdt.com) and search under the board "love-shy" to get their greatest hits, so to speak. Including:

Economics-

It would seem justifiable from this understanding that a natural law exists, where women should never make more than men. We cannot encourage a healthy dating environment, or in fact any dating whatsoever if a woman's status is institutionally raised above a man's. I remember my mother telling me when she worked for a Japanese accounting firm that all the males were paid far more than women, because management knew men had to support families, while women just blew their own money on shopping. Sadly businesses like these are a thing of the past. We live in an era that doesn't acknowledge the natural role of hypergamy.

It's for this reason that I think women should be paid less. In reality I'd speculate many women want to be paid less and have a breadwinner take care of them. But women just wanna have their cake and eat it too. They want to be infinitely successful, yet only date men who are more successful than them. If someone was to force lower pay on them and increase their male co-workers pay overnight, I imagine many lonely suitors would suddenly be swarming in attractive signals from their formerly equally paid female co-workers. It's almost as though monetary status can change a man from a "3" to a "7".

On dating/rape (which they seem to not see much difference between)-

And what is that difference? Interestingly I'm actually discussing rape with another new poster as well. . . since the difference between rape and domination is 'consent', what gives consent? Attraction, just with animals and their mating rituals of sexual display - if you are attractive, good sperm, then it's not rape.

Considering the hell men have to go through in the feminised world today where everything is skewed to favour women in all areas of life, but especially in the dating scene, then the new system would have to be one which would quickly and swiftly reverse the damage done to our societies by the incessant terrorism of men by feminism and it's policies propped p by governments and institutions. So I'd propose of system of male choice in the dating game. All I'd recommend is one law and one law only with regards to male-female relationships. No matter what a man says to or asks of a woman, a woman cannot say no. A no from a woman could be reported as easily to the Police as a current day rape, and would also be punishable by a jail sentence.

Call me a misogynist, or call me angry from perceived mistreatment of ordinary men under the hammer of feminism, but it's the only way for society to make up for years of torment and give ordinary men not only the chance to date a woman without the fear of ever hearing a no, but also the chance to date out of their league and the chance to produce better-looking offspring.

A woman saying no to a man under the new system could be classed as equivalent to raping the man. You may think this is misoginist and harsh, but wake up guys, ugly men are going to prison daily in feminised countries for even looking at women, when the women will claim is that she was raped, only in actual fact to only be looked at by the wrong type of guy for her in the wrong way.

Before I gave up on voting, I voted libertarian. I do not think people should have the right to harm each other. My libertarian solution to enforcing modesty of dress in women would be to only make rape illegal if it is unprovoked based on local community standards. Voting itself isn't really a right as much as a privilege that should be reserved for intelligent men.

On beating/killing women-

I have often thought of this; and at this point i no longer have any qualms about doing it, except for the legal consequences, assault, and battery, possibly agrivated felony assualt. If there were some way to to that with out geting in trouble and being labled a woman beater i would more than gladly physically hurt any woman who hurt me emotionally or rejected me in a mean way. Becoming a serial killer is better, if you do it right, youll have time to flee the country, and then leave a note saying why you killed all the bitches as you leave to a non extradition nation.Women need to learn that being crul to men will have physical consequences.

So why do women despise me?

I have done nothing to any woman. I have ALWAYS treated them with respect.

So why don't I get some back?

[A few posts later in the same thread]

I'll leave you with this thought;

One day, a loveshy man will not be content with gunning down a few women.

One day, a man will take A THOUSAND of you bitches with him.

Then, maybe the world will sit up and take notice.

really sad that womyn got to be this way, it was better a few decades ago... at this point I honestly think a husband needs to be legally allowed to hit his wife once in a while when she misbehaves, it's hard coded in womyn's DNA that a strong man worthy of respect will hit her and severely scold her whenever she tries messing with him, in the end they love their husband a lot more for it... they subconsciously want to be hit and be told to shut up... sad that feminists have screwed this up because it only means that womyn will do all kind of nasty shit that will go completely unchecked and they think they're entitled to it

From the owner (who I thought had turned in this guy to the cops but, judging from this, I was wrong and it must have been another member of the board)-

That said I would also like to clarify a few things. Yes, I did encourage Alexius to go buy a gun and kill his crush. Yes, in fact I do admire Cho, The Columbine Duo, George Sodini and any other individual who has found the courage to do what they did and both deliver a warning to society and at the same time challenge our collective morality. I will neither retract, apologize or somehow make my opinion more palatable. I have stood by my comments and I will continue to do so. If you have a problem with that somehow ruining the forums for you, then tough shit. I'm the owner and I say what I want whereas at a moments notice I can restrict your right to do the same.

This is what happens when Nice Guys drop the act. This is what I want to wave in the face of anyone (especially women) sympathetic to the Men's Rights/Defense movement. And lest anyone think I was just cherry-picking from one or two posters there- each of the quotes was taken from a different member.

*attempt's to pick jaw off floor*

.....No words. Just... none. Part of me wants them to go to jail, the other part wants them to be forced into a situation where they'll be confronted with their idiocy and made to repent and be horrified at the view's they've had.

What do you say though, to the people who are all 'oh, those men are aweful extremists and don't represent the MR movement'. You know, like some male version of the 'SCUM' website? (Though I bet SCUM) is satire.)

[

This is what happens when Nice Guys drop the act. This is what I want to wave in the face of anyone (especially women) sympathetic to the Men's Rights/Defense movement. And lest anyone think I was just cherry-picking from one or two posters there- each of the quotes was taken from a different member.

I have no words. That is horrible. What disgusting specimens of humankind.

Thank you for all the links, though - I was planning on getting some work done today, but the pull of the Batshit Craziness is just too strong to resist...

What do you say though, to the people who are all 'oh, those men are aweful extremists and don't represent the MR movement'. You know, like some male version of the 'SCUM' website? (Though I bet SCUM) is satire.)

I'd probably ask them to point out the differences in what these guys believe and what MR guys believe. These guys may be extreme but their extremism is built on the same underlying misogyny that the MR movement's slightly less extreme views are built on.

No I mean like they say, the CMDF has as much in common with the MR movement as the SCUM movement has with feminism. Both extremists shunned by both respective party's.

SCUM=society for cutting up men. Possibly satire, I don't know.

Archived