IGNORED

Kidist doesn't know why Nat. Americans are in TG parade

super skeptic

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Anonymous

Kidist is so tiring. She used to make me really angry, but anger is impossible to sustain over a long period of time.

More stupid shit from Kidist:

On President Obama's support for Israel:

I admit I was also pretty surprised by this. But then my rational side wasn't totally convinced. My thoughts were, "Is Obama trying to keep on the good side of American Jews to keep his presidency going?" And, "Is he in panic mode, and grasping at any opportunity to look good to Americans and internationally?"

She thinks Obama is 'trying to keep on the good side of American Jews to keep his presidency going?' Keep in mind, this was written on November 22nd 2012. Obama is already in his second term, so what exactly is he trying to keep going? He's done, no more elections for him, this is it. I'm also sensing some anti-Semitic undertones (or just "tones"?) in the idea that the Jews 'keep' a president in office, regardless of elections.

cameraluc.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/obamas-unchanging-middle-east-position.html

what I was originally going to type-

Doesn't this bitch realize that both the USA and Canada have rich heritiges that are made up of multiple nationalities/ethnicities all of which contributed to making the countries what they are today? Of course there were Native Americans and of course there were Hispanics and African Americans and Asians!

But then I remembered that she wouldn't consider those people American because they aren't white.

Is there a stronger phrase than batshit fucking crazy??

cameraluc.blogspot.com/2012/11/islamic-apocalypse.html

Yes. The colors of the fireworks symbolize the evil Moozlem's plan to murder everyone.

And apparently she doesn't understand that styles change, and that's a good thing! Would anyone here really want "the first electric fridge"? I kinda doubt it. What does she find so horrid and offensive about modern day appliences? And I don't get what's wrong with the dress from the 60's. What's wrong with floral print??

http://cameraluc.blogspot.com/2012/11/regression.html

I really wish that she would allow comments. Oh, the things I would write. Anyone here have a sock email address? Could be interesting to write to her.

ETA--

This is why I can't read her blog. It's a train wreck that I just can't look away from. I just keep reading and reading and clicking on links and clicking more links. Ugh.

Newsflash. You can watch a TV show in a different language and still speak English!!!! You can even speak English while watching a foreign TV show! just last week my husband translated a TV show from his language to English so that I would know what was going on. And guess what, he'll do it again tomorrow. (Thank God, because i have to know what's going on with Bilal and Sukrun!!)

cameraluc.blogspot.com/2012/03/signs-and-symbols.html

It's so weird how she treats the word "comtemporary" as if it's the plague.

Why did she put Native Americans in quotes? Does she not think people were here before European settlers were? Does she really think lily white people settled North America on their own?

This is right up there with what someone posted on a board I read about Rush Limbaugh saying that the Pilgrims sold the Native Americans goods instead of feasting with them at the first "thanksgiving".... I mean, where do these people live?

Oh, Kidist, your crazypants rants are a lovely topper to my Thanksgiving with a glass of port. Also, why does a Canadian give a shit if USians have Mexicans in their parade? Mind your own damn Thanksgiving!

More stupid shit from Kidist:

On President Obama's support for Israel:

Kidist has a rational side? Could have fooled me.

She probably also thinks that "America" only includes the United States proper, as opposed to the Americas...

She makes my head hurt, and can anyone else figure out what she meant by that last line in the Thanksgiving post?

Why did she put Native Americans in quotes? Does she not think people were here before European settlers were? Does she really think lily white people settled North America on their own?

This is right up there with what someone posted on a board I read about Rush Limbaugh saying that the Pilgrims sold the Native Americans goods instead of feasting with them at the first "thanksgiving".... I mean, where do these people live?

Because it's a non-racist term for a racialized group, and therefore incorrect and made up as far as Kidist is concerned.

I seriously hope she googles herself one day.

ETA Kidist Paulos Asrat is a massive racist.

Can you have someone committed based solely on her blog? She's seriously got some unchecked paranoid and histrionic personality disorders going on.

ETA Kidist Paulos Asrat is a massive racist.

Is that her actual last name?

If so, that couldn't be more perfect. She certainly is an assrat (although that may be giving assrats a bad name)

Kidist seems to be going through a manic phase at the moment. She's posting pretty much every day.

Does she realise that as a Canadian the US elections and Obama in general, are not her problem?

FYI Kidist (because you seem like you're the type to know you're being discussed and reading). Gershwin wrote a musical called Porgy and Bess. It had black characters, ON STAGE! Yup, and they probably wore clothing that represented the early 20th century. Now, S'Wonderful was from an American in Paris. So the only way to be truly authentico with the song would be to have an actual American in actual Paris sing it... preferably wearing a beret. But, that's tough when the parade is in the U.S......

I don't know how this woman can operate in the world. She clearly doesn't do anything resembling work. Who would hire someone who publishes racist rants online? She doesn't even seem to have any actual talent at her chosen field of style and photography. Heck, girl can't even take a decent picture of herself! FYI Put some foundation and lipstick on so you don't look like a shiny corpse who looks like they've been propped up for some post-mortem portrait (in case anyone's wondering, this is a real thing... people in the crazy old days would do this...I'm sure Kidist can elaborate on this as she's an expert on photograph).

I'm tempted to write to the professors under whom she "studied" (aka took class with with a hundred other people) and see if they like their names associated with her racist rantings.

I'm tired of this nutcase making Canadians look bad. Someone needs to just have her committed already. And comparing her photo to a postmortem is an insult - I find postmortem photography to be absolutely fascinating and often beautiful. She is just hideous in every aspect.

Can somebody please provide some background on Kidist? I read the About section on her blog and didn't see anything other than an overinflated ego.

I read her post ("article") on Nadya Suleman. Kidist thinks people bash Octomom only because she has fourteen children?! Not to mention the racism and xenophobia that come through loud and clear.

Google gave me this thread http://www.freejinger.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8528&start=80, but there isn't a whole lot on her background. Did anybody ever out her to her store manager?

I dare someone to go to her store when she's working (even if it means you have to go there a few times to find her) and ask if they sell Vera Wang. Just do it. It'll be hilarious. Bonus points if you bring a friend of another race/nationality, if you can pull off an accent and broken English, or if you wear some sort of ethnic clothing. (and if you do all 3, then you win all the internets, and a dart board with Kidist's face right in the center of the target.)

I dare someone to go to her store when she's working (even if it means you have to go there a few times to find her) and ask if they sell Vera Wang. Just do it. It'll be hilarious. Bonus points if you bring a friend of another race/nationality, if you can pull off an accent and broken English, or if you wear some sort of ethnic clothing. (and if you do all 3, then you win all the internets, and a dart board with Kidist's face right in the center of the target.)

Bonus points if that friend is of the same gender and you walk in holding hands and tell Kidist you are looking to buy your partner a lovely Vera Wang gown like the one you saw Michelle Obama wearing. She might just explode.

I'm a Scot and if I lived in Canada would go in there and speak to her in Scots (ok, with a slight London accent, but long story).

But it wouldn't matter! Because I am white as a pasty white thing. And she has decided that white people are the possessors of all that is good and noble, and even more bizarrely, that she is one.

The problems with this mindset are self-evident. Especially when you consider Kidist is black.

. But the reality is that Laura's doesn't attract those kinds of shoppers, who are probably more at home with the down-priced merchandize from Wal-Mart. Matching a deep brown wool coat with a forest green silk scarf is not at the top of their fashion (if they even use that word) list. A grey, polyester waterproof coat of synthetic insulation, with a knitted acrylic scarf would fit their requirement for battling the Canadian winter which they dread so much (all non-white immigrants, even several generations down, have this irrational fear of winter).

So Kidist, as a non white first generation immigrant has an irrational fear of winter and gets about in a grey polyester synthetic coat?

The snobbishness, racism, and blindness to who she actually is in relation to her prejudices is mind-blowing.

Did she actually get the job? If the manager saw her refusing to interact with and assist the other interviewee and she was as dismissive of the "ingratiating" general manager (wtf? Like the general manager should be aloof and unfriendly?) as she seems to have been then surely she wouldn't have been offered a permanent position.

And her wannabe fashionista, self appointed style guru act would get old fast. When I'm shopping I don't want sales assistants putting together outfits for me and telling me what cliched colour combinations I should be wearing. I simply want them to help me find my size and possibly tell me if they have other pieces that go particularly well with something I am trying on. Oh, and I prefer if they aren't delusional racist lunatics who interpret stunned silence to be endorsement of their lunacy too, but I dont tend to run into those sort of people when clothes shopping, which makes me think that either Kidist isn't working or she can hide her nastiness a lot more effectively than her blog would imply, which would lead me to question wether she truly is insane or just a horrible, horrible person drowning in self hatred.

She has been traveling back and forwards to New York a bit in the last six months, which would imply that she's not working regularly. She gives the impression of having an independent income, but she's always auctioning off pieces of her design work on her blog to finance self publishing her book, so who knows. Does anyone know if the neighborhood she lives in is nice? She makes it sound like it is, but she's so delusional that that could have no basis in reality. She could be living in a slum on a disability payment for her mental illness and she would still project herself as well off.

She styles herself a conservative lifestyle and politics commentator and has often mentioned contributing to American Thinker, but then she writes this

.I was a one time writer for American Thinker, with three published articles. The kind, but determined editors started to re-write my articles so that they veered far away from my original thoughts, and I haven't sent them any for a couple of years. Perhaps it is time to send in some more.

So she actually contributed just three articles before the editors had to start editing out the crazy, then she flounced (probably to their relief). But she has still referred to herself as one of their contributors for years. She is given to delusions of grandeur.

I went to Laura's a few times to try and catch a glimpse of this whack-a-doodle. She was never there when I went in.

I really would like to see her in person because on her blog she seems to have a serious mental illness. I wonder how she functions in real life. How can anyone that racist live in a city like Toronto - which prides itself on being multicultural?

what I was originally going to type-

Doesn't this bitch realize that both the USA and Canada have rich heritiges that are made up of multiple nationalities/ethnicities all of which contributed to making the countries what they are today? Of course there were Native Americans and of course there were Hispanics and African Americans and Asians!

But then I remembered that she wouldn't consider those people American because they aren't white.

I think someone like Kidist would be secretly jealous of the Hispanics who are racially white or have mostly white heritage.

I don't know why this woman shocks me as much as she does, but I was really hoping while reading that post that it was poorly-done satire. The whole "non-white immigrant" dread of winter thing almost made me laugh. My mother (from Scotland) and my mother-in-law (from Ireland) are both peely-wallie aspirin white and it took them each about three Canadian winters before they got over wanting to be "home" until May. Incidentally, both enjoy shopping at Laura's, and I'm sure would be as incomprehensible to this stupid and dangerous cow as any Sri Lankan new-Canadian.

I guess all of those clothing stores in the Pacific Mall and sari shops on Gerrard, hell any immigrant retailers, should just roll down the shutters and open up a Shawarma King in Thornhill, because those people have no sense of fashion!

How has this moronic bitch lasted in Toronto this long?

I see why she hates Ethiopians. Attractive Ethiopian woman with the same name on facebook.

Kidist is my new fundy fascination

She is Ethiopian. It may be her. If so, link please!

Archived