IGNORED

The Walking Dead

Alecto

agreed. Darryl is my favorite and they should never kill him off. They could turn the show into "Zombie Hunting with Darryl" and I'd watch it.

This is my thought exactly.

Actual spoiler:

So I read somehwere online that Darryl gets left behind in Woodberry and the Governor puts Darryl and Merle together in the Zombie-land version of the gladiator ring in the mid-season finale.

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm another one who can't stand Andrea. She's too stubborn and she allows that to cloud her judgement. I'd have no issue with her being killed off. I love Darryl. I hope they don't kill him off.

I'm another one who can't stand Andrea. She's too stubborn and she allows that to cloud her judgement. I'd have no issue with her being killed off. I love Darryl. I hope they don't kill him off.

Andrea has gotten too annoyingly stupid for words, she either needs a major redeeming act or to be killed off. Carol rocks my socks now.

AH! I am so not happy to have to wait for 2 months til the next episode!!! It was just getting really good!

Andrea has gotten too annoyingly stupid for words, she either needs a major redeeming act or to be killed off. Carol rocks my socks now.

Omg, I want Andrea to become a snack sooner rather than later.

• 1 month later...

I can't simply let this thread sink off into oblivion. I love Daryl--he's my imaginary zombie apocalypse boyfriend. I also love Carol. So for now, I want him and Carol to get together. No, she's not too old for him!

I don't really like the bleak atmosphere of season 3. I also could use a little less action. I have to read spoilers now, because I felt like the show was going to give me a heart attack.

Andrea is a moron, but I don't want her to die--I just want her to stop being a moron.

They don't use the word "zombies" because the show is set in an alternate reality where zombie movies and stories don't exist. That's the explanation I read on a Walking Dead forum, anyway.

Woot! Just saw a commercial today on AMC. Here's the site where you can view the trailer along with spoilers. I'm not watching the spoilers because if it's something I don't like, I won't watch.

http://www.amctv.com/the-walking-dead/v ... ruary-2013

February 10th can't come soon enough!

I watch everything on [link=http://spoilthedead.com/forum/forum.php]Spoil The Dead[/link]. ;)

I've been saying that since the midseason finale!

So, it has come to this. I see no one wants to talk about The Walking Dead with me. I may have to flounce. Do I have to flounce? Is that what you people want from me? Do you!?

;) (I'm just being weird. Just ignore me).

• 4 weeks later...

So glad this is back on!

1. Andrea really needs to die

2. Rick really needs to get a grip. The zombie apocalypse is not the best time to take a trip to crazy town.

Oh, Axel...

Flirting with Carol then BAM! right through the head.

I'm so glad that Darryl

realized his true place was with the group.

Looking forward to Tyrese coming back; he's a major character in the comic.

One thing that bothers me in apocalyptic stories is why is anyone having sex? Yes, it's a natural urge, and you want to ensure the continuation of the human race, but the risks in childbirth are so, so great. Plus, there's the squalling baby factor.

I love reading spoilers. It usually makes me want to watch even more. I also really enjoy watching The Talking Dead afterwards. Lots of interesting guests and plot points brought up on there.

• 5 months later...

Sometimes I feel like the only Walking Dead fanatic on FJ. I know I'm not, though. Right? :?

I am excited for Season 4 and I wanna talk about it!!!

Did you see the trailer that was released during comic-con? It was amazing, and now I can't wait for October!

Have you read the comics? I'm like 14 issues or so behind... gotta get caught up soon.

Huge fan here, re-watching Season 2 right now (sharing the joy with my 14-year-old).

Unfortunately, we got rid of cable two or so years ago, and they don't have Season 3 up on Netflix or Amazon Prime streaming yet. :cry:

Did you see the trailer that was released during comic-con? It was amazing, and now I can't wait for October!

Have you read the comics? I'm like 14 issues or so behind... gotta get caught up soon.

Yes!!! I loved that trailer; it was awesome! I have high hopes for the new showrunner. I am not a fan of Glen Mazzara. I think he screwed up with season 3.

I haven't read the comics, because a). I'm too cheap, and b). No Daryl. But I'd like to read them. Someday...

Huge fan here, re-watching Season 2 right now (sharing the joy with my 14-year-old).

Unfortunately, we got rid of cable two or so years ago, and they don't have Season 3 up on Netflix or Amazon Prime streaming yet. :cry:

Yeah, I wonder when Season 3 will be going up on Netflix? I think the DVD for Season 3 is coming out at the end of August, so maybe around then? I may or may not have gotten all the episodes from the Spoil the Dead forum... :whistle:

• 2 months later...

I just finished Season 3 on Netflix. I thought it was a good season, but:

1.) I was kind of glad they got rid of Rick's wife, since her unneccesary drama re: the relationship with Shane was getting ridiculous

2.). I was disappointed in the last episode's ending, since there wasn't a cliffhanger or something to look forward to, as with the other 2 seasons (except that The Governor is out there somewhere).

Now, the waiting begins until Season 4 is on Netflix. :(

I just finished Season 3 on Netflix. I thought it was a good season, but:

1.) I was kind of glad they got rid of Rick's wife, since her unneccesary drama re: the relationship with Shane was getting ridiculous

2.). I was disappointed in the last episode's ending, since there wasn't a cliffhanger or something to look forward to, as with the other 2 seasons (except that The Governor is out there somewhere).

Now, the waiting begins until Season 4 is on Netflix. :(

Am I the only person on the internet who never minded Lori?

The last episode of Season 3 was pure crap. I choose to ignore it.

New season starts tonight!!! Less than an hour! I can't wait...I'm so excited! For those of you who have to wait for Netflix, I can most likely hook you up early...just sayin'.

I watched. I was looking forward to it for weeks and then about five minutes in I remembered, damn, this show is such a downer. Nothing good EVER happens.

:lol:

But I still like it. Carl has really grown. I thought that one chick Rick found in the woods was some kind of new half-zombified creature. She was lookin r-o-o-u-u-g-g-h-h. I thought it was a good cliffhanger at the end....

I thought it was a decent season opener, but it's a bit depressing to see the thriving community knowing they're there just to be cannon fodder. Nice to see after all these seasons they're finally getting something approaching an accurate portrayal of the racial diversity of Georgia. Otherwise, Carl is still annoying, Daryl is still awesome, and Rick is still neurotic. I liked Carol teaching the knife lessons, but I'm not sure why she had to do it in secret. All this let the kids be kids stuff is stupid. The concept of blissful, idyllic, hardship-free childhoods is a direct result of civilization. That goes out the window, kids can't be coddled or they're going to end up dead like Sophia or get other people killed like Carl did when he was wandering Herchel's farm.

Am I the only person on the internet who never minded Lori?

The last episode of Season 3 was pure crap. I choose to ignore it.

New season starts tonight!!! Less than an hour! I can't wait...I'm so excited! For those of you who have to wait for Netflix, I can most likely hook you up early...just sayin'.

I liked Lori. Especially after they got rid of Shane (I was ready for a walker to bite his dick off during the first episode)

I liked Lori. Especially after they got rid of Shane (I was ready for a walker to bite his dick off during the first episode)

I liked Lori until the beginning of Season 3. She initially struck me as a strong female character.

But then all the whining started in Season 3 about how it was her fault Shane was dead, yadda yadda yadda. I thought that whole thing was over and done with at the end of Season 2, so I didn't know why it had to be drudged up just to start needless drama. It seemed like she had moved on from the whole "affair" thing, which can't even rightly be considered an "affair" because she thought Rick was dead.

Archived