IGNORED

Season 6 of 19 Kids and Counting. God help us all! (Part 2)

StarrieEyedKat

Remember Sarah Pope who was the mother of Samuel in the NICU when Josie was in there? They were shown in an episode then and having dinner at the Duggars this last season.

She's expecting a second child. It's a girl this time. She's about 21 weeks along now I think and has had a lot of care and treatment to try to prevent another micro-preemie. She's in Little Rock as she's been having the contractions the last few days.

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Remember Sarah Pope who was the mother of Samuel in the NICU when Josie was in there? They were shown in an episode then and having dinner at the Duggars this last season.

She's expecting a second child. It's a girl this time. She's about 21 weeks along now I think and has had a lot of care and treatment to try to prevent another micro-preemie. She's in Little Rock as she's been having the contractions the last few days.

I hope things go well for her. She seemed like a good mother that actually cares about her child.

I hope things go well for her. She seemed like a good mother that actually cares about her child.

That makes me sad. I hope that they're able to get things under control and keep the bun in the oven a while longer.

When I used to frequent TWOP, the moderators were strict, but that seemed to keep the comment quality slightly higher than other TV forums. But then TWoP was sold to Bravo and IMO, it all started to just slide downhill. The recaps turned into "recaplets" and weren't funny. The forums were both over and under moderated and all sorts of stuff that wouldn't have passed for acceptable before was fine, and good comments meant a ban.

Yes, that's exactly when it happened. I was much more active on TWOP before the Bravo sale and I noticed the decline immediately. The only time I go over there now is to read the mighty Duggar thread.

If they are taking "real" fencing lessons, I applaud. Fencing requires body protection, fine motor skills, and great concentration.

Why do I get the idea they will get a lesson in putting up fences?

how do you know that it's not on her blog

I don't know if her page is public or not. Since most of what she says on FB ends up on the blog, I didn't think there was a problem sharing.

I don't know if her page is public or not. Since most of what she says on FB ends up on the blog, I didn't think there was a problem sharing.

I was not handslapping, I follow her blog and would like to know if there's a FB that's public ahahah

She'll probably make a blog post when she's assimilated the latest news. It isn't very good and this pregnancy is in jeopardy of ending very early also. She hasn't given more details.

I'd like to see how their fencing lesson goes but I wouldn't be at all surprised if they learn how to install chain-link :lol:

It's just too bad that the J'slaves won't be allowed to participate since skirts aren't allowed for safety reasons. It's also too bad that any of the children won't be allowed to continue lessons if it piques their interest. Instead it'll be a try it once for the camera and never do it again because it's an organized sport. They'll also be exposed to people who may not be "Duggar approved".

It really is a shame since fencing is such a great sport.

She'll probably make a blog post when she's assimilated the latest news. It isn't very good and this pregnancy is in jeopardy of ending very early also. She hasn't given more details.

ok that is sad. I was surprised they did a big gender reveal and all. But I am sure everyone deals with this on their own way. I hope it is not something that makes her unable to carry to term with no way to solve that.

When I heard about the Duggars and fencing, I thought of the picket fence photo that Joshie posted on his instragram.

I'd like to see how their fencing lesson goes but I wouldn't be at all surprised if they learn how to install chain-link :lol:

It's just too bad that the J'slaves won't be allowed to participate since skirts aren't allowed for safety reasons. It's also too bad that any of the children won't be allowed to continue lessons if it piques their interest. Instead it'll be a try it once for the camera and never do it again because it's an organized sport. They'll also be exposed to people who may not be "Duggar approved".

It really is a shame since fencing is such a great sport.

....just like, basketball, tennis and the skiing once-in-a-lifetime-adventure.

It's the sport of fencing. :shock:

JB made a big deal of taking a fire extinguisher with them to buy the fireworks. "we don't want to cause any grass fires". a) You don't have to worry about the fireworks when purchasing them, that's not how they work. b) a kitchen fire extinguisher isn't going to help much when the lawn is so dry there's a burn ban...

I just turned it to 19kac. Will change to something else, but Grandma is in capris. Free Grandma Duggar (and the J'slaves).

I just turned it to 19kac. Will change to something else, but Grandma is in capris. Free Grandma Duggar (and the J'slaves).

The J'slaves don't want to fence. When asked why the older girls aren't fencing, J'ichelle said "they're older girls, that pretty well answers it. It's all about not messing up your hair, and it would be embarrassing." Sports aren't womanly. :roll:

Are tonight's episodes new? I'm not a regular viewer so I don't know the schedule but am watching right now. I'm sure they want us to think Anna's "surprise" is a baby. It's probably just the in-laws visiting. :roll:

I wish Joy had a chance to try fencing. Poor thing, she looked so miserable when shopping at the hobby store.

Are tonight's episodes new? I'm not a regular viewer so I don't know the schedule but am watching right now. I'm sure they want us to think Anna's "surprise" is a baby. It's probably just the in-laws visiting. :roll:

According to my channel guide, the kitty episode was originally aired on 10/9, and the fencing episode is new (first airing today).

According to my channel guide, the kitty episode was originally aired on 10/9, and the fencing episode is new (first airing today).

Makes sense. Thanks!

Anyone else think grandma sounded a bit disappointed when she said something like, "You think you're hurting them, but you're really not," in regard to fencing with Michelle?

I loved how Justin beat Boob twice. Also loved the little pop-up that reminded us that he beat Boob when they played laser tag too. Boob didn't look pleased. Sour asshole -- being pissy that 9 year-old kid beat him.

Archived